EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: OK, this time my D&D game is for real.
Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 04-11-2003 05:07:04 PM
I'll PM you when I get home if you still want some story ^_^
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 04-12-2003 01:53:23 AM
I actually find that the OA book is pretty much only meant to be used when combined with a pure Oriental campaign. Heck, they even go so far as to state the way it works in Rokugan (a secondary release when compared to most D&D stuff) within the OA book itself.

The classes and prestige classes just get all weird when you don't have the social aspects of the court and the clans and the other "in-character limiters" to what PCs can do with their abilities.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-12-2003 01:56:57 AM
Im thinking about running the game 100% OA actually. I wanna get the book first though.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-15-2003 08:19:01 AM
*sigh*

Not gonna be able to get the OA book till I can order it online, it seems...so the game is gonna be delayed until I can. I am considering running it 100% OA, but dont want to make that decision until I have the book :/

Sorry :/

Drakkenmaw
posted 04-15-2003 08:33:10 AM
If you're already ordering it, I think it's safe to say that you can look at the thing - considering that you've PAID for it and all.

It's in my D&D folder on the FTP. Along with some other Oriental things that Abbi and ArchAngel were asking about.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 04-15-2003 09:08:23 AM
quote:
Drakkenmaw had this to say about Duck Tales:
If you're already ordering it, I think it's safe to say that you can look at the thing - considering that you've PAID for it and all.

It's in my D&D folder on the FTP. Along with some other Oriental things that Abbi and ArchAngel were asking about.

Ive not ordered it yet. As I said, I dont have the room on my credit card to do so.

Drakkenmaw
posted 04-15-2003 09:13:59 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Robocop:

Ive not ordered it yet. As I said, I dont have the room on my credit card to do so.

My mistake. Sorry. Well, hope you can get it soon.

By the way, people who might be interested - I'm in the process of getting most of the "Secrets of the Mantis/Lion/Scorpion/Other Clans" series in PDF format right now. So, if you'd like, I can put them up with the other Oriental files once they're done.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: