EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: To my original DnD Group.
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 04-17-2002 03:44:38 PM
quote:
KaLourin DthBlayde thought about the meaning of life:
A good educated guess Elethi, and yes. That's meeeeee

Heh, I'm glad I got it right.

And *Wow* about that last one Fae.

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Dave
)_(
posted 04-17-2002 05:40:19 PM
Yaa!
Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 04-18-2002 03:53:37 PM
So, anyways

Two days.

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Lashanna
noob
posted 04-21-2002 05:28:22 PM
Woot! That was fun, guys,

As one looks upon her from a distance, Nevia could be thought to be a human child perhaps. However, as that one would notice on approaching, her figure is clearly that of a young lady, an elf, in peak condition. Standing at roughly five feet tall or perhaps a few inches shorter, her lithe frame appears at first to bear little muscle. Upon closer examination, she is obviously a woman, possessing all the curves and features of a young lady, perhaps even more shapely than average for an elf. However, her body would also be found to be not quite as devoid of muscle as originally though, evidenced by muscle tone and definition rather than bulk. Her creamy, almost pale complexion bears rose petal red lips, and her almond-shaped eyes, characteristic of her race. The light crystalline blue of her eyes is obscured from time to time by a honey-golden blond tress that drifts into her face. Her face, its features, is capable of portraying such a grand range of expressions as well as causing the gears of many men’s minds to come to a grinding halt. That golden mane is brushed down and back slightly, falling, mostly straight, but slightly wavy, just a little ways past her shoulders, it’s smoothness broken only two alabaster ear tips peaking through.

Currently she wears little more than a few strips of cloth, mostly what appears to have been an old cloth tunic, and only a few scraps of what could have been a dress. She appears fairly badly beaten, her cheek bruised severely. She lays curled up upon the floor of that cage, apparently asleep or resting.
(Italics denotes temporary features.)

[EDIT]: Just realized how hard to read the blue is.

[ 04-21-2002: Message edited by: Lashanna ]

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: