EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Enchantedorchid
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-02-2003 10:29:49 PM
Think about it: Whether you're gay or not, having your shit pushed in by the almighty himself has got to be something special.

Besides, if God asked you if you would like him to bumfuck you, would you say no? He might cast you down to the fiery pits of Hell.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-02-2003 11:02:44 PM
I'm with Sean. I think Faz did a pretty good job of dragging the idiot n00b out to the woodshed and bending him over.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Steven Steve
posted 10-02-2003 11:06:01 PM
quote:
Warlord Darius had this to say about Punky Brewster:
And to think! All that had to happen for you to shut up was to be banned to Flameball. Imagine that.

I'd tell it to blow it out your ass, but my cock is in the way!

On a side note, hey everybody!

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-02-2003 11:13:10 PM
Hey, I like Faz now!
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Steven Steve
posted 10-02-2003 11:15:05 PM
Hey, I like you too, Mr. Flop!
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 10-02-2003 11:20:08 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Fazum'Zen Fastfist said:
I'd tell it to blow it out your ass, but my cock is in the way!

On a side note, hey everybody!

Just pointing out facts, son.

Steven Steve
posted 10-02-2003 11:26:28 PM
I didn't say that you weren't, daddy, but I certainly shut up when the trumpet sounded, unlike SOMEONE WE KNOW. (hint hint)

nem-x
posted 10-03-2003 02:00:01 AM
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 10-03-2003 03:05:16 AM
quote:
Fazum'Zen Fastfist had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
daddy

omg

I edit for great justice.

[ 10-03-2003: Message edited by: Warlord Darius ]

Tal NSFW!!
Pancake
posted 10-03-2003 08:56:44 AM
Its kinda bad that I can now think of the term "Fazowned" in a manner not involving sheep.

Good show, Faz.

Pick_ate_the_Mod
Pancake
posted 10-04-2003 06:38:28 AM
Edit me please.... because god forbid that my posts actually did somethin to get you off.. and you just COULDN"T TAKE IT...

It's a fucking fnr board.. the only time you edit shit is when there is personal info made.. not to be a bully fucktard moderator dipshit.

Yes.. you won the bitch award, and also the 'Most humbled Moderator of the Year" award.

Boy... you would like me fucking you right now.. but you're just going to edit this anyways... denial is not a means to solving the problem that is running through your head.. the one with being unable to accept facts.

And to the newb that posted that I said was a moron or whatever it said... look at the newbit that forgot to read the moderator edit note at the bottom of the post. There's no owning that.. you fucked yourself on that one... but the community seems to have missed that... *shrug*

Pardon me now.. I have to go find a new means of humor... this one lacks.

I Ate Mr Parcelan
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-04-2003 06:59:00 AM
Wow...you really are an unbelievable moron!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-04-2003 08:01:48 AM
Still here, eh?

WTF?

Why is it clueless, boring newbs think we simply can't continue to exist without their august presence and boorish humor? And why does every spoiled 12-year-old on the net think he's the greatest thinker since Socrates and the subtlest manipulator since Machiavelli?

Jeebus.

Come back when you've outgrown the playground Picksabooger, or whatever you call yourself lately.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Steven Steve
posted 10-04-2003 02:09:11 PM
Wow Prickalots, you are one rad dude. Totally awesome.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 10-04-2003 02:45:56 PM
jesus fucking christ, he really is an idiot.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 10-04-2003 04:00:20 PM
I wonder if Pick will even be able to land a job as a janitor when he grows up. I doubt he even has enough brains to clean the shit out of a public toilet.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 10-04-2003 04:56:51 PM
quote:
Quoth Oscar 3/Xray 1:
I wonder if Pick will even be able to land a job as a janitor when he grows up. I doubt he even has enough brains to clean the shit out of a public toilet.

He'll be the dude who has to mop jizz off the floor at adult theaters. He hasn't got the skillz for anything more complicated.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 10-04-2003 06:34:32 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Niklas said:
jesus fucking christ, he really is an idiot.
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 10-05-2003 02:42:36 AM
Actually... the humor is rather heavily present here.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 10-05-2003 03:02:01 AM
quote:
KaLourin spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Actually... the humor is rather heavily present here.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 10-05-2003 04:15:51 AM
Yeah this thread actually made me stop wanting to use the icon briefly. It's nice to see everyone coming together to kick a dickhead in the nuts.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Tiolas
Pancake
posted 10-09-2003 04:59:42 PM
I think i should pay more attention to this forum to.. bad Mr. Parcelan! /spank
Tiolas
Pancake
posted 10-09-2003 05:07:50 PM
And just incase anyone cares... Pickalots is a friend of mine so incase you wish to flame me for it go ahead. But, unlike Pick i wont flame back. Have fun
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 10-09-2003 05:13:54 PM
quote:
Enchantedorchid attempted to be funny by writing:
And just incase anyone cares... Pickalots is a friend of mine so incase you wish to flame me for it go ahead. But, unlike Pick i wont flame back. Have fun

You have my deepest sympathies.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 10-09-2003 07:35:51 PM
Makes sense. Scum begets scum.

Nice work, RK.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 10-09-2003 10:30:39 PM
RK is so cybering a Shemale.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-09-2003 10:35:29 PM
quote:
Snoota screamed this from the crapper:
RK is so cybering a Shemale.

Don't knock it til you've tried it!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: