EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Aeron: The Longest Night
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-02-2005 05:09:35 PM
I finally decided to put down on paper all the stuff I had been forming about my own Homebrew DnD Campaign World. This started years ago when myself and a friend were going to start our own RP game world/guild in a graphical chatroom. I haven't spoken to this person in ages, but over the years have continued to flesh out the world in my own mind. I even tried to start it up once on a Play by Post website but found I didn't have the time to put fully into it.

It is a work in progress with only the Creation Myth up right now. Even though, anyone who wants to take a gander and give me critiques/ideas as I work on it, please feel free to.

Aeron: The Longest Night

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-07-2005 02:05:53 PM
Got the initial list of deities out with domains/favored weapons/titles. Still fleshing out appearances and ethos'.

You can find them under Pantheon of Aeron.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 09-07-2005 10:50:36 PM
I started reading it, and seems very nice so far.

Can I sugjest one thing? and it has NOTHING to do with the actuel game... the webpage, black text on dark green backgrond... having trouble reading (ok, so I relect it all to read it) but still =P

ANYHOW, talk for talking here, I'll have more time to read it next week and I will give you details on what I anjoy ^_^

Rawr ta ya Kat!

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-07-2005 10:58:12 PM
quote:
Pair and Rena was naked while typing this:
I started reading it, and seems very nice so far.

Can I sugjest one thing? and it has NOTHING to do with the actuel game... the webpage, black text on dark green backgrond... having trouble reading (ok, so I relect it all to read it) but still =P

ANYHOW, talk for talking here, I'll have more time to read it next week and I will give you details on what I anjoy ^_^

Rawr ta ya Kat!

The black text isn't on the green background. There is a parchment texture that loads behind the text but it takes a while to load sometimes for the first time.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 09-08-2005 07:07:27 AM
whatyaknow, The black text isn't on the green background. There is a parchment texture that loads behind the text but it takes a while to load sometimes for the first time!

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-08-2005 09:24:43 AM
They destroyed the Aerth!
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 09-09-2005 09:37:15 AM
quote:
`Doc had this to say about pies:
They destroyed the Aerth!
NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!

Hey now...don't go making fun of my naming conventions

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!