EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Bad News, Gladiators...
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-15-2002 11:01:22 PM
The games have been delayed.

I didn't get enough character sheets in time, so the games have been delayed for a weekend. The schedule is as follows:

The Novice and Adventurer Classes will each go on: Saturday 23rd.

The Veteran Class will go on: Saturday tne 2nd (the very next weekend).

If you've turned your character sheet into me, then I have it. If you haven't...you know who you are.

Get your sheets in to me by the aforementioned date. If there are not enough entries in, then the games will be postponed indefinitely.

All questions should be taken up here.

Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 02-15-2002 11:03:42 PM
I have mine, but it's only 1/3 or so done, because I don't have my equipment yet.

Should I send it too you, then wait for the games?

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 02-15-2002 11:49:43 PM
quote:
Elethi impressed everyone with:
I have mine, but it's only 1/3 or so done, because I don't have my equipment yet.

Should I send it too you, then wait for the games?

You don't get your equipment until the day of the games.

Goober.

If you're waiting for Weapon Focus feats and whatnot, just put down the feat and put (Weapon) in parenthesis. It's what I did.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-16-2002 12:25:35 AM
Gimme the link to the informationz on this and I shall enter if its not too late
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 02-16-2002 12:27:56 AM
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 02-16-2002 12:33:07 AM
Coooool. I'll work on it tomorrow. Need sleep now.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-16-2002 06:48:07 AM
Directory of Threads on this topic.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Kanid
BANNED
posted 02-16-2002 06:49:35 AM
Prestige classes allowed? Sorcerer/Dragon Disciple just ownz!
"Unlike adults, children have little need to deceive themselves." - Goethe
Happiness is subjective, subject yourself to it whenever possible.
"A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." - John Barrymore
Wise men still seek Him.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-16-2002 07:46:43 AM
Nope. No PClasses. He wants pure stuff only.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-16-2002 08:28:14 AM
Parcelan is a firm believer in keeping to the core rules. He adheres to third edition, where the rules have not yet been stretched and skewed by the many expansion components available for the second edition system. He has made his views on this matter clear. This is his decision, and it is his tournament.

Every GM has his or her own preferences. Some enjoy the eccentric, while others prefer to keep things simple and easily manageable. Some prefer to have an organized game world, while others create and adapt as they go. Some prefer to create their own rules, their own races and classes, and their own attachments to the gaming system, while others prefer to stay with the rules they know will be balanced and fair. Some prefer the thrill of combat, while others prefer roleplay and expressions of creativity. Every GM's style is different, and with the right group of players, every game is a pleasure.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Kanid
BANNED
posted 02-16-2002 09:02:40 AM
I have no problem with his call, which is exactly why I asked.

Myself, I use whatever rules are published by the parent company because I know that they've been playtested, and errata and updates are available from the company's website as well as Dragon Magazine.

Wise men still seek Him.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 02-16-2002 09:15:12 AM
I like incorporating a little of this, a little of that, and modifying to fit. Haven't seen any of the S&S PClasses yet, but I've heard they're pretty uber-powered.

Better safe than sorry, eh MoonDoggy?

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Kanid
BANNED
posted 02-16-2002 09:16:37 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Robocop:
I like incorporating a little of this, a little of that, and modifying to fit. Haven't seen any of the S&S PClasses yet, but I've heard they're pretty uber-powered.

Better safe than sorry, eh MoonDoggy?

S&S? Sword & magic? What company produces that?

Wise men still seek Him.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 02-16-2002 09:26:22 AM
Sword & Sorc is White Wolf Games' d20 system supplements, setting, etc produced with the open d20 license thing. They're also the ones doing the official Ravenloft this time around.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: