EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hey, Texans!
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 07-30-2015 11:47:42 AM
Your roads are mostly better than Oklahoma's but your fellow drivers are going to be the death of me.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-31-2015 03:33:58 PM
quote:
Those good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye, singin' this'll be the day that I Kloie:

Your roads are mostly better than Oklahoma's but your fellow drivers are going to be the death of me.

It's true.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 08-01-2015 05:56:05 AM
quote:
What is this crap that Kloie is spewing?

Depends on the area. I used to think Dallas was full of assholes until I went down to Houston for a book signing. Now I know Dallas is full of shitheads, all the asshole drivers are in/around Houston.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-03-2015 10:19:09 AM
God, in that case I am never going to Houston, ever. We see people weaving in and out of lanes and making random decisions all the time in Dallas.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-10-2015 05:19:44 PM
As much as I enjoy the Dallas/Houston rivalry, I can't disagree. Why, just this morning, in the span of perhaps 1 mile, I was cut-off by one person and nearly forced off the road by someone who doesn't understand how merges work. Ah, Houston drivers.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 08-10-2015 11:18:46 PM
And of course I went and crippled myself.

I traded in the old Accord V6 and picked up a CRV. I can see further now, but I can't exactly exclaim "FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!" any more...

But the pooch now has plenty of room when I go places. I figure it's a worthwhile trade.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-11-2015 04:23:50 AM
In the UK, the further south you go the worse the driving etiquette becomes. Thankfully I live in the north.

Also I just bought a Supra. I'm going to die, sideways, in a hedge.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: