EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Gave TwitchTV a try. Actually entertaining
diadem
eet bugz
posted 05-10-2014 07:00:13 PM
Started watching TwitchTV as background chatter when i wait for things to compile. While the concept sounded odd to me, It's actually entertaining to watch when I gave it a chance.

http://www.twitch.tv/oshi7 for example is Day Z- it's like watching a couple play out the walking dead series with CGI in real time.

Scene: Seemingly abandoned warehouse, during post-apocalyptic zombie nightmare.

Couple approaches. Male opens a door to warehouse with pistol drawn. Someone with a shotgun is waiting on the other side, so the male instantly pops him in the leg before the guy with the shotgun can react. Shutgonner falls out of the door, laying on the ground. Shotgunner groans. Male talks to the shotgunner, surprised the shot-gunner is still alive.

Shotgunner claims to be an innocent alone by himself. The male bandages shotgunner to stop the bleeding, then gets a splint ready to help shotgunner out, while asking why the shotgunner is wearing a gang tag if he's alone. Shotguner hobbles up for the splint to be applied. Shotgunner says he's alone and welcomes the help.

Shotgunner's radio goes off, his friends talking about coming down half a click out to offer backup. Shotgunner's head explodes. Turns out the female was hiding in the woods with a sniper rifle as the male and shotgunner talk casually.

Couple run into the woods. The woman pauses to use her rifle to see how many people are approaching from the distant field, taking one out with her sniper rifle before the couple continue to run...

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: