EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Still Alive... ish..
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 05-11-2014 01:47:09 AM
Yay, this is a fun game!

No kids.
Not married, but living with my gf.
Still play a lot of games, mostly Diablo 3 expansion these days.
Left the one software company I was working for (Epic systems here in Madison).
Went to work for a San Francisco-based startup (in the Madison WI office) doing Tier 2 tech support.
Living in an apartment with no plans to buy a house in the immediate future (but likely down the line).

Things are going pretty damn well!

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 05-11-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 05-20-2014 11:22:01 AM
Approaching 30, also approaching the same place I was when I was 20 except about 50 pounds heavier; that last is improving with regular gym visits but living with family and working part time sucks. Still waiting on a divorce after more than a year of stagnation and trying to determine the legal risks of bankruptcy before it is final. Wrestling with gross inexperience in dating, damage from the marriage, and a hyper-analytical mind; I never knew that seeing someone who treats me with respect, affection, and understanding for my weaknesses could cause anxiety! All that sounds like misery but it really is not too bad. I am actually approaching something that resembles a healthy place mentally and my life actually seems to have some tracks to be getting on.

It is weird how it feels to see all of you guys being successful and happy. Years ago, I would have been bitter and jealous but now it makes me feel hopeful. Blindy, your place in life is particularly inspiring; I think maybe that is just the slight envy at the gorgeous house you are building but it is uplifting, regardless.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 05-21-2014 12:09:17 PM
I'm getting married to a politically moderate Texan graphic designer later this year.

I mostly like telling people that because it sort of sounds like I made it up.

I work for a university in Oklahoma. We are considering leaving the state sometime after the wedding, but it's so damn cheap to live here, we don't know anything for sure yet.

Kloie fucked around with this message on 05-21-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-21-2014 01:27:52 PM
I hope that's on his business card:

"Basil Titsworth, Politically Moderate Graphic Designer"

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 05-21-2014 03:22:54 PM
How did you know?!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-22-2014 07:16:40 AM
Well, I mean, would you want your new last name to be anything other than Titsworth?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-23-2014 04:26:07 AM
Kloie getting married.. no.. no.. in my mind she's still like 12.

STOP GROWING UP. YOU'RE FORCING ME TO, TOO.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 05-23-2014 01:30:34 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Mortious said:
Kloie getting married.. no.. no.. in my mind she's still like 12.

STOP GROWING UP. YOU'RE FORCING ME TO, TOO.

I still act like a 12 year old on a regular basis when I'm at home if it makes you feel any better.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 05-24-2014 03:11:59 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Y.O.T.C:
I still act like a 12 year old on a regular basis when I'm at home if it makes you feel any better.

I can vouch for him and for being similarly immature.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-24-2014 06:11:04 PM
Fart jokes will always be funny.

And I just dropped another 140 on tea. Either I'm getting old, becoming British or I have a problem. Could be all three.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 05-24-2014 06:35:15 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about (_|_):
Fart jokes will always be funny.

And I just dropped another 140 on tea. Either I'm getting old, becoming British or I have a problem. Could be all three.

Yep. Old British person with a problem.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 05-25-2014 12:48:05 AM
quote:
Akiraiu Zenko said:
Yep. Old British person with a problem.

You called?

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 05-25-2014 08:15:07 AM
quote:
Mortious said this about your mom:
You called?

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 05-28-2014 04:48:13 AM
Bah, you're just a British person with issues. The question is, do you have back issues of Deadpool?
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: