EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hoping Satan-mart gets a lump of coal
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-03-2003 07:06:27 PM
quote:
Somthor got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
OK this thread is a mess, I'm sorry I ever posted it. you win etc etc please jsut let it die.

thank you

Don't try it again.

Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 12-03-2003 07:11:43 PM
I give Page 7 a rating of 5. Good job, 'sage.
And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 12-03-2003 07:42:41 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Somthor wrote:
you mean you dont belive the following

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...

Please jsut look at my posts and the above and THEN tell me I'm not dyslexic. After that if you still have a problem accepting it then PM your home phone number I'll call you and get you in touch with my former educators.

For one, you are trying to conform the wrong person to your pathetic arguments.

Also, half the crap you listed is quite accurate, but most of what you listed is the extremist cases. Baseless.

Second, most of what you listed refers almost exclusively to handwriting skills. Which, if you were a dyslexic, you would KNOW that ONLY the word substituion, and switching placement of letters applies, when typing. Forgetting to capitalize on a keyboard is sheer lazyness or forgetfullness for instance, where as in handwriting it is the in inability to associate the actual difference BETWEEN capital and lower case. Most of Dyslexia symptoms can be lessened by the use of a keyboard. In fact, again if you were a dyslexic you would know, typing classes and instruction are a common treatment for helping RELIEVE the symptoms of dyslexia. Moron.

The spelling errors associated with dyslexia do NOT apply to complete bastardization of a word. That just means you are a bad speller. They also do not apply to grammar. My grammar sucks, but I admit I suck at grammar, I dont blame it on my dyslexia.

Also you have shown to be quite confidant in the fact that you were right in what you were saying/typing. Which does not apply to a difficulty to use communicative tools. Other than the fact you are an unedicated moron when expressing a point of view, you also do no show this attribute.

Dyscalculia is a condition that is also often held seperately to dyslexia, and therefore irrelevant since the two conditions are not inter dependant, just usually found together. I for instance, while being a severe dyslexic was an A+ Mathematical student. Notice the word 'some' in most of the cases you sited.

You also show no signs of forshortening, just stupidity.

Saying you omit letters because of a condition, because you're an idiot is no excuse when the excuse is not uniform against your entire behaviour. Also, if you had such symptoms as the ones you described. You would have severe issues in your day to day life as it is, and you seem to think pretty highly of yourself.

Also a great deal of what you explained develops, and is treated TO MOST CHILDREN WHILE THEY ARE IN SCHOOL BEFORE THEY EVEN BECOME AN ADULT AS REQUIRED BY MOST STATE EDUCATION PROGRAMS USUALLY CALLED REMEDIAL OR SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS, and should have been lessened significantly before you reached adult hood in order for you to be able to hold down any kind of job in the real world. There is very likely no way you could have avoided the screening process as a child/adolescent, and been left out of this program unless you lived in BFE, were being taught by the Amish, and still did your homework by candelite. Hell, even then, the amish would kick your ass around town just calling you the village idiot. Fitting title.

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited by: Faelynn LeAndris ]

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 12-03-2003 08:31:01 PM
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 12-03-2003 08:34:03 PM
r u cerus /?

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-03-2003 08:36:37 PM
Not only have Sage, Gyd, and Fae just gang-raped Somthor, they have just humiliated him with a twisted sort of message board flame bukkake. Well done.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 12-03-2003 08:38:36 PM
So not only is he a superman that has held 12 completely unrelated jobs, recieved a masters degree, and served the country in the last 15 years, but he's a dyslexic superman that has held 12 completely unrelated jobs, recieved a masters degree, and served the country in the last 15 years.
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 12-03-2003 08:40:34 PM
Its hard to be searious with this stupid name (thx bajah ) But I just follow Drys rules of "Don't be an asshole" this probably wouldnt of happeand if you guys would just let things go..

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 12-03-2003 08:43:19 PM
quote:
Blindy Claus impressed everyone with:
So not only is he a superman that has held 12 completely unrelated jobs, recieved a masters degree, and served the country in the last 15 years, but he's a dyslexic superman that has held 12 completely unrelated jobs, recieved a masters degree, and served the country in the last 15 years.

With dyslexia as bad as he claims, he would never have successfully gained a masters degree, nor been able to pass the naval/nuke exams. Dyslexia that severe to this day would hamper his ability to do anything remotely technical or requiring comprehension to perform. Period.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Khyron
posted 12-03-2003 08:45:10 PM
Someone answer me this.

If someone's dyslexia is as bad as Somthor claims that his is... would they be able to enter the navy and become... what was it again?

Oh yes... a Fire control tech 2nd class.

Which, of course, is what he said he was in that 'no' thread that he got pwnd by Bloodsage on.

I mean, Dyslexic, sure. But what Somthor is displaying seems to be one of the most extreme cases of Dyslexia...

Of course, there's the other possibility... that he read up on the symptoms of Dyslexia, and decided he would post that he's Dyslexic, in order to get us all off his back, he's not really dyslexic and the whole thing is... oh yes. A lame excuse.

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 12-03-2003 08:47:13 PM
quote:
Khyron probably says this to all the girls:
But what Somthor is displaying seems to be one of the most extreme cases of Dyslexia being an idiotic, lying, attention-starved corruption of the gene pool...

Fixed for you sir.

Khyron
posted 12-03-2003 08:49:09 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Sakkra:
Fixed for you sir.

No, no, I fixed it myself

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-03-2003 09:09:35 PM
hay dudes!! Im 30!

stealth sig test, this thread caused me to rewrite the whole damn thing

edit: doot

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited by: KaLourin ]

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 12-03-2003 10:28:30 PM
quote:
Somthor got all f'ed up on Angel Dust and wrote:
I dont think many person ins prison or in a mental ward have 24/7 access to the internet. should be proof enough that at the very least Im not a danger to myself or others as if i were, I'd be dead or locked away by now.

I think i have shown my self to be a fairly well educated person of at least average intelligence, with the exception of at the worst poorly communicating my thoughts here. You jsut prefer to think of me in those negative terms and that doenst make it true.

no i am not very good at arguing sorry about that.

won't stop either.

OK ya know what? Right up until this post I was hating you a great deal less than usual. I'm not going to bother mentioning that you-not he-were speaking of being locked away and that your argument presented toward him almost seems directed at yourself because of it. Nor am I going to go into the thing about how you refuse to attempt to correct spelling/grammar or even taht you admit you usually know nothing of what you say and merely make assumptions presented during your "argument". Instead I am going to ask this one simple question:

Where in the flaming Seventh Layer of HELL did you even BEGIN to prove you are well-educated/of average intelligence?!?!?? You have proven nothing more than that you are a giant dousche(sp?) who is so moronic it makes me want to talk to Karnaj and Mog on a regularly basis.

"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 12-03-2003 10:30:02 PM
quote:
Zeke the Final Fencer said this about your mom:

Where in the flaming Seventh Layer of HELL did you even BEGIN to prove you are well-educated/of average intelligence?!?!?? You have proven nothing more than that you are a giant dousche(sp?) who is so moronic it makes me want to talk to Karnaj and Mog on a regularly basis.

Yeah because Karnaj is dumb.

The World is Yours
Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 12-03-2003 10:43:22 PM
quote:
Canadian Mountee had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Yeah because Karnaj is dumb.

No, but his typing makes my head bleed. I can't really remember him saying anything wrong or stupid, but I also can't remember not getting a headache reading it.

"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-03-2003 10:46:40 PM
quote:
Zeke the Final Fencer enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
No, but his typing makes my head bleed. I can't really remember him saying anything wrong or stupid, but I also can't remember not getting a headache reading it.

Are we talking about the same Karnaj, or have you been toking up?

Taskmaster Bajah
Pancake
posted 12-03-2003 10:48:41 PM
Aaaaaaalllllllright.

I think the Somthor lynching has gone on long enough. PM the poor man if you wanna rectally abuse him anymore, okay?

I'm getting complaints about the abuse in the mod queue now! Besides, there's no FLAME tag on this thread, peoples!

THANKEE-DOODLE!

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: