EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Movie Trailers
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 04-22-2015 03:02:09 PM
Lately I've stopped watching movie trailers for films I already know to be must-see films. I already know the premise, actors and production values and honestly don't want to be 'teased' (Read: spoiled via 2 second cuts of the film).

Many films are already too predictable due to being remakes, sequels with recurring characters, or relying too heavily on tropes seen over and over again.

I recently broke down and watched the trailer for 'Ex Machina', an upcoming sci-fi movie I was planning on seeing anyway. It was a good trailer, although it gave away many parts of the film I would have preffered to see in-theater.

Anyone else feel this way? Most people seem incredibly interested in the latest Star Wars/Jurassic Park/Avengers trailer; I just don't want to be mini-spoiled.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 04-22-2015 06:45:50 PM
This was literally my reaction to the Star Wars trailer.

Drysart fucked around with this message on 04-22-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-23-2015 06:06:25 AM
You want a trailer that appears to fuck the movie?

Terminator: Genisys.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 04-24-2015 11:20:50 PM
quote:
Drysart wrote this stupid crap:
This was literally my reaction to the Star Wars trailer.

We need 100 cc's of nerd tranq, stat!

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: