EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Huh, funny that.
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 11-12-2014 04:44:46 PM
Go searching for an old picture of myself through google image search, and I'm reminded of EC.

It's been a long, long time. How're y'all doin'?

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 11-12-2014 06:55:50 PM
quote:
Aury obviously shouldn't have said:
Go searching for an old picture of myself through google image search, and I'm reminded of EC.

It's been a long, long time. How're y'all doin'?

Hey, Aury! Whereabouts you at these days?

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-13-2014 11:35:41 AM
I'm old. Otherwise intact.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-13-2014 05:02:22 PM
Furiously masturbating myself into an early grave.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-14-2014 07:21:25 AM
Well now I'm gonna spend the day trying to figure out what malady is eventually going to kill you.

Early leader is a necrotic staph infection brought on by extreme chafing, but I'm considering chronic lube poisoning, too.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-15-2014 09:58:09 AM
This is Mort. You can't rule out the utilization of a spiked gauntlet worn during the act. /oldschooldeathknightreference

Heya Aury!

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 11-15-2014 03:08:04 PM
I say something involving a light saber. If anybody's got a real one, it's Mort.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-17-2014 01:58:51 AM
Whatever it is that winds up killing Mort, his lifeless corpse will be found in a classic James Bond-esque Evil Villain hideout.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-17-2014 02:17:25 PM
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 11-19-2014 12:08:40 PM
hello old forum!
Goma
Pancake
posted 11-21-2014 03:49:33 PM
Some sort of strange force drew me here today, and of course my post just happens to follow Liam's... How typical.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-21-2014 05:53:34 PM
I see the user magnet is working quite swimmingly.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 11-21-2014 10:11:08 PM
Crank that bad boy up to maximum. Let's see who else we can get back.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Skaw
posted 11-24-2014 02:58:06 AM
So how has this place not been cast down to the fiery pits?
Maradon!
posted 11-24-2014 06:55:01 PM
Who even knows these days?
Maradon!
posted 11-24-2014 06:55:56 PM
Do you guys think WoW will be an EverQuest killer?
Skaw
posted 11-24-2014 07:11:01 PM
No way. There's 400,000 people playing EverQuest. WoW will never scratch that.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-24-2014 08:02:42 PM
WoW will never take off as long as you keep having to deal with this shit

Seriously, Postmaster, give it a rest.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 11-24-2014 11:37:33 PM
I was flipping through the cable channels last night and happened upon some movie or another, and one of the (nerdy) characters was wearing an EverQuest shirt.

I about shat myself.

Callalron
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-25-2014 07:07:27 AM
Well, we're all getting older.

Every year on my birthday I get a line tattooed on my thigh to see how far my balls have drooped. I'm averaging a quarter inch per year.

Beer.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 12-25-2014 03:11:45 AM
I am just looking at everyone's ages in their profiles. I think I used to be 18 at one point? Funny that.

Glad to see most of you are not dead

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 01-25-2015 07:34:47 PM
This thread needs a post in the new year.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-26-2015 05:10:00 AM
quote:
Falaanla Marr said:
This thread needs a post in the new year.

You missed the season to - be - jol - ly, Falaanaanaanla, Falaanlaanlaa.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: