EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I don't believe in Coincidence
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 03-20-2003 09:25:03 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Kermitov was all like:

It's not.

It's saying that I'm not surprised he's doing what he's doing because it's exactly what he should be doing considering the fact that there is another nation preparing to go to war on him. Do you seriously expect him to destroy all his weapons and let the US roll over him? That's not what a good leader, murderous tyrant or not, does.

It's or, silly. Disarm, which he has already agreed to do, and the UN has mandated, or the US will roll over him.

Further, you can't simultaneously be saying he's doing what he's supposed to, and claim not to be defending him. He's supposed to have disarmed. He's supposed to have protected his people. Etc.

You can't have it both ways.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Kermitov
Pancake
posted 03-21-2003 03:22:59 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when T. E. Bloodsage wrote:
It's or, silly. Disarm, which he has already agreed to do, and the UN has mandated, or the US will roll over him.

Further, you can't simultaneously be saying he's doing what he's supposed to, and claim not to be defending him. He's supposed to have disarmed. He's supposed to have protected his people. Etc.

You can't have it both ways.

In that case, George Bush should protect his people by disarming.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 03-21-2003 07:06:36 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Kermitov stammered:
In that case, George Bush should protect his people by disarming.

George Bush isn't under not just a UN mandate but his own agreement that he entered into to disarm. Bush didn't use chemical and biological warfare against his neighbors right before he lost two different wars.

Guess who did? Hussein. So why are you supporting his right to basically tell the world to /gofuk and that he'll do whatever he wants to whoever he wants whenever he wants?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: