EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I bought a Nintendo Switch on release day
Maradon!
posted 06-14-2017 08:37:45 AM
And I still love it, but it does need more games. I keep buying indie stuff off Steam and thinking, "gosh I wish I could play this on my Switch so I could take it to work."
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-14-2017 11:42:02 AM
Oh balls, Maradon's EC account got hacked. I hope someone can let him know, in case he used the same password here as he does on other accounts.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-14-2017 12:23:00 PM
Nah, I did a 180 on Nintendo years ago when I bought a 3DS and then a WiiU. I'm still annoyed by their many bonehead decisions, but for everything they do that I hate they do something else that I love.

I probably play my Switch more than my PS4.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-14-2017 01:00:33 PM
I hear good things about the Zelda game.

Mind you, last one I played was Ocarina of Time.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-14-2017 01:47:04 PM
The trailer for the Mario game looked good. Throw your hat on stuff to become that stuff is an interesting twist. Plus it had a catchy big band tune.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-14-2017 03:14:41 PM
I got a switch yesterday and stayed up too late playing Zelda. It is pretty fucking good so far.
Maradon!
posted 06-14-2017 04:35:14 PM
I thought Zelda was an excellent game. Not the best Zelda ever (still Majora's imo) but definitely one of the best open world games ever.

I'm excited for Rocket League and the Mario/Rabbids crossover, but I think the console still mainly represents untapped potential to me. I want a core series Pokemon ARPG. I want streaming video apps, an animal crossing game, and a bunch of cheap indie titles like Stardew Valley that are basically perfect for a mobile device.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-14-2017 05:57:17 PM
Well I do know the SDV is coming to the Switch at some point, but I believe they're going to implement multiplayer before they port it, which is probably a wise choice.

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-14-2017 10:44:14 PM
SDV?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-15-2017 08:33:35 AM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Maradon!'s junta released this statement:
SDV?

Stardew Valley. Sorry, I played it a lot last year.

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-15-2017 09:42:12 AM
I have 218 hours played
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-15-2017 11:36:15 AM
It really was one of the best games I've played in a long, long time. I mean, I don't play a lot of games, but I knows what I likes.

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-25-2017 12:15:28 PM
It inspired one guy to actually buy a real farm.

http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-the-man-who-loved-stardew-valley-so-much-he-bought-a-farm/

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: