EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Adventure! Excitement! Crazy little orange guys that try to take off your head!
BacardiMunch
Wise enough not to pee on the electric fence?
posted 08-26-2002 05:00:54 PM
I like sound of IRC RPG , but your probably full. I probably also need to hang around EC more often to get known.
(My old name was Lokist)

[ 08-26-2002: Message edited by: Munchkin ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 08-26-2002 08:12:47 PM
I remember you, Lokist.

The day is still up in the air, atm, but it's looking like Tuesday is out, and my friend has decided to run a game he's doing that I'm part of on Wednesday nights. So I'm working out with Adam to possibly cut his next game down to one night, and I'll take his Thursday.

If an adequate night can't be established, I may get Drysart's permission and run this as a messageboard game. But I'm going to try for the one night in IRC first.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 08-26-2002 10:06:53 PM
OOH! OOH! I want to join! Tell me what type of charachters you want us to be and I will whip something up. Just tell me when it will start!
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 08-26-2002 11:34:10 PM
I don't understand if it's just normal 3rd Edition D&D or some cross-breed with another system
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 08-27-2002 01:49:41 AM
It's just normal 3E.

But a world of my own making, and much of the happenstances will have direct links to fairy tales.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-27-2002 11:59:34 AM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael painfully thought these words up:
Those of you who have expressed interest, drop me an e-mail at taleraris@hotmail.com so I can keep track of ya
Done and done. If you don't recognize my email, then please reply telling me what you did with Lyinar .
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

BacardiMunch
Wise enough not to pee on the electric fence?
posted 08-27-2002 04:00:43 PM
Well I don't know what your times are and all , but if I can join it would be fun.....it would be even better if I could use the EQ rpg book
Archon
Pancake
posted 08-27-2002 08:19:01 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about (_|_):
Someone WILL become a frog at one point and time, though. I promise you that

Become a frog like chronotrigger glen frog or become a frog like any other rpg where you are useless till you are turned back?

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 08-27-2002 10:11:21 PM
quote:
Archon had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Become a frog like chronotrigger glen frog or become a frog like any other rpg where you are useless till you are turned back?

It's a fairy tale. Guess.

Doc, I didn't get your mail. Although hotmail gives me trouble with that stupid junk mail. Try it again.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: