EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Time to reinforce the ranks!
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-05-2005 12:19:05 PM
Due to recent events, my campaign finds itself in need of additional players. I will be accepting character submissions, and will begin selecting characters around November 1st. (Applications will continue to be accepted even after the selection process begins.) Interested parties should include a character history (see here for playable races, classes, campaign world information, and other details, or ask me if you have any questions), and level 1 character sheet. Additional materials are optional. Length of submissions is at the applicant's discretion.

Please do not post character sheets or histories publically. Send submissions either in an email or private message (email supplied upon request to prevent spam). Characters will be reviewed based on a number of factors, with creativity at the forefront. Bonus experience will be awarded for particularly well-thought-out or well-written character histories. Experience may also be spent, with my permission, to add certain exotic elements to character histories which would affect the campaign world, but not directly impact the character's starting abilities. Unless otherwise noted, characters will begin play with 350 XP.

The campaign, dubbed Y.L.1000, is a slow-moving, roleplay-intensive IRC game using a modified D&D ruleset, with sessions every two weeks. While it is currently scheduled for Saturday mornings, this schedule is subject to change based on the best times for availability of current and accepted players. (If the flexibility of your schedule is limited, please include available times, listed in US Eastern time (GMT -4.0 Apr-Oct / -5.0 Nov-Mar).)

Interested parties should feel free to post here expressing interest or posing general questions. Hecklers and naysayers need not apply.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 10-06-2005 01:25:39 AM
yar... kats game rarely plays anymore or i can never make it to them when they do(which hasnt been for about a month or more now) So i might write one up and bother you.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: