EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: something something
Santhosh26
Pancake
posted 08-01-2016 02:11:21 AM
nobody gives a shit

Drysart fucked around with this message on 08-01-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-01-2016 07:50:23 AM
Hahaha why do these still happen here.

Like how do they even find it.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-01-2016 07:58:44 AM
It's almost coherent.

Almost.

Also, shotgun media?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mightion Defensor
posted 08-01-2016 03:03:24 PM
quote:
Karnaj fell asleep and read just about every paragraph.
It's almost coherent.

Almost.

Also, shotgun media?

Figures this place is still around to catch someone else's load. Oddly fitting.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 08-01-2016 06:10:02 PM
I don't know why on earth they'd bother spamming here. All the outgoing links are rel="nofollow" and there's a custom human test that's certainly far too obscure to be automated.

But it came from an IP in India, so I guess someone is doing the needful. (Turns out outsourcing your spamming operation to India gives just as good results as outsourcing development!)

Drysart fucked around with this message on 08-01-2016 at 06:10 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-02-2016 02:21:25 PM
I was going to post one of those sick burn gifs that all the kids enjoy, because damn.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 08-03-2016 02:10:49 PM
Development and Support.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-08-2016 12:09:28 PM
D'awww, which awesome product and/or service did miss this time before the fledgling little advertisement and its hopes and dreams were crushed by the tyrannical nigh-omnipotence of our benevolent overlord and regal administrator of the realm of Evercrest, long may it prosper!
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-14-2016 07:02:10 PM
quote:
Drysart stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I don't know why on earth they'd bother spamming here. All the outgoing links are rel="nofollow" and there's a custom human test that's certainly far too obscure to be automated.

But it came from an IP in India, so I guess someone is doing the needful. (Turns out outsourcing your spamming operation to India gives just as good results as outsourcing development!)

Working in support, I would get a lot of requests from our customers. Any time we had an Indian customer, the phrase "Do the Needful" was used frequently. It ended up with us making a rotating award called the "Did the Needful" award for someone who did something above and beyond for the team that week.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: