EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Maiden of Pain Game Information
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-06-2004 08:47:33 AM
Sooner or later, someone will need to make a non-character-sheet post in the character sheets thread to keep it from age locking

I'll be there for the game, as always. Between the time work closes and the time the game starts, I have 2 hours to drive home, get a haircut, turn on my computer, and camp IRC. Unless there's a catastrophic failure at work, which is very rare.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-06-2004 04:37:25 PM
2 hours and 24 minutes to go!

Work: done
Nap: done

now to go get some food supplys!

I'm ALREADY logged in the channels!

MorbId
Pancake
posted 08-06-2004 06:27:52 PM
I guess you are entitled to part of my soul..

I won't be missing entirely, but I'm going to be a bit late.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-07-2004 07:41:19 AM
If those weren't werewolves, that could have been construed as a bit of a chaotic evil moment for Vladik. But they were, so it wasn't.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-07-2004 07:55:13 AM
The laughing maniacaly was a slight give away. That and good old One-eye getting called brother repeatidly by the were-wolf was a slight foreshadowning.

oz certainly shouldnt read this:
(ok, heres the plan, ill get the silver steaks, you hold him down, and ill pount them through his heart)

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 08-07-2004 09:16:16 AM
What? What are we doing?

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-07-2004 02:21:48 PM
sleep just when your Epic moment came ... just for you ... you where cool ... kinda ... it been more cool if you been actuly there =/

But stiil, it was a good game, we even had a player going "DING!"

Kat discovered that WW are Dog chow for us ... so she's gona trow something bigger at us ... I'm scared! Hold me!

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 08-08-2004 12:34:31 AM
I totally blanked out. I don't remember what happened after a certain part of the game. Like..no idea what happened in real life. I just remember thinking if would reach the alpha in the next round. Then I was waking up.

wierd...

And whatcha mean kinda cool. I'm always cool.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-15-2004 01:29:34 AM
I wont be here on friday. I'll be movieing into college on saturday, and its an 8 hour drive to my college.

I leave kat in charge of not getting me killed, oh and yelling at oz charater, who i will now refer to as "one-eye", even if we learn his name.

Y.O.T.C fucked around with this message on 08-15-2004 at 01:37 AM.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-16-2004 10:47:02 PM
Game this Friday, same time as normal. 7pm East Coast Time!
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-18-2004 08:17:46 AM
GOOD!

I'll be there, naturaly!

Things are all set for it also!

Let's hope that we get to the montaine this week!

And also, Everyone that can WILL take a nap befor the game, if they cant, THey will have cafaien and all sort of stimulant products to keep the consiul for the entier Game!

or else!

*gives Kat a whip with 7 snake heads on the end of it*

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-18-2004 10:34:06 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Ukko PopaBear said:
GOOD!

I'll be there, naturaly!

Things are all set for it also!

Let's hope that we get to the montaine this week!

And also, Everyone that can WILL take a nap befor the game, if they cant, THey will have cafaien and all sort of stimulant products to keep the consiul for the entier Game!

or else!

*gives Kat a whip with 7 snake heads on the end of it*

<looks at the whip> You've been hanging around too many drow lately.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-18-2004 10:46:57 AM
*blinks*

Yes, Yes I have!

*Hands the whip to Kat*
*Thinks*

Unless you wan something the provites a quicker death ...

*Dig's in his armory for his old Dragon Lance*

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-18-2004 01:08:14 PM
I calculated it. I'll be in lower michigan when the campaign starts. if i can ill get my sisters laptop for the trip and show up late if my hotel has ethernet.
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-18-2004 09:53:41 PM
lol

If you be a REAL addict, you have internet in THe Car! =P

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-19-2004 11:31:41 PM
!!!!!!Attention!!!!!!!

Okies, need to ask something. I'm going to need to move the game over to Saturday. Something came up and I need Friday night free this week. Is anyone going to have a conflict with this, not be able to make it, etc? If so, if people are free during weeknights next week, we can do a few 2-3 hours sessions to make up for tomorrow.

I'm sorry, but this came up on short notice.

Any problems? Need everyone to post if they can make Saturday, or not so I can get a head count.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 08-20-2004 at 12:00 AM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-20-2004 12:50:57 AM
damn and I had just made it so I could do it friday. I have no idea if i can make it saturday. I might or might not have internet all next week depending if the people at my college are idiots or not
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-20-2004 12:55:52 AM
Sorry, YOTC
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-20-2004 01:10:55 AM
np, morbid probably cant make it saturday either since hes gona be packing his comp for the trip to college I bet.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-20-2004 02:25:08 AM
Should be fine.
MorbId
Pancake
posted 08-20-2004 02:29:00 AM
quote:
Y.O.T.C said this about your mom:
np, morbid probably cant make it saturday either since hes gona be packing his comp for the trip to college I bet.

Among other things. I definitely can't make it Saturday.

Taylen
Pancake
posted 08-20-2004 03:23:46 AM
Well given the other answers I'm guessing saying I can make it saturday would be sort of pointless.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-20-2004 08:22:41 AM
Yeah, half the group can't make it tomorrow. So does any have any engagements Monday/Tuesday/Thursday nights next week?
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-20-2004 08:51:41 AM
I'm free when ever =)

just tell me the time and place ^_^

but I am kinda sad now =(

*crys*

Damm you REAL life!!! Damm you to HELL!!!

(note: I complently understand =)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-20-2004 09:15:30 AM
I'd be able to make it saturday, but I think Ukko has a face-to-face game that day, and Ozius might have to run his game Saturdays (I don't recall when his game is scheduled). I'd suggest varying the game time, but with the college departures, that probably wouldn't help.

Since I started at the gym six weeks ago, I typically go there after work, then get home around 7:30 PM, exhausted, and don't get online until around 9PM, then get off again 90 minutes later because I have work the next day. This happens 2-3 times per week, and never Fridays because that's our usual game day. I could set aside one day for gaming, provided work doesn't keep me late that day (with no notice), but that's it, and I'd probably only make it from 7PM to 11PM (give or take half an hour on each end).

If you'd like to swap weeks, I can live with that, but I'm not ready to run my next session yet. Maybe, maybe I can manage a short session with no prep work, but I'm pretty sure some of my own players couldn't make it on short notice. This would leave your game postponed to next week, and mine to the week after.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 08-20-2004 at 09:21 AM.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-20-2004 09:35:14 AM
Thats alright, Doc. I don't wanna put you out a game. And I apologize again, peeps.

Might just end up having a super-extra-extended game next time to make up for this week.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-20-2004 09:42:22 AM
I have no games, I'm totaly Free!

Anytime will do! I'm not picky!

Note: if Doc is not ready, I don't wana play: He needs to think about whats gona happen with the situation we are in. I would hate to butch it.

I hate to say this, but if I have to sacrafice *bite my lip* a weekend of DnD for a next week good qualaty ... I'm willing.

I'm also VERY willing to find a solution ^_^

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-20-2004 09:55:42 AM
<hugs the big drunken teddy bear> ^.^
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Taylen
Pancake
posted 08-20-2004 05:04:34 PM
I was looking forward to playing this week too.
Taylen Ashenbow
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-20-2004 05:07:37 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Taylen stammered:
I was looking forward to playing this week too.

If you all want to, you can RP freely tonight. Just I won't be there to referee, so don't go anywhere. Its night, ya'll slew the werewolves. Use common sense from there. Just somebody save me a log if enough of you do RP tonight.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 08-20-2004 10:12:01 PM
Monday, Tuesday and Thrusday are all fine by me. I am eager to play, and yeah, I have 2nd Edition D&D on Saturday and I run a game every other Friday.
MorbId
Pancake
posted 08-20-2004 10:59:19 PM
I don't actually know what my schedule's going to be this week. I'm starting classes Wednesday, and have all kinds of introductory activities before that..
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-21-2004 12:47:44 PM
Weekdays that are not your fridays, and weekend days that are infact your sundays, are entirely out of the question.
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-21-2004 02:54:03 PM
Blah, okies. We'll do an extra long game next time. Sorry bout this week, peeps.
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Taylen
Pancake
posted 08-21-2004 04:54:23 PM
Here's an idea if the rest of Doc's game agrees.

Kat make the game this coming friday when Doc's game normally would be, and then Doc take the following friday when Kat's next game would have been.

Less wait that way.

Taylen Ashenbow
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-21-2004 06:19:18 PM
quote:
Taylen had this to say about Tron:

Kat make the game this coming friday when Doc's game normally would be, and then Doc take the following friday when Kat's next game would have been.

Less wait that way.

I might not be able to do it this Friday. Anywho, me and Doc have been throwing around that idea and it would leave his game skipping two weeks instead of mine. So either way, one of us loses.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 08-22-2004 10:29:17 AM
I finaly got the resnet guys up here to get it working... on monday morning. Thus, I take it we didnt actually have a campaign last night or friday?
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-22-2004 01:53:34 PM
quote:
Taylen needs to hitch a ride with a Vogon constructor fleet.

Less wait that way.

Didn't I already suggest that?

Basically, here's the positive and negative of switching weeks.

Positive:
:: No game is left waiting 4 weeks between sessions.
:: I get more prep time for my next session.
:: I get my low-stress D&D fix.

Negative:
:: Anyone who made plans based on the game schedules may have to change them. This applies to Kat, as well as any players involved in only one of the two games.
:: It may affect Ozius's gaming schedule. (He said above that he runs a Friday game.)
:: Players in my game will have to wait an extra week for the next session.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 08-22-2004 at 02:02 PM.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 08-23-2004 06:24:05 AM
Look!

I love bouth Games! THere Bouth equaly super douper fun!

so, to basicly sond crazy: As long as I get my Fix!

but the question stands:

Anyone mind to change the Friday Rotation? (in othere words, Kat's game this Friday)

I, personaly, Do not mind, as long as the two GM are fine with it! (looks like Doc is ok with it ^_<

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 08-23-2004 05:38:08 PM
I'd prefer Kat's game this Friday but I'm obviously biased. And I don't mind post-poning my game was three of my four players are moving back to college so I'm gonna be sans players for a tiny while.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: