EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Amount of gay
Author
Topic: What is the +\- amount of gay
Steven Steve
posted 08-01-2010 10:39:22 PM
quote:
Maradon! said this about your mom:
AAAAAWWWWW FUCK There's 4g of sugar!!

What the hell, they sure don't taste like anything but unadulterated card-fucking-board bran.

[edit: wait that's gotta be from the milk, the ingredients list does not say sugar or HFCS or anything

No

They make specific notations (like in the fats) when milk adds to the amount

Also notice that these ingredients don't naturally have things like B and D vitamins etc. but they don't mention how they magically added these things into the cereal, they just happened in there somehow, much like the sugar

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 08-02-2010 02:27:45 AM
The process of creating malted barley flour breaks down the complex carbohydrates into simple sugars.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Maradon!
posted 08-02-2010 07:38:24 PM
quote:
Steven Steveing:
No

They make specific notations (like in the fats) when milk adds to the amount

Also notice that these ingredients don't naturally have things like B and D vitamins etc. but they don't mention how they magically added these things into the cereal, they just happened in there somehow, much like the sugar

I actually prefer chemicals to anything natural so that's no big deal to me.

Jesus steve if bran is bad for you what the hell can you eat? Cosmic energy?

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 08-02-2010 at 07:39 PM.

Number 1 Poster
posted 08-02-2010 07:55:00 PM
Carnivore, which is something I'm planning to do once I finish off this cereal.
Steven Steve
posted 08-02-2010 11:16:33 PM
quote:
This one time, at Maradon! camp:
I actually prefer chemicals to anything natural so that's no big deal to me.

Jesus steve if bran is bad for you what the hell can you eat? Cosmic energy?

No cosmic energy is also bad for you, I mostly eat free-range bison, chicken breast, chinook salmon, spinach, broccoli, red cabbage, Brussels sprouts, walnuts, almonds, kidney and black beans, white button mushrooms, eggs, Swiss cheese, baby carrots, and occasionally some whole grain bread or oatmeal

That's basically my shopping list there, it also has a bit of sugar but it has a whole lot more nuts than Grape Nuts

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 08-05-2010 02:27:58 PM
dammit I want my vote back. I voted before the picture loaded! argh!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: