EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hmm...
Addy
posted 06-01-2003 02:55:48 AM
Adrecia places a hand on BlackMage's (trademark) hat, gripping onto it firmly and whipping it off his head.

Watch yourself, or this won't be the only thing you'll be losing today.

She dons the Mage's hat proudly, grinning down at him.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 03:05:53 AM
Black Mage looks alarmed for a second... Not that you can see it. But you get the feeling that he's looking alarmed. Somehow.

Adrecia! My goodnesss. If you were to lean down any farther, I'm afraid you'd might be showing too much, too soon!

The wide grin returns.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 03:11:38 AM
Adrecia snarls at BlackMage, raising a hand, chanting incantations underneath her breath. Sparks of pure, blazing, crimson energy dance in the air as she points a finger toward BlackMage's face.

Poor man, you best silence your self, lest you wish to lose the last bit of sanity you hold, if any.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 03:25:03 AM
Calm yourself.

Black Mage reaches into his robes ever so slowly, and pulls out a small, rectangular object. To the unknowning eye, it appears that he starts to unfold the object as if it were nothing but a piece of paper. Many times over it is unfolded, to reveal a straw-woven circle. He eyes it for a second, then snaps it quickly, causing a cone to pop out.

He then places the hat on his head.

You see, the difference between you and me is... I make this look good.

Black Mage pauses for a second, tilts his head sideways, and studies the enraged enchantress for a moment.

However, my hat, and your angry expressions do make you look kinda cute.

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 03:31:11 AM
Adrecia continues to scowl at BlackMage, releasing the restless energy in the opposite direction. She tears the hat off of her head and smothers it in the mage's face angrily.

You be quiet. I don't take well to your kind of mischief.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 06-01-2003 03:35:05 AM
Hmm, it appears I arrived far too late for all the excitement. Although unfortunate, my quest for employment over the summer months must yet continue, if I am to bring in any wages, though it will keep me from adventure.

*Eases down, tired after a long day of traveling all over the city, searching for anyone and everyone who might be hiring*

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 03:39:14 AM
quote:
Addy had this to say about Tron:
Adrecia continues to scowl at BlackMage, releasing the restless energy in the opposite direction. She tears the hat off of her head and smothers it in the mage's face angrily.

You be quiet. I don't take well to your kind of mischief.

Tips his hat, showing off his toothy grin, yet again! Talk about impudent!

Yes, mistress.

Black Mage's eyes follow Adrecia in an ungracious way.

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 03:42:19 AM
quote:
Black Mage probably says this to all the girls:
Tips his hat, showing off his toothy grin, yet again! Talk about impudent!

Yes, mistress.

Black Mage's eyes follow Adrecia in an ungracious way.

A bitter laugh escapes Adrecia lips as she narrows her eyes at the mage, glaring daggers at him.

You have a death wish, do you not?

Lashanna
noob
posted 06-01-2003 03:48:06 AM
*She grins and turns her face towards the feuding couple, and with a languid wave of her hand she brushes an ivory strand of hair from her eyes.

She rolls idly to her stomach, propping her head up on one hand, and smirks.*

I'd swear the two of you were married...
My dear Adrecia, he's harmless. Don't mind his comments, count them as flattery. He's merely... admiring all that you have to offer the world.

*She moves back to lay on her back, eyelids drifting to half-mast, full lips brought together in an amused smirk*

Tsk... Sweet disembodied mageling, try not to offend the enchantress too much, aye? You're disturbing my recreation...

*And with that, she drapes her arms behind her head, sprawled out atop the sofa in an all too feline manner.*

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 03:56:35 AM
Black Mage's eyes slide smoothly over to meet Lashanna's eyes.

But it is much too fun riling one such as her. It is much too easy not to be abused!

His eyes flicker back to Adrecia. Throwing caution to the wind, he winks at her.

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 04:02:58 AM
Adrecia shoots him one last deadly glare to counteract the wink before turning her attention to the impish dark elf.

Lashanna. Please, could you tame this man for me?

Lashanna
noob
posted 06-01-2003 04:29:34 AM
*She props herself up, two of her fingers running along her pointed ears, as she looks from Adrecia, eyes roaming for a moment, then the BlackMage. The dark elf licks her lips gently.

Tame him...? Why... I'm sure he can be quite well behaved when coerced properly.

*She looks to the black mage, sits up, and leans forward a bit, arms folding. She gives him a satisfying grin of a cat who ate the canary.*

Right?

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 04:41:01 AM
He is immediately drawn into the passion, like a moth to the flame. His eyes are torn away from Adrecia, who is near fully passed out of his mind. For a moment, there is just her. Forbidden urges swell deeply within him. His eyes are full of her being, her body, her soul. He wants it all. But he can't have it. The lust moves so powerfully, that he nearly finds himself moving towards her, ready and willing to obey.

While the feelings that wash over him seem like minutes, they are brief seconds for everyone else. He snaps himself back into reality, and he regrets it. Not only for the urge, but for the foolish thoughts that he thought might be true. He struggles for the words to say.

Ah... Maybe... Maybe later... Temptress!

And with that, he twists into himself, until there is nothing left.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: