EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Make Your Own Legend, Aleria: Dark Tides
Faeth Es'Braewyn
No Breasts. :(
posted 05-09-2002 11:46:33 AM
Buncha Rogues.

Hehe, Star I liked your myth. When I finish the "Myths and Legends" page. I'll be talkin to you shortly.

And I plan on Parcelan being one of those reccuring villan types. Ya know, the ones you just can't seem to get rid of, and keep popping back up.

The group needs a good thorn in thier side.

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Star Collective
Pancake
posted 05-09-2002 02:51:14 PM
w00t! I can't believe I actually had a good idea for once!
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Addy
posted 05-09-2002 04:52:16 PM
Will post the background story on her later if needed. ^^;;

--------------------

Adrecia Tru’Ril
Human
Sorceress
Level 6

Height: 5’4”
Weight: 100
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Hit dice: 5d4 + 10 (24 hp)
Speed: 30ft
Initiative: +1 (+1 dexterity)
AC: 11 (+1 dexterity)

Statistics:

STR – 9
DEX – 12
CON – 13
INT – 17
WIS – 10
CHA – 18

Feats:

Lightning Reflexes
Skill Focus: Gather Information
Spell Focus: Enchantment

Skills:

Bluff – 8
Diplomacy – 8
Gather Information – 10
Knowledge, Arcana – 11
Scry – 11
Knowledge, Nobility – 7

Languages:

Common
Elven
Sylvan
Undercommon

Spells:

(0)

Arcane Mark
Daze
Detect Magic
Light
Prestidigitation
Read Magic

(1)

Charm Person
Color Spray
Comprehend Lnaguages
Hypnotism

(2)

Mirror Image
Tasha’s Hideous Laughter

Treliene
Type: Raven

HD – 5
AC – 17
HP – 8

Atk: Claws + 6
Damage: Claws: 1
Speed: 10

Physical Description: Adrecia is a medium 5'4" human woman who seems to strut around proudly with her every move. Her emerald eyes insidiously twinkle with life and a welcoming smile seldom leaves her deeply tanned face. She’s rarely seen without her usual forest green robes, hiding her slender, vulnerable body underneath it. Locks of wavy raven hair fall down just past her shoulders.

Attitude: Adrecia seemingly has two distinct personalities. She’s kind, caring, honest, and generous in the public generally, able to charm others with ease. On the other hand, she has often been labeled as a “whore” in the city of Demerion. She has never actually performed any sexual acts, but she easily allows the thieves to take “advantage” of her. An issue with men – she adores them to no end. It can be considered a strength, as her charisma easily allows her to influence the ignorant easily. Although, at least in the city of Demerion, it only causes humiliation in the end.

Standings: Adrecia, along with her raven familiar Teliene, are generally seen in the outskirts of Demerion, enjoying the artistic scenery* of the forest. If not there, she’s off in Bromada, preaching for peace between the two nations.

*Not sure what exactly what the surroundings of Demerion are like. -_-

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 05-09-2002 11:25:01 PM
Tazlo is a Wizard/Rogue, actually. Information monger that a person that just steals for the helluvit. Haven't had time to get a sheet made yet. College and all. x.x
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Faeth Es'Braewyn
posted 06-07-2002 01:28:32 PM
quote:
Azymyth had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
Tazlo is a Wizard/Rogue, actually. Information monger that a person that just steals for the helluvit. Haven't had time to get a sheet made yet. College and all. x.x

Azymyth, the group may be in need of Tazlo's services in the upcoming continuation adventure.

ImNotTrent, I will be needing that Blood Hunter in the upcoming adventure.

I will keep you posted as things develope, and depending on where the group goes after completion of the Stronghold.

Current section is part of Jade, I expect the next portion of the story to focus on Kraknek.

"Born of fire, forged with steel, I am the hunter that you know, but will never see..."
Faeth Es'Braewyn
posted 06-07-2002 01:29:54 PM
This is of course assuming you would like to play in the game as a temporary guest character.
Suddar Williams
SUDAR WILAMS
posted 06-07-2002 01:52:46 PM
...hey, I knew I forgot something...
Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 06-07-2002 01:54:54 PM
how about Zia, the old hag who lives in the middle of no where and loves to try and kiss the young uns?
Naota Nandaba
Don't ask me about any goddamned bannings!
posted 06-07-2002 03:16:01 PM
ROFL Suddar.

Edit: Great story, btw, Suddar.

[ 06-07-2002: Message edited by: Kegwen 2.0 ]

Nothing amazing happens here.
Only the ordinary.
Star Collective
Pancake
posted 06-07-2002 03:44:10 PM
Just out of curiousity, whats the website again?
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Faeth Es'Braewyn
posted 06-07-2002 07:04:22 PM
Well, as California is well known for doing.. It recently took a dump.

Unfortunately, it took my site with it since my server is based out of Cali. All of Dream Media collapsed. Including my users, like Kloie and ECFaces.

Jason just recently got everything back up and in order today, so I was finnaly able to restore everything but the forums on the site.

So Dream Media minus Forums is back up at..
http://www.dreammedialtd.com

Due for a major revamp, and new content.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: