EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Want to run a AD&D game if anyone here still plays
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 04-23-2003 04:35:32 PM
Is it just Mort, Fal, Ferret, and me?
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 04-23-2003 04:38:22 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Alek Saege wrote:
Is it just Mort, Fal, Ferret, and me?
No, I'm pretty sure it isn't.
quote:
Falaanla Marr was naked while typing this:
I'm there.
But Hireko hasn't even announced the channel yet. How can you already be there?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 04-23-2003 04:42:54 PM
There's some others. I'm not sure who the final party is going to end up being, it depends pretty heavily on who actually shows up. There's two RL friends of mine (besides Ford) who will play, and the Union Representative who won't be in your party but you all need to meet.

Edit: The Union Rep won't actually be there Friday, because thats the sabbath, so you'll have to meet him at the first real session.

[ 04-23-2003: Message edited by: 'Reko Tokah Fang ]

Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Hireko
posted 04-24-2003 01:37:14 PM
Server: irc.evercrest.com
Port: 6667
/join #tokah
Hireko
posted 04-24-2003 02:49:30 PM
Ok, AD&D books for all who need them!
http://www.fangclan.org/addbooks.zip http://www.fangclan.org/UnearthedArcana.pdf

The rest of the books you shouldn't need, as far as I know, and I'll find out what the hell we call 'um on fangclan if you do.

Lashanna
noob
posted 04-24-2003 07:11:23 PM
I'll try my hardest to be there Friday.

I'm not sure though, overall, right now if I'll be able to participate.

Have some Real Life stuff going on, and that piled on with Finals... I'll have to see how it goes.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 04-25-2003 01:07:49 PM
*waves Jedi style*
This is not the thread bump you are looking for, move along.
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: