EverCrest Message Forums
my profile | rules | faq | forum home
who's online | search | chat

View Recent Posts: Blackjack
  Topic Forum
1 FOR THE HORDE! (post #9) 2004-09-12 05:31:20
I cant believe I actually agree with Parcelon on this one....FOR THE HORDE!

Innoruuk's House of Ill Repute
2 Input Requested (post #18) 2004-09-09 17:34:32
Just remember to use Winzip, not WinRar, or Winace, or any other extraction program. If you do it wont work.

3 Great Moments in Planetside (post #3) 2004-08-26 20:25:27
Unfortunatly I cant get a higher quality version of it... It was by Rang, and I'm sure he dubbed it down to make it smaller. O, and thanks for posting the actual links Khyron I was thinking about tha...

4 Great Moments in Planetside (post #0) 2004-08-26 19:16:06
I've decided to compile some of the great flames, movies, and otherwise retarded things that have been said on the planetside forums that make the game great.First of all I have to say this here Mp3 h...

5 Worlds of Warcraft (post #58) 2004-08-24 15:17:53
I feel obliged to post here again since there is many of the people I play with on Planetside defending me, and I didn't intend for this to be some inter-forum war. Most of my shorthand comes so natu...

6 Worlds of Warcraft (post #30) 2004-08-24 00:47:43
ok well obviously this is goin nowhere sry for waisting ur time.and yes i abriviate most of my words, use a k in words like cool so they come out as kool, i use z's in many areas where their is an s ...

7 Worlds of Warcraft (post #3) 2004-08-23 20:24:04
o hey lilly thanks for stickin up for me and ya i cant spell joo mindz! 1 last thing i forgot to mention tho was that he planned on goin for pvp servers so i dont know if that makes any difference...

8 Worlds of Warcraft (post #0) 2004-08-23 20:09:10
hey guys this is Blackjack from Planetside. ive recently been playing with several of your members, and found out about ur community here on the evercrest forums.i know many of u are interested in Wo...

Contact Us | EverCrest | Privacy Statement