EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Checking for interest: Warcraft D20 Message board game
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-07-2005 08:29:48 PM
I'm checking to see if anyone is interested in playing in one -- I'm thinking about running one.

If you're interested, just post here. If I decide to go forward with it, I'll ask for character sheets and such.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 03-07-2005 10:12:42 PM
I'd be interested (more stuff to do at work la~) but i can't afford to pick up the d20 book. So i'd have to get a .pdf of it.
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 03-07-2005 10:13:09 PM
Will I need the sourcebooks, or are there .PDF files available for it?
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-07-2005 10:37:32 PM
quote:
Drakkenmaw enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Will I need the sourcebooks, or are there .PDF files available for it?

I am interested! ^.^

And I have the sourcebook for d20 Warcraft downloaded. You can find most of them on eMule or other p2p software.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 03-08-2005 02:09:41 AM
quote:
Katrinity had this to say about Pirotess:
I am interested! ^.^

And I have the sourcebook for d20 Warcraft downloaded. You can find most of them on eMule or other p2p software.

How big is the PDF kat? I MIGHT be able ot provide a link to it on my FTP server for those that need it.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-08-2005 09:22:59 AM
Hmm, maybe. Don't reserve a slot for me if you exceed your desired headcount. As with others here, I'd need the sourcebooks (or at least a PHB equivalent) in PDF.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-08-2005 09:36:36 AM
quote:
From the book of Falaanla Marr, chapter 3, verse 16:
How big is the PDF kat? I MIGHT be able ot provide a link to it on my FTP server for those that need it.

Hrmm, can't remember for the moment. I'll look at it when I get home later tonight.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-08-2005 10:16:27 AM
There's always Za's FTP.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Lashanna
noob
posted 03-08-2005 10:52:02 AM
I have the WCD20 PHB, and the expansion book Alliance and Horde. I'll put it up when I have the chance.

As for me being involved, I'm not sure.

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-08-2005 12:37:30 PM
FYI, Falaanla has been promoted in the Finder.

Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 03-10-2005 07:46:48 PM
What part of the Azeroth timeline does the RPG manual place itself in? I'm curious.
Lashanna
noob
posted 03-10-2005 07:59:43 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Drakkenmaw said:
What part of the Azeroth timeline does the RPG manual place itself in? I'm curious.

Just after WC3: The Frozen Throne and then basically right before WoW.

Most of it focuses on Kalimdor in the main PHB. The expansion book Lands of Conflict is basically WoW turned into d20 as it includes all the areas in WoW and all the NPCs and leaders and stuff from WoW (they probably couldn't release that stuff in the PHB because WoW wasn't out yet)

Dad's going to kill you. Really. He is.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: