EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: D1abl0 Three - Moar invites.
CBTao
Pancake
posted 11-06-2011 02:12:58 PM
Well, I'm not mad at Vin, he's been awesome before with blizzy insider stuff, even if this is a flop, his record is pretty good in my book, I'm just wondering if there was anything that happened, or if I did something wrong somehow.
Peter
Pancake
posted 11-06-2011 02:47:33 PM
Could be they just patched and wiped the beta, so maybe affected the process to let more testers in.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 11-06-2011 08:06:34 PM
quote:
How.... CBTao.... uughhhhhh:
Well, I'm not mad at Vin, he's been awesome before with blizzy insider stuff, even if this is a flop, his record is pretty good in my book, I'm just wondering if there was anything that happened, or if I did something wrong somehow.

Oh, I agree, I'm not mad, either. I'd just like to know what's going on with it.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-07-2011 05:01:51 AM
He's probably been canned for giving out too much free stuff.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 11-08-2011 12:23:06 AM
The Annual Pass is the Mists beta access and you get DIII digital download for free.

It's not an issue of having to pre-pay a year in advance, either. You can keep the same monthly subscription you always had.

Since Deth and I had no intention of canceling over the next year, promising to do what we were going to do anyway and getting goodies for it was good in our book. So we're signed up.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 11-13-2011 01:42:34 AM
Sorry for those not invited yet, I do not have control over when the accounts are flagged. :/
CBTao
Pancake
posted 11-14-2011 05:48:37 PM
Got my Beta invite today, hooray.

Thanks Vin!

Addy
posted 11-14-2011 05:56:18 PM
I got mine just now too.

Thanks a ton Vin

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 11-14-2011 08:27:22 PM
Wooooooooo!
Dave
)_(
posted 11-14-2011 10:36:05 PM
Thank you Vin
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-15-2011 07:48:17 AM
Mine came in as well. Many thanks!
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-15-2011 09:51:21 AM
WOOHOO!

ALSO, FUCK, IT'S ONLY 10 AM.

Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 11-15-2011 12:06:01 PM
It would automatically be under game accounts when logged into by battle.net account right?
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Akiraiu Zenko
posted 11-15-2011 12:12:16 PM
I Electrocute.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 11-15-2011 01:12:41 PM
quote:
Addy's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
I got mine just now too.

Thanks a ton Vin

I stole your avatar and I use it on other forums and now when you post I keep thinking "I don't remember posting that"

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 11-15-2011 03:11:10 PM
I think we can all agree that Vin is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. :3

(Got mine too, Thanks Vin! )

Blindy.
posted 11-15-2011 09:06:15 PM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze's momma would never want to hear them say:
I Electrocute.

I agree with the content of this post.

Blindy.
posted 11-16-2011 06:38:23 AM
OK monk is more fun than I was expecting it to be.
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 11-16-2011 08:47:27 AM
This is great. I have an hour or two free on Sunday originally set aside for Rocksmith that I'll use to log in and check it out.

Thanks a bunch, Vin!

Gadani
U
posted 11-16-2011 05:37:45 PM
Echoing everyone else. Thanks!
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 11-16-2011 09:30:40 PM
Just logged in. Looks like I'm the odd man out - no beta for me.

Still think Vin is awesome for doing this for the forum.

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 11-16-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Blindy.
posted 11-17-2011 07:46:41 AM
Not a huge demon hunter fan at low levels.
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 11-17-2011 02:18:08 PM
quote:
Ghost of Forums Past spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Just logged in. Looks like I'm the odd man out - no beta for me.

Still think Vin is awesome for doing this for the forum.

I'll double check to make sure your in there in a few hours. PM me your bnet with the subject LOOK HERE.

Okay, I made sure that Ghosts and a few other people that got to me earlier are in. I'm afraid I am unable to add any more people at this time however.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 11-17-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-21-2011 09:40:42 AM
Monk is hella fun. Barbarian is OK. Demon Hunter is fun. Haven't tried the casters yet. I really like how crafting is done; now all that useless equipment has, well, a use.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Peter
Pancake
posted 11-21-2011 01:28:55 PM
quote:
Karnaj stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Monk is hella fun. Barbarian is OK. Demon Hunter is fun. Haven't tried the casters yet. I really like how crafting is done; now all that useless equipment has, well, a use.

All the classes are not terrible to play, but the monk and the scorcererereress ar the top two classes IMHO. I love how the crafting is tied to your account and not just to the hero.

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 11-23-2011 04:51:37 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Vin~ said:
I'll double check to make sure your in there in a few hours. PM me your bnet with the subject LOOK HERE.

Okay, I made sure that Ghosts and a few other people that got to me earlier are in. I'm afraid I am unable to add any more people at this time however.

Thanks again! I just got the invite and am downloading it now

Blindy.
posted 11-23-2011 10:18:49 PM
So a level 13 wizard has no problem killing anything in the game solo, even when there are three other players.
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 11-24-2011 05:19:02 PM
Witch Doctor was awesome. Next, monk!
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 11-26-2011 10:38:52 PM
How do i submit bugs and feedback? What type of bugs/feedback would be appropriate to send to the QA team?

I noticed one of the monsters has spasmatic pathfiding and the templar gave me about 30 seconds to choose whether or not I wanted to keep him before he disappeared forever. Hitting tab in the logon screen switches between username and password input boxes - i expected it would bring me to the checkbox after the password textbox so I can hit space and check it.

While I'm not sure if this is a bug or an optical illusion (I think it should be kept) the appears to run faster up/down stairs than when walking normally.

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 11-26-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Blindy.
posted 11-29-2011 08:43:52 AM
I'm one run away from betamaxed. It's been fun. Need to stop playing and wait for the game now
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-29-2011 09:24:43 AM
I wonder if they're going to bump the level cap a little bit in successive patches. Considering that my blacksmith can make some pretty rad stuff, I'd like to be able, if at all possible, to use it.

Beer.

Blindy.
posted 11-29-2011 09:50:48 AM
My blacksmith needs nightmare common scraps to level now.
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 11-30-2011 01:25:03 PM
Thanks Vin!
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 12-17-2011 02:19:55 AM
If you have yet to ask for this yet, please feel free to do so now. Just PM me with your battle.net (bnet) name, not your account name.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 12-17-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-18-2011 04:37:57 AM
Are they still sticking to the "No Single Player Unless Online" stance?

That's the one thing that is making me take a pass on Diablo III. SC2 didn't do that... I signed in to auth the game, then I could forgo the BNet login and just play local....

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Blindy.
posted 12-18-2011 11:23:45 AM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator must think they're pretty smart:
Are they still sticking to the "No Single Player Unless Online" stance?

That's the one thing that is making me take a pass on Diablo III. SC2 didn't do that... I signed in to auth the game, then I could forgo the BNet login and just play local....

The game runs on blizzard servers. The diablo program is just a client. Like WoW. This helps them avoid various exploits, which is pretty important when they plan to let you sell items for real money.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 12-18-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-21-2011 08:25:01 AM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about Punky Brewster:
The game runs on blizzard servers. The diablo program is just a client. Like WoW. This helps them avoid various exploits, which is pretty important when they plan to let you sell items for real money.

That's fine for the MP aspect.

I don't want to be involved in the MP aspect of D3. It was "special" in D1 and downright retarded in D2. If I have 0 plans on going anywhere near the online aspect of it, why am I being forced into the online shit?

No transfer from SP -> MP or MP -> SP. "Problem Solved".

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Blindy.
posted 12-21-2011 10:20:25 AM
quote:
A thousand monkeys at a thousand typewriters couldn't ever match Random Insanity Generator:
That's fine for the MP aspect.

I don't want to be involved in the MP aspect of D3. It was "special" in D1 and downright retarded in D2. If I have 0 plans on going anywhere near the online aspect of it, why am I being forced into the online shit?

No transfer from SP -> MP or MP -> SP. "Problem Solved".

So when you're playing single player and a rare unique item that's worth $5 drops for a class you're not interested in playing, you're going to trash it?

Because I'm going to fucking sell it for $5.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 12-21-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-22-2011 12:15:29 AM
quote:
Blindy. spewed forth this undeniable truth:
So when you're playing single player and a rare unique item that's worth $5 drops for a class you're not interested in playing, you're going to trash it?

Because I'm going to fucking sell it for $5.

If I'm playing SINGLE PLAYER I expect that to happen. Justification for the "must be online" via the RMT aspect is circular logic at best.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: