EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Nine Goddamn Years
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 08-13-2009 05:19:39 PM
quote:
How.... Addy.... uughhhhhh:
Florida sucks, move to a better state.

Florida is the big sweaty cock of the US, riddled with STDs from too many dips into the Caribbean and South America. Which eventually spreads to the rest of us.

Sorry about the sexual meatphor but this is a thread in celebration of Karnaj and we all know he loves the cock.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 08-13-2009 at 05:20 PM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 08-13-2009 07:10:46 PM
reading damnati's pro tips on pleasing ladies has actually made me leave this thread feeling like a prude.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-13-2009 10:02:45 PM
Hey I'm finally drunk! Well, close enough, anyway. So now, I can do my memorial to posters of note who have left us. Let us bow our heads in gayness as we remember the names those who are fallen.

Maradon - I don't blame him for leaving. Apparently, he's part of The Lonely Island, now.
Faz - I guess he's unleashing his true radiance on Oregon right now. God have mercy on their souls.
Black - I presume the lure of vagina was too much for him to resist.
Azizza - Always good for a laugh. I bet he got arrested at a local town hall meeting recently.
Gydyon - Even an atheist like me misses him. You'd have to be a giga-atheist to not like Gyd, man.
Kagrama - Well, even though he hasn't posted in like six years, he was always funny.

There are more, but I'm pretty drunk, so I can't remember all that well. Let's instead do a shot to all those missing comrades. Cheers, dudes.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Xian
Pancake
posted 08-14-2009 02:04:47 AM
I don't often post here, honestly the only thing that keeps this place in my bookmarks is the nostalgia. EC was my internet family, an abusive and disfunctional family, but a family nonetheless.

Cheers!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-14-2009 02:09:52 AM
Some bitch I knew for awhile told me the best way to get good at eating out was to practice your cursive ABCs on the roof of your mouth with your tongue.

Give that shit a try and tell me if she was right because if so, I'll feel bad about slapping her.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-14-2009 05:49:49 AM
so, if you're still telling people why they may or may not be cool: i want in on it.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-14-2009 08:57:26 AM
brother man, your posts are one of the few reasons I still drop by here every other day or so. Always something at least (and not always least) remotely interesting to read.
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 08-14-2009 09:04:53 AM
Sup?

I think it's been eight since I first came to EC, at which point I was a clueless trainwreck. Now I'm just a mildly confused minor traffic violation

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Gadani
U
posted 08-14-2009 09:25:50 AM
Holy shit, I've been here for almost 7 years, which would make me 13 when I first came here. Wowww, I've come a long way since then.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-14-2009 12:50:22 PM
Zephyer - You can never have too many gay furries hanging around, I always see. Keep on rocking in the free world. And this bird you cannot chain. Welcome to the jungle. Tin soldiers and Nixon coming. There will be an answer; let it be.

Kat - Fuck, now I've got that CSNY song stuck in my head. I should make it my ringtone or something. Anyway, for describing Florida as a herpetic cock (which it is), you win my official seal of approval.

Xian - I like the fact that you periodically give out things as prizes in contests and shit like that. Pretty cool.

Parce - September 18th? Fo shizzle?

Trent - You respond favorably to some of my antics. For that, I love you, man.

Bajah - You should really fix that ECFaces site, dude. I was gonna use it to remember people who've vanished into the aether. But noooo, you had to be all having a life and shit. Oh well, you're still cool 'n' the gang.

Vallo - We were all clueless trainwrecks back then. Especially me. S'all good.

Gadani - Sup duder. You'll periodically IM me, and it usually takes me about an hour to figure out who you are. But I'm always pleased when I remember!

Alright, that's enough of this circle-jerk. If you didn't post yet, you can get fucked. Although, I might get rip-snorting drunk tonight and remember some more fallen posters, so all hope is not lost.

Let's now use this thread to continue to share tips on eating pussy.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-14-2009 03:52:34 PM
quote:
Karnaj said:
Let's now use this thread to continue to share tips on eating pussy.

Always best done after she's bathed.

Not for her. For you.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-14-2009 03:56:38 PM
I may just shoot straight over to England, unless I have business that requires me to stop in New York. I mean, I'd like to fuck around in New York, if only to make the flight shorter, but that means mo' expensive shit.

Also, basically everything Karnaj says is true. I don't know if oral sex works for his relationships, but I do know he tries to solve everything with it. I remember he spilled my beer and immediately went down on me. My first thought was one of confusion and panic.

My second thought, hours later, was that I probably should have offered a towel afterward.

HA

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-14-2009 03:58:17 PM
Parce's vagina is a true delight.

Beer.

Captain Tarquinn
Don't Ask
posted 08-14-2009 05:07:39 PM
Just saw The Hangover.

Best comedy I have seen in years.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-14-2009 06:00:40 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Knight Rider:

Anyway, in celebration of my ninth anniversary, along with the possibility that I am now the longest-lasting regular poster, post in this thread to learn why I think you should continue posting. The reasons will be asinine, and probably entirely subjective, but they'll be my own.

I still post, but not as regularly as I used to.

I hit 10 years in January. Account #31, sup.

Anyways, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME KARNAJ?!

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 08-14-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 08-14-2009 07:49:02 PM
Cripes, 8+ years myself. What a wonderful place for a twelve year old, eh?

I don't recall if we've talked much, if at all, but you always made me laugh, Karnaj. Good on you in your continued endeavors and here's to 9 more (or at least until Drys knocks over the server for good).

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 08-14-2009 08:13:31 PM
I will say one thing. This thread sure does bring out some nostalgia.

edit:
Dis thread gud at making me remember old tings.

Ghost of Forums Past fucked around with this message on 08-14-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 08-14-2009 09:45:18 PM
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Skaw
posted 08-15-2009 01:57:37 AM
Nine years and this is all that remains? I knew I should've abandoned ship after six.
Greenlit
posted 08-15-2009 02:08:30 AM
2006 wasn't much better.
Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-15-2009 11:33:08 AM
quote:
Karnaj stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

Tier - Well, you're a warm body, so to speak. Sorry, you haven't make much of an impression recent memory. Maybe if I was drunk I'd recall better, but c'est la vie.

Nina - You should keep posting because being upfront about your identity makes so many of the conservative people on this board cringe. Your presumed courage fills me with glee.

el oh el

Hint: Tier is Nina

Also, my nine years is in two months oh god oh god

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Number 1 Poster
posted 08-15-2009 11:53:42 AM
quote:
Bricktop probably says this to all the girls:
el oh el

Hint: Tier is Nina

Also, my nine years is in two months oh god oh god

Ya but you left for the EQ boards for like a year it don't count

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-15-2009 12:10:57 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when You're a fag said this:
Ya but you left for the EQ boards for like a year it don't count

I came here from the EQ boards when Drysart made a post there telling me and GROLLERDABARD to come post on his boards.

faggot

Number 1 Poster
posted 08-15-2009 01:46:05 PM
quote:
Bricktop obviously shouldn't have said:
I came here from the EQ boards when Drysart made a post there telling me and GROLLERDABARD to come post on his boards.

faggot

That wasn't Drysart, it was meeeeeeee

Bricktop
Old and Gay
posted 08-15-2009 01:54:27 PM
All you gays look alike.
Number 1 Poster
posted 08-15-2009 02:41:19 PM
*Snoota's hawaiin shirt pic*
Akiraiu Zenko
posted 08-15-2009 03:03:47 PM
I do wish you'd quit calling him that... I mean, what did we ever do to you?
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-15-2009 04:16:08 PM
I'm fond of Delid because he looks so much like Kane from Command & Conquer.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-15-2009 05:40:51 PM
Karnaj, for the longest time i had that silly video you made with your then, friend/roommate in college i think it was, where you were playing around with the music from Cannibal: The Musical.

which, is still one of the best movies out there.

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 08-15-2009 05:56:24 PM
Let's build a snowman!
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 08-15-2009 08:59:07 PM
quote:
Karnaj spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Norim - While I must agree that I have no idea who you are or what you're all about, that's not really awful. Just post when you feel like it. It's all good.

I'm a poor schmuck from Oregon. I finished college and was unable to get a job with said degree that paid me more to start than my shitty job at Slaveway. If I had been single, I could have downsized and started over and worked my way into my new career, but I was married with a family at the time. Makes it hard to start over when others depend on you.

I like video games, football, grilling in the summer and more importantly... golf!

I don't post that often because most of my opinions are met with disdain, I'm a bit quirky. I figure the less posted, the less flamed. Not that I can't handle the random internet tough guy. I'm just the "walk away" guy =P

anyway, I'm no one important in the scheme of this message board. I'm just here.

Suddar
posted 08-15-2009 09:24:29 PM
quote:
Trent had this to say about Cuba:
Karnaj, for the longest time i had that silly video you made with your then, friend/roommate in college i think it was, where you were playing around with the music from Cannibal: The Musical.

which, is still one of the best movies out there.

Haha, that's what I think of, too. It was my first exposure to that song and that movie so it really stuck with me.

I still come here every day for some reason. It's not my home page anymore at least. I've been posting here for an entire decade and change now. Oh god EC you mean so much to me. Maybe someday we'll all be together in some desert retirement community.

Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 08-16-2009 01:12:50 AM
This place still amazes me to this day... just not as much as it used to. Congrats on 9 active years here. I can't say the same for myself, that's for sure!
Steven Steve
posted 08-16-2009 10:14:39 AM
Haven't I been here like at least 20 years?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 08-16-2009 07:56:32 PM
Oh, one of these threads.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-17-2009 10:14:44 AM
quote:
Steven Steve got served! Steven Steve got served!
Haven't I been here like at least 20 years?

Yes, you've been in this world, composed of matter, for around twenty years. When your metamorphosis is complete, you will once again ascend to the star-warrens of Sog-Kur, where your invincible army waits to invade the incalculable gulfs of space and obliterate all dimensions.

Beer.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-17-2009 04:21:34 PM
quote:
Naimah wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Oh, one of these threads.

my translation of the above quote: oh god i want to still be relevant, please validate me.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-17-2009 07:58:15 PM
Psh i dont care if im still relevant

and thats what makes me cool

right?

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 08-17-2009 09:19:57 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Trent wrote:
my translation of the above quote: oh god i want to still be relevant, please validate me.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm irrelevant. I lurk more then anything and just thought it would be funny to see if he could work in his oh so original poop and sock drawer routine into it or some such.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-17-2009 09:50:00 PM
Sounds like someone needs his pussy eaten out more. Or better.

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: