EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Maradon, I summon you!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-20-2016 01:19:11 PM
To shit all over Nintendo's newest console!

I dunno, I thought it was a neat idea. Doesn't mean I'll get one, but it seems neat.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 10-20-2016 04:01:16 PM
I love how they repeatedly show several grown adults all crowded shoulder-to-shoulder craning their heads in to look at the tiny 6" screen they're sharing with the tiny half-controllers they're desperately trying to be able to hold like that's something anybody is going to enjoy doing.

If Nintendo had any brains at all (they don't), they'd have made the removable unit be able to run Android and double as your smartphone so you'd actually have a reason to carry it around with you instead of the other device you're already carrying around that can play more games. But knowing Nintendo really the best you can hope for is that maybe this time around it'll have names or email addresses instead of random 20-digit friend codes.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-21-2016 03:19:39 AM
Nintendo; master of gimmicks no one asked for nor needs.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-21-2016 12:29:45 PM
Looks like two 3DS duct taped together.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-26-2016 07:34:04 AM
Not gonna lie, kinda interested in picking one up.

Granted I also work 12h shifts and do almost nothing as I'm the top escalation point and can usually head off most things coming at my face so I've spent a bit too much time on youtube lately....

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: