EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Taran/Drysart!
Ezvien
Owes Drysart $40
posted 09-22-2002 09:53:24 PM
I want to take a crap in the gold toilet
*lurk*
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 09-22-2002 09:59:13 PM

Not directed at Tim or Piper. They know how much I care, as I'm pretty public about it, and I owe them a lot. Can't repay them enough for the help they have given me over the years.

Otherwise, I have much I would Like to say, but choose not too. Which is probably a good thing...

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
omfg i sux0rs
Pancake
posted 09-22-2002 10:01:24 PM
I like this site, these forums give me soemthing to do during school hours while my teachers drone on and on and on and on
just think about how much i suck in REAL LIFE!
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 09-22-2002 10:02:34 PM
Never said a word about Piper.

Love Piper. She's great, outspoken bluntness and all.

And you know where my PM box is if you choose to actually use it this time.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 09-22-2002 10:14:20 PM
Im confused.

Two days ago you were calling Tim 'hon' and stuff.

I obviously missed something huge while I was at Kenpo.

UBT
Pancake
posted 09-22-2002 10:14:24 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:

I see bad things happening .....

[ 09-22-2002: Message edited by: UBT ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 09-22-2002 10:16:36 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Praetor Liam was all like:
Im confused.

Two days ago you were calling Tim 'hon' and stuff.

I obviously missed something huge while I was at Kenpo.

Two days ago I didn't think he was a backstabbing coward. Two days ago I thought he had changed from how he was when under Peachis' influence. I found out I was wrong.

Faelynn LeAndris
posted 09-22-2002 10:17:27 PM
The joking reference to the "Golden Throne" is very fitting, I support this picture.

My LAUNCHCast Station
Suddar
posted 09-22-2002 10:25:41 PM
is lyinar upset that a certain moderator appears to be gone?
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 09-22-2002 10:25:47 PM
*eyes Lyinar* something makes me think that you have alot of misconceptions about alot of things. Jumping to conclusions on your own..
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Faelynn LeAndris
posted 09-22-2002 10:27:12 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
Two days ago I didn't think he was a backstabbing coward. Two days ago I thought he had changed from how he was when under Peachis' influence. I found out I was wrong.

Becareful of the personal attacks, because you bring it public, and it most assuredly comes back to bite you in the ass.

My LAUNCHCast Station
Taran
Dark Prince
posted 09-22-2002 10:27:46 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael said this about your mom:

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 09-22-2002 10:29:10 PM
Lyinar is upset that someone she was starting to regain respect for after getting shit on by him because he supported someone's lies about her shit on someone else in the same manner.

That is why Lyinar is upset.

Suddar
posted 09-22-2002 10:31:07 PM
well, alright.
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 09-22-2002 10:31:34 PM
*just read that* hmm.. bitter?
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 09-22-2002 10:33:20 PM
Lyinar.. are you taking my drugs?? you started talking in third person.......

I am scared!

Innoruuk

posted 09-22-2002 10:34:15 PM
Lyinar is upset because Robomod was demodded for breaking one of the rules he was given.

Remember kids! Lyinar sez "don't break the rules" but only means it when the rules aren't pertaining to her or her friends.

nem-x
posted 09-22-2002 10:34:56 PM
quote:
Innoruuk had this to say about pies:
Lyinar is upset because Robomod was demodded for breaking one of the rules he was given.

Remember kids! Lyinar sez "don't break the rules" but only means it when the rules aren't pertaining to her or her friends.

Gimme pancakes!

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 09-22-2002 10:36:46 PM
And who keeps saying to PM and not to air public laundry?

Oho. I can post funney images like Drysart!~~@#$ ^_^

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-22-2002 10:36:48 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Innoruuk wrote:

Hi Mr Innoruuk.

My Goddess Erollisi says I have to kill you and all. Ya know, that hate stuff is bad and all.

Throws Fireballs at Innoruuk

Faelynn LeAndris
posted 09-22-2002 10:37:18 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote:
Lyinar is upset that someone she was starting to regain respect for after getting shit on by him because he supported someone's lies about her shit on someone else in the same manner.

That is why Lyinar is upset.

I see a spoiled child that has learned claiming things about how much she knows about how things are supposed to be, didn't really know as much as she thought.

This is what happens when you speak for others, or when assumtions are made. This is what happens when someone grandstands themselves into the ground... There is a reason martyrs always die...

My LAUNCHCast Station
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 09-22-2002 10:43:19 PM
And you know that's bullshit, Tim.

Robomod moderated that thread following YOUR rule. You can't have it both ways. You either want a moderator to moderate, or you want a moderator to not moderate.

Since you want to keep ignoring it, Robomod didn't do a THING about Batty's thread, even though we've had problems with those sorts of threads in the past and you've forbidden them. It should have been locked from the get-go, but Robomod couldn't touch it, so Robomod didn't.

Of course if we take The Government and LOG's examples, you want a moderator to do nothing but sit on their asses.

UBT
Pancake
posted 09-22-2002 10:44:22 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about dark elf butts:
Hi Mr Innoruuk.

My Goddess Erollisi says I have to kill you and all. Ya know, that hate stuff is bad and all.

Throws Fireballs at Innoruuk

* jumps in the way of the fire balls *

That's my father ! If anyone kills him ,it's gonna be me !

* Fires off a massive volley of fireballs *

Archer-Penguin
Pancake
posted 09-22-2002 10:44:24 PM
Uh oh... =(

[center]
Ta-Daa![/center]
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 09-22-2002 10:45:30 PM
quote:
Gikkwiny had this to say about Punky Brewster:
And who keeps saying to PM and not to air public laundry?

Oho. I can post funney images like Drysart!~~@#$ ^_^

We've already discussed all this in PM.

Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 09-22-2002 10:46:46 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Lyinar Ka`Bael said:

Since you want to keep ignoring it, Robomod didn't do a THING about Batty's thread, even though we've had problems with those sorts of threads in the past and you've forbidden them. It should have been locked from the get-go, but Robomod couldn't touch it, so Robomod didn't.

Of course if we take The Government and LOG's examples, you want a moderator to do nothing but sit on their asses.

..... Be an adult. And you are no longer a moderator. You have no more say them anyone else. Remeber that.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 09-22-2002 10:47:00 PM
This is quite enjoyable to watch, despite it disrupting the fabric of the boards.

Nice foe tag.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 09-22-2002 10:47:26 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote this stupid crap:
Stuff.
Why don't you just... Go away? Go? Seriously. You cause more harm than good. I don't recall a bigger fuss over one poster. You've caused uneeded strife and arguements.

You. Contribute. Nothing.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Oh shi...
what
posted 09-22-2002 10:48:53 PM
This thread can entertain me forever! Well, maybe not forever, but a long time!
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 09-22-2002 10:50:02 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
We've already discussed all this in PM.

And it obviously made no difference.

You are still referring to Tim by his first name.

You should have PMed what you just ranted to the whole boards.

And ad homiem, vs. the other mods.

AND you are spposed to PM drysart about mod's actions, not just saying they "sit on thier asses".

Did ANYTHING I said make a difference?

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 09-22-2002 10:50:47 PM
quote:
Gikkwiny painfully thought these words up:
..... Be an adult. And you are no longer a moderator. You have no more say them anyone else. Remeber that.

No, but I've always been honest with Tim. If I thought he was doing good, or if I thought he was doing bad, I told him.

Innoruuk

posted 09-22-2002 10:50:48 PM
Well then, let's let everyone else decide based on the facts.

Obviously, RoboMod = Ja'Deth.

The day RoboMod became a moderator, he got the standard boilerplate new moderator message that outlines what a moderator should and shouldn't do.

Then, a month or two ago, after I received numerous complaints that he was using his mod abilities to defend Lyinar instead of enforce the rules, I sent him this another message, telling him that in addition to the rest of the moderator rules, I don't want him touching any thread that Lyinar's a part of.

Today that request was violated. Someone please tell me what I should have done in this case.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 09-22-2002 10:51:21 PM
Lyinar:

You hafta realize this truth.. Regardless of you having however many accounts sending 5 bucks each.. Drysart STILL pays the bulk of the costs for his server. Therefore.. If he feels Robomod broke a rule or rules Drys set forth for Robomod.. then Drys is well within his right to de-mod him/her.

You also need to realize that these ARENT your boards.. yes you may have been given leniency on posting your opinion.. but that doesnt mean you should shove that said opinion down people's throats. Sorry but if youre normally like this? I cant see you having many friends RL. I know Id never want to be friends with someone like that.

And STOP assuming that Fae never contacted you and just allowed things to run rampant with the whole voting thing. Fae was out of commission for a large chunk of that time. He didnt allow anything.. he was busy with.. y'know.. HIS KIDS!

Stop assuming you can lord yourself or your friends who happen to be in mod positions.. over anyone.. you tried it and here you are burning yourself. Youve been approached by a few people in a calm discussion but you dont budge whatsoever.. you know NOTHING of tact.. its okay to state an opinion.. but you state it moreso like an attack.. so people post in similar fashion back..

Stop acting like a spoiled child. You like to flaunt how smart and intelligent you are.. start acting like it.

Faelynn LeAndris
posted 09-22-2002 10:51:27 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about (_|_):
And you know that's bullshit, Tim.

Robomod moderated that thread following YOUR rule. You can't have it both ways. You either want a moderator to moderate, or you want a moderator to not moderate.

RoboMod showed favoritism, I don't care HOW you want to justify it. He showed favoritism, and blatantly. And your constant grandstandings and claims of having stuff "on high authority" constantly and commending said favortists actions didn't help.

There are reasons for favoritism restrictions in common society. This is a good example of why. The logic for the restriction placed on him to NOT post in or moderate in support of your vieled, polite, flaming sprees makes perfect and absolute sense.

You built your own pyre, it's just easier to burn that way.

My LAUNCHCast Station
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 09-22-2002 10:51:40 PM
I <3 the foe tag.

And agree with BM.

And, I also think that OMFWTFBBQ should be a tag.

Rhiannah
WAI!!!
posted 09-22-2002 10:52:11 PM
quote:
UBT had this to say about Pirotess:
* jumps in the way of the fire balls *

That's my father ! If anyone kills him ,it's gonna be me !

* Fires off a massive volley of fireballs *

No!!! Spread the love!!

*snuggles Fal and UBT!*

I'm an individual. Just like everyone else!

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 09-22-2002 10:53:44 PM
quote:
Innoruuk stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Someone please tell me what I should have done in this case.

Ate pie and hit your PANIC! button. Then blame it on Al Gore.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Addy
posted 09-22-2002 10:53:50 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Innoruuk was all like:
Well then, let's let everyone else decide based on the facts.

Obviously, RoboMod = Ja'Deth.

The day RoboMod became a moderator, he got the standard boilerplate new moderator message that outlines what a moderator should and shouldn't do.

Then, a month or two ago, after I received numerous complaints that he was using his mod abilities to defend Lyinar instead of enforce the rules, I sent him this another message, telling him that in addition to the rest of the moderator rules, I don't want him touching any thread that Lyinar's a part of.

Today that request was violated. Someone please tell me what I should have done in this case.

I believe you did the right thing. I see no reason why Lyinar should be angry.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 09-22-2002 11:06:20 PM
Why don't you, BM? What do you contribute?

Robomod did NOT show favoritism, Fae. Robomod constantly got on me if I showed support.

And I supported Robomod's actions. Because I agreed with them. If LOG or The Government did something I agreed with, I would do the same thing. Since they never did anything, there was nothing FOR me to support.

And Gikk, I've told him he had two worthless moderators and one good one constantly in PMs. He doesn't care. He doesn't give a damn for the boards. He's made that obvious with his actions now. He got rid of the one person who even tried to make a difference.

The only reason those of you who cried favoritism cried that is because Robomod "ruined your fun" by being a moderator, and MODERATING. You would bitch just as much if The Government or LOG did something against those of you that bitched. That is the ONLY reason you saw favoritism where favoritism didn't exist.

UBT
Pancake
posted 09-22-2002 11:06:51 PM
but, but, but.... I'm a child of Hate ! True, my mother-in-law is Tunare, but Inny is my father ! I gotta kill him so I can become a god too and make him proud.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: