EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Imagine if you will...
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 07-04-2002 10:27:47 AM
Should we post our charachter here, or send you a PM?
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-04-2002 10:39:53 PM
Post 'em here. And I want edit the Corpanus:

OKAY:

Gas immunity remains.

Control undead immunity remains.

Breathing not required remains.

Stats remain.

The original races vision modifiers, immunities/save bonuses remain

Those of you offering opinions, it is apperciated, but leave it be now. The race is how it is. It is a prototype.

Cthulhu

[ 07-04-2002: Message edited by: Cthulhu ]

Reyolen
Wanders too much for a custom title
posted 07-05-2002 11:01:31 PM
I know I said I wanted to play, and I would still like to play in it, but I don't think I can get involved now. I'd rather just leave the spot I might have taken up open.
Taylen
Pancake
posted 07-05-2002 11:41:22 PM
Working on the idea of an elven cleric, but wanted to know if you are using standard D&D Dieties or if you are making your own.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-06-2002 12:08:06 AM
Yes, my own gods, but please, just choose the gods alignment for now. As in:

I will worship a neutral evil god.

I will show you any and all neutral evil gods and then of course, the rest of the gods incase you'd rather another god.

That is until I post them.

Cthulhu

Taylen
Pancake
posted 07-06-2002 12:23:53 AM
Probably a Neutral Good god or goddess, prefferably a nature god or goddess. Similar to Ehlonna in the normal D&D patheon.
"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 07-06-2002 11:47:00 PM
Soooooooo.....When do you think we will start?
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-07-2002 12:38:07 AM
Okay. For the next days I am going to be working. On the campaign. After those four days, I will post a new post concerning the game so we can get oriented and the like. Might I sugest you create back up characters because alot of people want to be theives. If you are a manner of rogue/thief, make a back up character.

Cthulhu

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-07-2002 08:24:02 PM
You mean I need to write out two histories now?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

KestarTheBlue
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 08:29:09 PM
Heya, Cthulhu-Ozzie-Frank, is this the campaign that you talked ohsomuch about? Cause if it is, I'm in. You know that. Everyone else should now. huzzah for The Age Of Ages!
My sig is not too big!
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-12-2002 04:17:06 AM
Kestar/'Dobby/Josh:

Yes. But I am running one here at the boards and one with the gang, just to get a real feel of everything I put in.

Also, I got CoC. I will be running that at one point too.

Cthulhu

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: