EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Tim Fries still around?
venchant
Pancake
posted 02-07-2017 04:53:36 PM
I'm wondering if Tim Fries is still around scribing Everquest cartoons. I found one of my favorites from 1999 or 2000 when spring cleaning and it brought back memories. The cartoons often followed the hapless magician Arthur and his ornery air pet Fluffy through their adventures. A contact name was given as Dysart@evercrest.com, hence my appearance here to ask.

Thanks for your time!
Venchant

Venchant, currently an enchanter on Bertox live server.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 02-07-2017 08:06:12 PM
Yeah I'm still here. You spelled "Drysart" wrong though, so if you tried to email me that's probably why I might not have ever responded to it.

Not doing new cartoons though, but all the old ones are still available here.

Drysart fucked around with this message on 02-07-2017 at 08:06 PM.

nem-x
posted 02-08-2017 08:38:56 PM
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 02-09-2017 12:29:45 AM
Well, I certainly feel old as dirt now. Ecercrest ran about 16 years ago. I was roughly 16 when it was running.

Jebus.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-09-2017 07:51:42 AM
18 years ago. Evercrest is so old I can legally fuck it in any state.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 02-09-2017 02:12:36 PM
Time for a midlife crisis!

Who's with me?

I already have a little red sports car*, but I still need the motorcycle and the boat.

*It's a Smart Car, but it has a soft top and is red.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
venchant
Pancake
posted 02-09-2017 03:49:27 PM
quote:
How.... Drysart.... uughhhhhh:
Yeah I'm still here. You spelled "Drysart" wrong though, so if you tried to email me that's probably why I might not have ever responded to it.

Not doing new cartoons though, but all the old ones are still available here.

Tim, thank you for the correction (I was reading from a 16 year old dot matrix printer print in graphics mode and misread your name) and thank you again for the link to your archives. I will greatly enjoy them!

Venchant

Venchant, currently an enchanter on Bertox live server.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-10-2017 07:06:01 AM
I spent my morning today re-reading all the old comics.

Jesus christ I'm fucking old.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-10-2017 08:01:48 AM
Every year, I grow a beard in the fall and shave it off once it warms up in the spring. I fully expect next fall that it'll have gray in it.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-10-2017 10:37:43 AM
quote:
nem-x had this to say about Tron:
Tim Fries is a myth

I heard he moved to England and is known as Timothy Chips now.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 02-10-2017 at 10:38 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-10-2017 01:34:49 PM
Speaking of feeling old, what happened to AOL?

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: