EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Help needed, VERY IMPORTANT
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 12-22-2003 12:33:10 PM
Gikk two things. First, she knows and is PO'ed at me as all hell for it. Second, no. Just don't.
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-22-2003 12:37:18 PM
And reading through the second log, Good god. You're the one at fault here, trying to play out some paladin-esque fantasy of yours. I like the "GOTH VAMPIRE DRUG DEALERS" a hell of a lot more than you, because they have a somewhat firmer grasp of reality.
The World is Yours
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 12-22-2003 12:39:17 PM
Yes well that's the second conversation with them, I never saved the first nor the AIM logs with them. Those would be where I was challenged to the duel by a guy named porcelain_something
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-22-2003 12:40:29 PM
See, there's this point where ou reached the stupid, and surpassed it.

I posted it to her LJ.

And you are still an idiot. There's only so far defending honor goes before you hit the stupid threshhold.

code:

| normal | wierd | dumb | stupid |(you)

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 12-22-2003 12:42:52 PM
quote:
From the book of Canadian Mountee, chapter 3, verse 16:
And reading through the second log, Good god. You're the one at fault here, trying to play out some paladin-esque fantasy of yours. I like the "GOTH VAMPIRE DRUG DEALERS" a hell of a lot more than you, because they have a somewhat firmer grasp of reality.

We all like to daydream stuff like that sometimes but the majority of the population realises that they are just that: idle fantasies.

Zeke, you're not some omg ubah paladin avenger guy. Fantasy is all well and good as long as you realise the real world isn't like that.

Don't be stupid, just take our advice and realise you're being a bit of an idiot and it'd be far wiser to just stay well away.

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-22-2003 12:44:15 PM
It says my post it too old to edit.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/bhsbaby/17145.html

and the (you) should be about 20 more spaces over, but I didn't want to force horizontal scroll on everyone.

Oh, and you may be like 'Hey! If you don't agree with me, go away!'

... Well, if you go there, and you die, and they trace it back to us, this will say that we were like

HEY DUDE YOU ARE BEIN STUPID. CONTACT THE COPS!

Not being all like.. positive reinforcment, and crap.

[ 12-22-2003: Message edited by: Gikk ]

Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 12-22-2003 12:49:28 PM
Well I think after four pages everything that can be said has been...repeatedly...and so it's kinda getting old and annoying.
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 12-22-2003 12:50:33 PM
My question is:
Why would anyone post anything remotely serious in this thread? It takes away from the hilarity!
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 12-22-2003 12:51:03 PM
Zeke's opponent

Zeke

Outcome

Zeke's the one with the sword in face.

That's what I see out of this whole thing.

[ 12-22-2003: Message edited by: Mr. Gainsborough ]

Stiddy
Pancake
posted 12-22-2003 12:52:14 PM
Was this the extent of your "Vampire Encounters"?? You do realize that any jackanape can say anything he wants on the internet, right? What makes you believe this vondruke? Just because he said "this is not Dn D bud"?? I used to think that you were making this up. Until you posted that long, drawn out conversation...now I know that you are simply an idiot. If you are indeed lying, I have to admit, you must be pretty desperate to make up that deluge of hokey threats and melodrama.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 12-22-2003 12:56:26 PM
quote:
Zeke the Final Fencer's account was hax0red to write:
Well I think after four pages everything that can be said has been...repeatedly...and so it's kinda getting old and annoying.

Since it has been established that you are either a liar, crazy, are real fucking stupid, let me just say....

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 12-22-2003 12:57:16 PM
omg.

White outline of death that plauge's GIFs.

Get all your gifs away before it infects them!

Willias
Pancake
posted 12-22-2003 01:00:17 PM
Dude, its going to be funny as hell if you show up to the fight only to see cops sitting there waiting for some guy to come by with a sword.

Seriously though, showing up to something like this is a good way to get killed or put in jail. Just because they say they are going to fight you to the death with a sword doesn't mean they will, you could very well show up, find cops waiting for you, or one of their guys is hiding with a gun in hand waiting for the right time to pop a cap in your ass.

Actually, reading through the chat messages you posted, you'll run into more than one guy, with guns. Have a nice funeral.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 12-22-2003 01:05:18 PM
quote:
Gikk had this to say about Duck Tales:
omg.

White outline of death that plauge's GIFs.

Get all your gifs away before it infects them!

[aol]Welcome, you've got the T-Virus[/aol]

...stolen from sa

[ 12-22-2003: Message edited by: diadem ]

diadem
eet bugz
posted 12-22-2003 01:11:58 PM
quote:
From the book of Willias, chapter 3, verse 16:
Dude, its going to be funny as hell if you show up to the fight only to see cops sitting there waiting for some guy to come by with a sword.

Seriously though, showing up to something like this is a good way to get killed or put in jail. Just because they say they are going to fight you to the death with a sword doesn't mean they will, you could very well show up, find cops waiting for you, or one of their guys is hiding with a gun in hand waiting for the right time to pop a cap in your ass.

Actually, reading through the chat messages you posted, you'll run into more than one guy, with guns. Have a nice funeral.

last image macro for a long while

[ 12-22-2003: Message edited by: diadem ]

Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-22-2003 02:04:47 PM
Pesco, I posted something funny! But nobody paid attention.

they got trevor

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 12-22-2003 02:20:20 PM
So you mean I can't REALLY me a killer sorceress ?

And I've been practicing the incantations so much lately...

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Taskmaster Bajah
Pancake
posted 12-22-2003 02:52:13 PM
I really should lock this thread... but as was said, it's like a trainwreck... can't... stop... watching...
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-22-2003 02:57:15 PM
wtf... wtf... wtf...

wtf... was in the pudding I ate shortly before clicking this thread.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 12-22-2003 03:51:52 PM
quote:
How.... LOG.... uughhhhhh:
I really should lock this thread... but as was said, it's like a trainwreck... can't... stop... watching...

When LOG makes fun of you, you know it's funny!

I'm half tempted to send this thread to other boards just so they can point and laugh at Zeke. But I'm not that mean.

I'll still laugh my ass off, however!

Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 12-22-2003 04:45:11 PM
quote:
Zeke the Final Fencer wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
(Friend's SN changed so you don't all go messaging her)

Because I so want to talk to someone who actually gets caught up in this bullshit.

-Tok

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 12-22-2003 04:55:59 PM
Oh ho, lookie bhsbaby's reply to Gikks LJ post.. amused me.

quote:
firstly....if he goes he understands there are consequences. I did NOT ask him to do what he is planning, and in fact I'm madder than hell that he is doing this. This whole situation has been greatly over exaggerated and I am NOT being hassled by these people any more. I wasn't EVER being physically harrassed by these people..and I've NEVER met them in my entire life. *sighs* I DO NOT want him going, he KNOWS this, and he's WELL AWARE of the consequences on this side of the pond. As for something else...I am very curious....how did you get my journal screen name?
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 12-22-2003 05:01:17 PM
That is quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen.

-Tok

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-22-2003 05:41:57 PM
Nevermind, Zeke, since you're not willing to come down from this lie, you don't deserve the respect I was giving you.

If this is real, I hope you either die or wind up in jail for trying to pull this shit. Moron.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 12-22-2003 05:49:54 PM
Hey crapface!
WHY DON'T YOU BLOW IT OUT YOUR EAR.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 12-22-2003 07:44:14 PM
Well I think that's GAWBAGE!
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

indegloriafeestbeest
Not Smart
posted 12-22-2003 08:02:58 PM
Sheesh,and i thought i was watching to much tv....who does he think he is?Buffy or the highlander??
you're born as a child and you die like a child..... inbetween you have a identitycrisis.....
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 12-22-2003 10:12:39 PM
quote:
From the book of LOG, chapter 3, verse 16:
can't... stop... watching...

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 12-23-2003 12:01:55 AM

Caption: Hey, even I get someone else to clean up my shit. wtfog.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 12-23-2003 12:59:23 AM
This is the funniest thread I have read in quite some time.
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 12-23-2003 02:46:12 AM
After having read through this entire thread, I really need to get this out of my system.

Oh, hey! When you go, make sure your sword's been dipped in garlic juice blessed by a priest, then you can take those vampires out in one hit Blade-style!

Dumbass.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Drysart
Pancake
posted 12-23-2003 02:56:16 AM
I've been avoiding this thread because usually when a thread gets this long it's full of flames, but I'm glad I finally read it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-23-2003 07:42:39 AM
I really cant contribute anything constructive to this.

Tee Hee

Zeke, whether your lying or not I dont care

Everyone Else, HEHEHEHEHE

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Gydyon
posted 12-23-2003 09:04:19 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when 'Myth said this:
After having read through this entire thread, I really need to get this out of my system.

Oh, hey! When you go, make sure your sword's been dipped in garlic juice blessed by a priest, then you can take those vampires out in one hit Blade-style!

Dumbass.

I think you need a silver sword and silver bullets if they're Blade vampires, although garlic is good.

Or maybe they're Buffy vampires, just need a wooden stake or sunlight then.

If they're Anne Rice vampires, you're screwed....

[ 12-23-2003: Message edited by: Gydyon ]

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-23-2003 09:35:53 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Gydyon:
I think you need a silver sword and silver bullets if they're Blade vampires, although garlic is good.

Or maybe they're Buffy vampires, just need a wooden stake or sunlight then.

If they're Anne Rice vampires, you're screwed....

Maybe he'll get lucky and they turn out to be cartoon vampires. I doubt Count Chocula's good with a sword.

Gydyon
posted 12-23-2003 11:59:21 AM
quote:
Sakkra had this to say about Cuba:
Maybe he'll get lucky and they turn out to be cartoon vampires. I doubt Count Chocula's good with a sword.

If they're the Count from Sesame Street, though, he may get dazzled by all the numbers.

If they combine forces with Bram Stoker's Dracula, he's screwed, Sesame Street or not...

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-23-2003 12:06:57 PM
quote:
Drysart said:
I've been avoiding this thread because usually when a thread gets this long it's full of flames, but I'm glad I finally read it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-23-2003 02:53:47 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Gydyon wrote:
If they're the Count from Sesame Street, though, he may get dazzled by all the numbers.

One slash! Ah-ha-ha! Two slash! Ah-ha-ha! Three! Three slashes! Ah-ha-ha! One Fatality! Ah-ha-ha!

Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 12-23-2003 02:59:45 PM
This thread is a thing of beauty. I'm totally saving this.
Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 12-23-2003 03:01:11 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Mr. Parcelan wrote:
One slash! Ah-ha-ha! Two slash! Ah-ha-ha! Three! Three slashes! Ah-ha-ha! One Fatality! Ah-ha-ha!

That's gold right there.

I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: