EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Game Schedule - Year of the Landing
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-15-2004 07:06:55 PM
The first session of Year of the Landing will begin at 8PM Eastern Time on May 21st (this coming Friday). I have gotten histories for the five starting characters. Some of you have provided character sheets (profiles), while others have yet to present or correct theirs.

We will use the first session to finish off everyone's information. If there's time, we might get to some preliminary roleplay, to get everyone together.

Please let me know whether or not each of you can make this time.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 05-17-2004 12:36:24 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

I Will be ther! Hell! I'm there NOW!

and as my stats .. I think i need to review it, there where a few touch up to do. But I belive that I'm basicly ready to Rock-N-Roll!

See y'll there!!!

(And THank you to you Doc)

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-18-2004 10:46:29 AM
Things everyone needs to know.

• You can find most of the information you need on the campaign website. If you cannot access the site, or have never used IRC before, let me know immediately.
  • Everyone who can attend the first session needs to post in this thread, so I know you're coming. Everyone who cannot attend the first session also needs to post in this thread, so I know why you aren't coming.
  • We will be using a dicebot. I will teach everyone to use the dicebot during the first session.
  • I initially invited only certain people to join, and enough did that I never made an open invitation. However, if the game comes up short of players because people vanish (i.e. don't post in this thread and don't show up on game day), I will open the vacant slots to all applicants and make a general invitation.
  • Observers are welcome. Observers who talk in the OOC channel are welcome, so long as they do not become disruptive. Observers who talk in the game channel during the game will be shot.
  • Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
    There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
    I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
    Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
    Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Drakkenmaw
    Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
    posted 05-18-2004 11:44:17 AM
    I'll be there.
    Taylen
    Pancake
    posted 05-18-2004 03:24:28 PM
    I'll be there.
    "When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
    Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
    Taylen Ashenbow
    Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
    Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
    Reyolen
    Wanders too much for a custom title
    posted 05-18-2004 04:30:24 PM
    I'm pretty sure I'll be there.
    Pvednes
    Lynched
    posted 05-20-2004 02:56:22 AM
    I shall be there

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 05-20-2004 at 02:59 AM.

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 05-20-2004 10:31:25 AM
    somehow, reading all the post one after the othere, reminds me of a sond ....

and i'll be theeeereeee

*Get's Shot by `Doc for singing so lond*

Katrinity
    Cookie Goddess!
    posted 05-20-2004 10:41:51 AM
    quote:
    Ukko PopaBear was naked while typing this:
    somehow, reading all the post one after the othere, reminds me of a sond ....

and i'll be theeeereeee

*Get's Shot by `Doc for singing so lond*

<patches Ukko up with a cookie> ^.^

Cookie Goddess Supreme
    Furry Kitsune of Power!
    Pouncer of the 12th degree!
    "Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
    Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
    Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 05-22-2004 08:12:58 AM
    *munch munch munch*

THe first game was GREEeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

Good job `Doc!

And everyone was GREAT!

Cant wait for the next game

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 05-23-2004 01:41:47 PM
    Great session, everyone. The first session went smoother than I expected. It's good to see the party starting to bond, too.

Next session will be on June 4th. If anyone can't make it, let me know.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 05-27-2004 08:45:27 AM
    I ... I... omg ... I CANT MAKE IT!!!

*Breacks down and cry*

I'm so sorry guy's, but I'm going to a Dongeon Live on that weekend ,I'll be gone friday night to sunday afternoon.

I'm so sorry, It's already payed for, and it's a rare chance to be with my wife Without work.

It REALY Sux because I love the Game, and this meens I'll be gameless for a hole 3 weeks *dont know if i can take it*

Fortunatly! My Next Dongeon live falls on a Kat game (i dont meen this meenly, just that i wont be missing Doc's game!)

Again I appolagize,
    Dont worry, Doc will be controlling my toon, i trust him, plus i Told him whats her plan of actions, feelings and needs!

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 06-03-2004 04:06:53 PM
    Session 2 will begin in 28 hours. As stated, Pair will become an NPC for the evening. If anyone else cannot attend, please inform me immediately.

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 06-06-2004 01:09:31 PM
    I hope all whent Well!

and i want a copy of the game too please ^_^

I'm so sad i mist the game =/

Reyolen
    posted 06-06-2004 10:44:53 PM
    Oh man, I'm so sorry everyone. I was really looking forward to the game too, but it slipped my mind until the day after. I have no good excuse for this, but I'm really sorry. Arggh, I'll make sure to show up next time.
    `Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 06-14-2004 10:24:53 AM
    Next session will be this coming Friday, June 18th, at 8PM (US eastern time). I expect everyone to be there. Set an alarm, leave yourself a note, clear your schedule, do what you need to do.

Ukko and I have gotten his actions squared away for the time he missed. Anyone who still needs the main channel log from last session can grab it here. The whole group is now in the tavern, and you've started to meet each other, as well as several local NPCs. I'm satisfied with the pace, and hope everyone is enjoying themselves so far.

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 06-14-2004 06:20:16 PM
    I'm having a Ball Presonaly Doc, I'll be there, naturaly!

Hope we can get out of town by end of next session =)

Drakkenmaw
    posted 06-18-2004 07:05:56 AM
    I won't be there early, like I have been the past two games, but I'll be back in time.

And this time I'm going to make sure to remember the time-difference.

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 06-28-2004 10:47:12 AM
    Next session this scheduled for this Friday, July 2nd, at 8PM Eastern time.

If anyone is disappearing for the July 4th weekend, and will therefore not be in attendance on the 2nd, let me know immediately. I already know Reyolen stands a good chance of not showing up due to being out of town without 'net access.

`Doc fucked around with this message on 06-28-2004 at 10:48 AM.

Drakkenmaw
    posted 06-30-2004 12:31:07 AM
    I have just been informed of a pseudomandatory ("you don't have to go... but you're going") trip to visit distant relatives, happening this weekend. It's almost assured that I'm not going to be here for the game. I can try, but don't count on it.

Sorry.

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 07-04-2004 02:06:36 PM
    We missed Gnome and the Merc!

You better be there next time! Because we actuly ... leaving TOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 07-12-2004 09:08:42 AM
    Next session will be this Friday, July 16th, at 8PM US Eastern time. I expect all of you to attend. If anyone can't make it, notify me immediately with an explanation.

Reyolen
    posted 07-12-2004 11:19:06 AM
    Don't worry guys, I'll be there next time. I'm back in town and all that. Actually, I had internet access out there, but I couldn't get freakin mIRC to work.
    Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 07-12-2004 04:06:13 PM
    When mIRC fails, use Mozila "Chazila" and it usaly works, At work, mIRC wont work for 2 cents, yet Zila works ^_^

I will naturaly be there!

I can play all night!

we are ... omg ... finaly leaving the town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to Adventure we Go!

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 07-16-2004 01:48:24 PM
    6 more hours ...
    Pvednes
    Lynched
    posted 07-17-2004 03:23:06 AM
    Mmmm...nice long game kicks all kinds of arse
    Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 07-17-2004 11:36:53 PM
    Ok! this was a Great game, long and we finaly out of the City, this sayed:

We are all gona die!

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 07-26-2004 11:38:48 AM
    Next session is this Friday, at 8PM US eastern time. This will be my first time running combat in real time, so we'll see how it goes.

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 07-29-2004 10:02:02 AM
    COMBAT ?!?!?! damm, I was sure it was the fairy coming to comming to make me into a princess.

This game is only full of desapointment!

I want a REFUND!

ok, humor aside, Cant wait for it, This will be cool and maybe so painfull ...

But with my luck, I'll sleep truw it all ... or miss lot, never been that lucky in fights usaly if my character is lucky in everything else =P

But I wonder what kind of MOBs Doc spawned for us ^_^

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 08-01-2004 06:29:23 AM
    Doc's game is now pure BLOOD LUST of Goblin Eater Hunter!

I press on the Goblin eater *sigh*

Anyhow, A othere big fight is coming!

The past game was Doc's first IRC DMing combat, and I personaly think It whent Very well. two tumbs up for Doc!

I'm liking the game and where it's going =)

The games pas so quickly, and thats a good thing =D

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 08-09-2004 10:15:06 PM
    Game is on for this Friday, 8PM Eastern Time.

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 08-11-2004 06:24:48 PM
    Mark My WORDS, Evil of this World and Behond!

I'll be there unless I get hit by a truck .... again ^_<

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 08-14-2004 11:49:46 AM
    Well, a othere game has pass!

It was good, and mostly unextpected!

Cant wait to see where this takes us ^_<

Also, I hope Doc can take the the mantanance of the 30 new npc without making his brain blow up =P

And I think we also evolving as a group =)

Yay Us!

And Yay for Doc for not having brain dead "EQ" mobs =D

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 08-14-2004 11:52:12 AM
    Great session last night, everyone. You came out of the goblin camp (mostly) unscathed, and added a whole new dynamic to the adventure. I have a lot of work to do before next we gather; hope I can get it all done in time

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 08-14-2004 01:28:00 PM
    Oh! can make sure you be ready!!

*Get's some Gatorade, some Sobes and all sort of energy drinks and plugs Doc derectly to it*

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 08-24-2004 10:09:44 AM
    So... you want me to spend more time at the gym burning that off?

Regardless, next session is this coming Friday, August 27th. Game will begin at 8PM Eastern time.

I should have enough preparation done that I can improvise the rest. I'd have to do that to an extent anyway, since youall haven't picked your route yet. Experience has been calculated for the first 7 sessions. I also found a newer version of the dicebot, which seems to handle random numbers more randomly than the old version.

Taylen
    Pancake
    posted 08-25-2004 12:45:27 AM
    Does that mean with have a better chance of rolling over 10 than before?
    "When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
    Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
    Taylen Ashenbow
    Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
    Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
    Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 08-25-2004 08:55:50 AM
    Pair dint seem to have THAT much problems =P

But cool, a random dice is a good thing =)

Cant wait for the game!

See y'll there... I REaly hope that you will ALL beter!!

*gives the evil school teacher eye*

Anyhow! cant wait to play!

`Doc
    Cold in an Alley
    posted 08-28-2004 12:46:51 AM
    Well, that was an interesting session. We pick up next time with Agaven and Pair following the meowing. Meanwhile, any comments on the new dicebot?

Pair and Rena
    Pancake
    posted 08-28-2004 10:13:57 AM
    THe game was... well, I was not mantaly in it, and I appolagize for it, it's rare that my mind is not into it.

THe odd part is that I had all the sleep needed and I was still tiered =/

Anyhow, we still whent forward. and I'm gona mantaly preper my self so that Pair will be back in full force!

As for the Bot, well it's ok so far I think =)

All times are US/Eastern
    Hop To: