EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Lady D is here to help you!
Suddar
posted 08-02-2003 02:52:43 AM
Love is like that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach, just after speeding over the crest of a hill in your car. That feeling you get just as the roller coaster starts rolling down that first hill.

You know...stuff like that. Except all the time. And much warmer. It's always warm.

Yeah, anyway.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-02-2003 02:54:55 AM
Dear Suddar in Seattle,

Sounds like you wet your pants in front of your girlfriend.

Suddar
posted 08-02-2003 02:55:55 AM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-02-2003 04:14:56 AM
quote:
How.... Suddar.... uughhhhhh:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sorry.

Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 08-02-2003 05:46:13 AM
I bring two questions!

One! How to I get rid of freckles? They're coming out again, bastards that they are...

Two! How in the crap do you draw anime that good?!

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-02-2003 05:55:27 AM
How do I get the wimmenz?
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 08-02-2003 11:45:57 AM
Deth: Well the best idea, (assuming the look your going for with your hair) would be to buy white spray in stuff. (its used in plays a lot) however, if you want longer/straighter/curlier whatever hair than you already have, buy a wig. You’ll definitely find one…even if you have a big head heheh. You should ask Lyinar to help you put it on though heheh.

Taran: I think it’s phenominal

Jargum: When youre in Orlando/Disney do the obvious: have a lot of fun. Ride all the rides you possibly can, and definitely fit in the time to swim more than once a day. Take walks around Orlando at night, eat out, go to the little france/japan/etc etc etc parts, go to bed really late, don’t use the computer, and wake up early every morning. That’s a disney vacation.

Nicole: Freckles are brought out during the summer due to the sun and the mellinen in your skin. The best way to get rid of freckles, or make them less visible is to use cocoa butter. Cocoa butter can reduce freckles, and even stretch marks, its great. You can buy it at your local pharmacy/drug store. Also, you can use cover-up/concealer in addition if you’d like.
How do I draw anime crap? I’d like to say a lot of my art abilities come natural..but anime? Lots of practice .

Elvish Crack Piper: Hm..well theres many different ways. You can just act like a really nice, sweet and sensitive guy. Be a major romantic, and search in places where you think you’d find someone else with your interests, or atleast the type of girl youre looking for. (first plan out what it is youre looking for )

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Canadian Mountee
Rumble Pak+FMV Sequence=FUN!
posted 08-02-2003 11:51:04 AM
My girlfriend is visiting me from Michigan in one week from now.

I need to figure out what to do with her besides like, sex or whatever.

DO HELP!

The World is Yours
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 08-02-2003 11:57:24 AM
Liam: Oh Im so happy for you! You guys prolly will have a lot of sex. The best thing to do with her? Introduce her to your friends, take her places you like to go, go out to dinner, walk around the mall, sit on the beach, take a day trip, go to the zoo…and most especially carry around a lot of disposible cameras. You can savor a lot of the memories from when she was with you, she’ll think its sweet you want to savor those memories, you can send her pictures, you can show your friends…and most importantly..show us here at EC! Of course it’ll be fun to keep busy, but have one down day where you just cuddle, rent movies, relax, and fall asleep together…and best of all…wake up in each others’ arms .

Emily
Why's everybody always hittin on me?
posted 08-02-2003 12:05:44 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Liam said:
My girlfriend is visiting me from Michigan in one week from now.

I need to figure out what to do with her besides like, sex or whatever.

DO HELP!

This is like the 3rd time in a week that I've heard something like this from a guy. ;D I don't get it. But, let me try to help with my l33t skillz in romance (read as: none?)

What is she like? What does she like to do?

If she's anything like me, when I go to visit someone or to meet someone or even when I go to a friend's house, I don't want them to go out of their way to entertain me, or anything. I'm content to do whatever they want to do. ;D Sit and watch movies, go out and walk around downtown, go to a party, or simply play video games until we pass out. ;D

But then again, I'm a dork.

Should've done something, but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you

Should've said something, but I've said it enough
By the way my words were faded
Rather waste some time with you...

Canadian Mountee
posted 08-02-2003 11:10:27 PM
okay. The lots of sex thing wont happen. But the rest will. Ill just make her watch my DVD's cause they're cool.
The World is Yours
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 08-02-2003 11:58:54 PM
I am at my dad's...and I have no guitar to play with here. I'm going to be here forever...and I'm having withdraws. Help!
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Yuri
posted 08-03-2003 12:13:39 AM
quote:
From the book of Amber, chapter 3, verse 16:
I am at my dad's...and I have no guitar to play with here. I'm going to be here forever...and I'm having withdraws. Help!

Air Guitar!

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 08-03-2003 12:16:45 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Yuri:
Air Guitar!

Not the same.

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-03-2003 12:27:58 AM
quote:
Liam wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
okay. The lots of sex thing wont happen. But the rest will. Ill just make her watch my DVD's cause they're cool.

TAKE PICS OF THE TWO OF YOU

Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-03-2003 06:56:03 AM
quote:
Amber had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Not the same.

Practice fingering the chords.

Teehee. hehe. heh.

Skaw
posted 08-03-2003 06:57:46 AM
My girlfriend will require almost a grand to visit. It will happen.
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-03-2003 06:59:53 AM
quote:
From the book of Skaw, chapter 3, verse 16:

D;

Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 08-03-2003 10:12:50 AM
Amber: Download the free demo of GuitarPro
You can write and edit your own music, make it nearly any sound you want, and listen to it and whatever. Its kinda close to real guitar J and its fun

Canadian Mountee
posted 08-03-2003 02:45:16 PM
quote:
Veruca Salt had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
TAKE PICS OF THE TWO OF YOU

I can dig it.

The World is Yours
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 08-03-2003 04:36:02 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Skaw wrote:

Rob a bank

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 08-03-2003 04:37:23 PM
I told Deth a wig is probably best, since Ja`Deth has long, white hair and his hair is fuzzy and black.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: