EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The new and Improved .....
Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:14:59 AM
quote:
Synjari had this to say about Captain Planet:
Look at his fuckin class you twit! If you HAD been paying attention.. youd note the class/race he has been RPing all along!

Well I'm so sorry your highness...he doesn't post that much and I don't make it my business to look at people's character info often...so my mistake, no need for foul language unless you specifically want to start something...

Imprison your rage
And it is sure to break free
And poison your soul

You try to forget
Like sharp stabbing pains
The memory lives

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-07-2002 01:15:26 AM
He is a Dark Elf Mage, and he is the son of Inoruuk.

He can summon one pet. He made a typo.

You were not near the campsite when I was drugged, you were not near Kaglaaz and Uktenae when they held the rite..

You didn't ask to join in, and you went way way way out of bounds.

Our story was to explain why we switched sides, and for the other side to welcome us.. not for you to come here and try to rescue me and ruin the whole story we worked so hard on.

If you want to join in a story you ask.

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:15:59 AM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Chthon Ebonshadow:
Only used Gather Shadows thus far...UBT had summoned multiple pets which is currently beyond SK's...though Necros can with Pop or so I remember. A dead gate can also refer to when any sk or necro summons a pet, just a fanciful reference to it. All I used was invis...as well as regular RP foreshadowing, he saw it necessary to name himself the child of two gods...just matching him blow for blow should worst come to worst.

Maybe you should read my sig... the son of Innoruuk and the SON-IN-LAW of TUNARE !

Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:16:30 AM
quote:
UBT probably says this to all the girls:
So you are going to become a god because of a typo I made ? I know I can only summon one pet, and the last I saw you weren't around when all of this took place earlier.

See above, not going to pursue this further. Have not done anything yet...so you don't do anything either and all will be fine...I'm actually enjoying how this is causing such delicious tension...but I shall wait until the actual story starts...since we all seem to be getting into further and deeper misunderstandings...I shall ask in the future if that is what you desire...

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Chthon Ebonshadow ]

Imprison your rage
And poison your soul

You try to forget
The memory lives

Evil
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:17:37 AM
Zair, simply another minion among minions, watches from the shadowy corners as new recruits enter. He stares, surprised, as a high elf paladin of obvious power enters. Perhaps Tarans forces can prevail. Perhaps the large force gathering outside can be beaten back. For once in his (un)life, Zair is feeling hopeful. It is good to be on the winning side for once.
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 10-07-2002 01:18:15 AM
quote:
Chthon Ebonshadow had this to say about John Romero:
Well I'm so sorry your highness...he doesn't post that much and I don't make it my business to look at people's character info often...so my mistake, no need for foul language unless you specifically want to start something...

Hey.. ive been trying NICELY to ask you to give them the courtesy of asking before you jump in heavily RPing with them like this. You frustrate me because if You consider YOURSELF an RPer.. then you'd certainly learn at the very least.. what class he is. Its not that hard to avert your eyes a few inches from reading a post to their character info. And if you think that what I said is such horrible foul language.. You must be sheltered.

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:19:23 AM
quote:
Chthon Ebonshadow had this to say about John Romero:

I don't post that much ? I've been on this board for almost 2 yrs and I've posted almost every day except when deployed. I don't think I've ever seen you on before, so maybe you made another mistake ?

Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 10-07-2002 01:20:36 AM
Dont make me bust out with my new Ranger PoP AA Insta-Kill Archery Skill, Head Shot.

I know Kung Fu

This message brought to you by the EQ'ers Anonymous Foundation of America.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-07-2002 01:21:00 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived Chthon Ebonshadow stammered:
See above, not going to pursue this further. Have not done anything yet...so you don't do anything either and all will be fine...I'm actually enjoying how this is causing such delicious tension...but I shall wait until the actual story starts...since we all seem to be getting into further and deeper misunderstandings...I shall ask in the future if that is what you desire...

I am glad to see that it makes you happy.

This was my first time trying to do a real roleplaying story on this board. I thought we had done a really good job thanks to my friend Kaglaaz.

You came into it and tried to spoil it.

You find it amusing.

Get bent.

Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:21:32 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Synjari!

Hey.. ive been trying NICELY to ask you to give them the courtesy of asking before you jump in heavily RPing with them like this. You frustrate me because if You consider YOURSELF an RPer.. then you'd certainly learn at the very least.. what class he is. Its not that hard to avert your eyes a few inches from reading a post to their character info. And if you think that what I said is such horrible foul language.. You must be sheltered.

See above Synjari...It was an honest mistake, I will be more careful...and if I'm not mistaken, you did say, "Look at his fucking info you twit!" That is beyond polite conversation is it not? I am leaving this thread, to you your own dark devices, you have clearly proven that you well fit your sides...

Imprison your rage
And poison your soul

You try to forget
The memory lives

Taeldian
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:22:11 AM
Please everybody, just calm down. He hasn't done anything yet. Leave him be.
Chthon Ebonshadow
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:22:32 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when The Nae (tm) wrote:

I am glad to see that it makes you happy.

This was my first time trying to do a real roleplaying story on this board. I thought we had done a really good job thanks to my friend Kaglaaz.

You came into it and tried to spoil it.

You find it amusing.

Get bent.

See edit before you make any further judgments. I'm out, admitting my mistakes. Now see me exiting thread.

Imprison your rage
And poison your soul

You try to forget
The memory lives

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 10-07-2002 01:23:17 AM
quote:
The Nae (tm) had this to say about Reading Rainbow:

If you want to join in a story you ask.

OOC: Forgive the small amount of Devil's Advocate here, but I know you've been around long enough, Nae, to know that SLs are open season when they're posted publically in this manner.

Not that Az should godmode, or step on toes in the story. But it has been in long standing any SLs are open to all.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 10-07-2002 01:25:32 AM
She feels a cold wind sweep over the plain, as the heavens break open, nature herself almost seeming to weep. She looks up, and closes her eyes, listening. Then she gasps softly and opens her eyes, and they are pools of sadness, her blood red hair whipping in the rain.

.... no....

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Gikkwiny ]

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-07-2002 01:25:40 AM
I guess no one likes banana bread.

*shrugs, and eats*

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:26:44 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
OOC: Forgive the small amount of Devil's Advocate here, but I know you've been around long enough, Nae, to know that SLs are open season when they're posted publically in this manner.

Not that Az should godmode, or step on toes in the story. But it has been in long standing any SLs are open to all.

While that may be true, keep in mind that this was done about 6 hours ago, and we now have someone that decides to insert himself into a story. That's like coming across a fatal car accident 6 hours late and trying to save the dead guy.

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:28:25 AM
quote:
JooJooFlop had this to say about dark elf butts:
I guess no one likes banana bread.

*shrugs, and eats*

I'm sorry JooJoo, I'll take a slice please.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 01:28:59 AM
All I'm going to say is that he made a mistake, he admitted it, and all that I can see that he did was cast Gather Shadows on himself and make some RP foreshadowing based on that mistake, he didn't actually go as far as to make walls of flame come out of nowhere, make people fall over dead in a second like UBT did, or actually create a rift to call dead through. Leave the guy alone. He exited politely without foul language, or insulting anyone. Lets get back to the RP shall we?

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Azrael Heavenblade ]

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Urban Ninja
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:29:06 AM
On the one hand, I enjoy RP, and it's been a long, long time since I engaged in any. Jared is my 'maniac' character. He's not godlike, he's powerful, but he's very mortal. Not unlike a werewolf. But I hardly ever play him =/ He'll talk big, he's sadistic, and he cares more about fighting/killing/death/maiming/whatnot than anything else, but he isn't magical aside from the fact that he's anthro.

On the other hand, I can't wait for the war so that all this silliness will stop and we can finally prove or disprove our uberness

Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 10-07-2002 01:29:13 AM
quote:
Kegwen 2.0 had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Hooray for new accounts made for the war.

ooc:
I would like to apologize for making this comment. It was totally unnecessary and very much an uninformed comment. Very sorry.
Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 10-07-2002 01:31:27 AM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade impressed everyone with:
All I'm going to say is that he made a mistake, he admitted it, and all that I can see that he did was cast Gather Shadows on himself and make some RP foreshadowing based on that mistake, he didn't actually go as far as to make walls of flame come out of nowhere, make people fall over dead in a second like UBT did, or actually create a rift to call dead through. Leave the guy alone. He exited politely without foul language, or insulting anyone. Lets get back to the RP shall we?

Last I checked, you play Cthon.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 01:33:15 AM
quote:
Gikkwiny probably says this to all the girls:

Last I checked, you play Cthon.

That is my account...but I wasn't posting that... Oh, and its Chthon, not Cthon.

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 10-07-2002 01:33:45 AM
How were you not posting it? *confused*
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 10-07-2002 01:34:14 AM
*perks up and gives UBT a nice, big piece*
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:34:36 AM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade had this to say about Cuba:

Maybe I'm mistaken but I think I put a disclaimer in that post about it and said that I could god mode as well, read it again.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 01:34:59 AM
I left to do homework, turning off my computer...whoever that was, it wasn't me. I only have an inkling that it is the guy who used to roleplay him back when I was developing the character...he probably could guess my password to the e-mail file I set up to access the Chthon account.

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Azrael Heavenblade ]

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 01:38:53 AM
quote:
UBT had this to say about the Spice Girls:
DISCLAIMER

* snaps his fingers and the battle ends, everyone but his friends and family dead *

I too can be unstoppable, but it wouldn't fit into my roleplaying, so cut the stupid shit out and lets get back to roleplaying. Besides, all this stuff took place with no one really paying any attention to it until it was done, it's a little late now.

I'll post this again just so you don't have to go back and see it again. I see DISCALIMER in there.. hmmm

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-07-2002 01:52:01 AM
only way to find out...

get an IP check on both accounts.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 01:52:37 AM
Passwords changed...hopefully Rich(The guy who hacked into my account) won't be able to guess any more of them. I apologize for what he did, and for my lack of discretion in not using something more original for my passwords.
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 01:53:38 AM
quote:
From the book of Aanile, chapter 3, verse 16:
only way to find out...

get an IP check on both accounts.

Its my account, he just accessed it from logging into my hotmail account somehow and used the password to get in.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-07-2002 01:55:16 AM
I can't WAIT until Drysart gets a hold of this thread and utterly pwns Azreal/Cthon in IP matching combat.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 10-07-2002 01:56:13 AM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade thought about the meaning of life:
Passwords changed...hopefully Rich(The guy who hacked into my account) won't be able to guess any more of them. I apologize for what he did, and for my lack of discretion in not using something more original for my passwords.

MY BROTHER DID IT WHAAAAAAAAAA.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 01:57:58 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I can't WAIT until Drysart gets a hold of this thread and utterly pwns Azreal/Cthon in IP matching combat.

Didn't I just say that a guy I know hacked my account? I changed the passwords on him so he won't be able to get in anymore. If necessary, Drys/Taran can ban that account so he can't access it period. I had logged off for studying and come back to find this shit. I'm really freaking out here, seriously

Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 10-07-2002 01:58:34 AM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade spewed forth this undeniable truth:
I left to do homework, turning off my computer...whoever that was, it wasn't me. I only have an inkling that it is the guy who used to roleplay him back when I was developing the character...he probably could guess my password to the e-mail file I set up to access the Chthon account.

Azrael,

It is your account. YOU are responsible for it. And saying that someone else said that and not you, when you are right in the fray of it all is the lamest excuse I have ever seen.

Now go change the password for that Alt of YOURS. And get out of this thread as you promised you would do.

Edit: Sorry, was just informed that you changed the password already. Now can we get on with RP?

::::: passes out the cookies shaped like elephants:::::

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 02:00:07 AM
quote:
This one time, at Genericgirl camp:

Azrael,

It is your account. YOU are responsible for it. And saying that someone else said that and not you, when you are right in the fray of it all is the lamest excuse I have ever seen.

Now go change the password for that Alt of YOURS. And get out of this thread as you promised you would do.

Edit: Sorry, was just informed that you changed the password already. Now can we get on with RP?

::::: passes out the cookies shaped like elephants:::::

I did! *cries* I don't know what's going on anymore. I'm going to PM Drys to get that account banned just so it can't happen period in case he memorized the password.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 10-07-2002 02:00:32 AM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade impressed everyone with:

If I had a nickel every time I saw some lamer using that stupid cop-out...

I'd have somewhere around five dollars and 35 cents.

V
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 02:00:58 AM
I just looked at all the post IPs. Every single one in this thread from Azrael and Chthon are the exact same.

I suggest this gets resolved ASAP before *I* start God Moding.

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 10-07-2002 02:02:42 AM
*lubs the government*
Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 10-07-2002 02:04:02 AM
Don't cry, it will rust your armor. Just take care of the problem.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 10-07-2002 02:05:02 AM
They even have the same style of typing.

Cthlon would always start his sentances after his "...'s" with a lower case, and no spaces. Like so.

quote:
your highness...he doesn't post
Now, scrolling down a bit to Azrael's post.
quote:
Passwords changed...hopefully Rich
Duh duh duh.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: