EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Texas, where else?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-06-2014 11:19:55 AM
Texas GOP moves to endorse gay conversion therapy as part of party platform.

To be clear, this isn't officially part of their platform yet. That will be put to a vote this coming Saturday. We'll see what, if anything, becomes of this nonsense.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-06-2014 01:16:38 PM
How exactly do you work that into a platform?
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 06-06-2014 04:51:23 PM
Have I mentioned I hate our politicians? Because I hate our politicians.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 06-06-2014 08:43:28 PM
Ah, Texas.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-08-2014 09:52:47 PM
I feel I should have some shitty, snarky comment on this.... but I'm coming up blank.

Sadly they'll probably adopt it and it won't make any real changes on who gets elected. :|

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-11-2014 01:16:40 AM
See, this is the kind of crap that converted me from a Republican into a Libertarian.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Mightion Defensor
posted 06-13-2014 06:21:45 PM
Over the past six or so years, I've never seen anyone try to deliberately alienate as much of the country as possible as the Republicans have. I considered myself a Republican until all the crazies came out of the woodwork after that election of 2000 fiasco.

Now we're at the point where the motivation of each political party is to deny ANYTHING the other party tries to do... and I won't even get started on how I think we now live in the "United States of the National Rifle Association".

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-14-2014 02:22:41 AM
For some reason I miss Azizza.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: