EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Boo
FerretForgotOldAccount
Pancake
posted 11-13-2013 01:38:02 AM
Man it's been so long since I've been here my old account isn't tied to an email I can access.

How many of you are still around? How's it been?

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-13-2013 06:01:56 AM
We're all Parcelan alt accounts and Parce isn't around anymore. Sorry 'bout that.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
FerretForgotOldAccount
Pancake
posted 11-13-2013 06:04:02 PM
Ah, so nothing has really changed at all then?
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 11-13-2013 07:17:28 PM
Something something something words. Hi.
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 11-13-2013 09:53:15 PM
Poing!
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 11-14-2013 12:04:43 PM
Me eet all da froglok. Dere none left
play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-14-2013 12:24:25 PM
It's mostly the same, just quieter.

Drys still pokes his head in and can probably fix the account for you, though.

FerretForgotOldAccount
Pancake
posted 11-14-2013 11:12:14 PM
Oh sweet, a lot of you are still alive =D If Drys ever does, sweet, but no worries.

How's everything going for you guys? My life is awesome.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-14-2013 11:52:12 PM
Yeah I can probably fix it up. Send me a PM with the password you want.
Addy
posted 11-16-2013 11:18:51 AM
Sup Ferret! We're all old now.
FerretForgotOldAccount
Pancake
posted 11-16-2013 01:36:07 PM
quote:
Addy had this to say about Knight Rider:
Sup Ferret! We're all old now.

I KNOW it's so weird having responsibilities and having to make adult decisions that affect other people. On the other hand, I can afford way funner things, so it evens out. =D

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-16-2013 03:46:13 PM
quote:
FerretForgotOldAccount had this to say about (_|_):
I KNOW it's so weird having responsibilities and having to make adult decisions that affect other people. On the other hand, I can afford way funner things, so it evens out. =D

Sounds like you grew up. The rest of us just got older.

"Growing old is compulsory; growing up is optional."

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-18-2013 11:18:29 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about (_|_):

Parts of me grew up. Most of me didn't. Working in video games made me stay happy still though =D

also lol you were on my ignore list, fuck if I can remember why though. Yay old account!

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-18-2013 11:19:10 PM
oh jesus I forgot this profile picture
Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-18-2013 11:57:54 PM
That's why you're not supposed to stare at the sun.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-19-2013 12:47:09 AM
quote:
Ferret stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Parts of me grew up. Most of me didn't. Working in video games made me stay happy still though =D

also lol you were on my ignore list, fuck if I can remember why though. Yay old account!

heh, no one's on my ignore list, and the one entry on my buddy list is a dead acct... shocking, really.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 11-19-2013 05:00:13 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator was listening to Cher while typing:

Agreed, life in an older state is more like long periods of responsibility with smaller bursts of being "young at heart".

Tarquinn
posted 11-20-2013 07:10:44 AM
Boy, do you all sound old with your talk about not feeling old.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-20-2013 11:24:23 PM
quote:
Tarquinn's fortune cookie read:

I feel old all the damn time. It sucks ass. Remembering things when they were new and then the shock that said thing would be old enough to drink or vote.... ugh.

Addy
posted 11-20-2013 11:54:24 PM
quote:
FerretForgotOldAccount had this to say about Reading Rainbow:

I get to yell at agencies all day. yay!

Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-21-2013 01:59:24 AM
I actually get upset when I see the neighbor kids running around on my lawn.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-21-2013 02:48:26 PM
That's what paintball guns are for. And capiscum balls. Little bastards.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-21-2013 10:08:04 PM
quote:
Tarquinn had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

Man I'm not out of my 20's yet, nobody's going to celebrate an age like that except cheap whiskey.

quote:
Addy had this to say about pies:
I get to yell at agencies all day. yay!

Is that the fun yelling or the not fun kind? I do IT at double fine, it's so much more fun than just testing games.

quote:
Drysart had this to say about Tron:
I actually get upset when I see the neighbor kids running around on my lawn.

The kids in my neighborhood are super well behaved, though they always beat the shit out of me at pokemon. That... that made me feel old.

Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 11-25-2013 06:41:59 PM
I get to sit in a quiet area cubicle where no one is near and play death metal at normal volumes, until the big bosses come around, then I turn UP the death metal and stare at my monitor. Then I yell at these shitty boy bands and pop stars that come through the studio for not being artists.

I realized I am the crazy old man in the building and I'm only 32 but seem older than the people in their 40s and 50s.

Working in radio is weird.

I also yell at my neighbor through the walls constantly to turn down his techno and stop running his bathroom fan on all the time while he smokes pot. This was a nice apartment complex with nothing but retirees and my wife and I. No one makes noise and if I do, I use headphones.

But all is well because we'll be moving to New Jersey in about 5 months or so, there aren't douche bags that listen to techno there right?

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 11-25-2013 09:35:57 PM
quote:
Brahmin Bloodlust had this to say about Pirotess:
I get to sit in a quiet area cubicle where no one is near and play death metal at normal volumes, until the big bosses come around, then I turn UP the death metal and stare at my monitor. Then I yell at these shitty boy bands and pop stars that come through the studio for not being artists.

I realized I am the crazy old man in the building and I'm only 32 but seem older than the people in their 40s and 50s.

Working in radio is weird.

I also yell at my neighbor through the walls constantly to turn down his techno and stop running his bathroom fan on all the time while he smokes pot. This was a nice apartment complex with nothing but retirees and my wife and I. No one makes noise and if I do, I use headphones.

But all is well because we'll be moving to New Jersey in about 5 months or so, there aren't douche bags that listen to techno there right?

No idea if their douchebags listen to Techno or are just douchebags. Yay on moving to a new place though! Is it a size that will fit you and your wife better, or did you have to take a hit because of prices?

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-25-2013 11:08:00 PM
I get to pack for a move when I come back from my thanksgiving trip.
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 11-26-2013 08:02:34 PM
quote:
Ferret had this to say about Cuba:
No idea if their douchebags listen to Techno or are just douchebags. Yay on moving to a new place though! Is it a size that will fit you and your wife better, or did you have to take a hit because of prices?

It's more for her career, because momma brings home the bacon, and I just bring home the imitation bacon bits. (though my job transfers down to Jersey too so that is a plus)

Price wise, it will be about the same, I really hope we don't downgrade too much on size, it's nice being in a decent sized 2b apartment.

The actual hunt for a place begins after Christmas, so for now, I will play my video games and yell at the wall when the neighbor gets too loud.

Tarquinn
posted 11-29-2013 06:19:58 AM
I felt this thread was missing something.

(The enhanced editions are totally worth playing, by the way.)

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 11-29-2013 at 06:21 AM.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 11-30-2013 07:43:05 AM
Sup. I grew up. A little bit, at least. I don't yell at customers all day, we have generally great customers (since we make customer support software and all, pretty much) and I'm second tier support, so I don't typically take phone calls.

Did QA before this for a huge medical record software company, and that was also a pretty fun gig for a couple of years. But I like my new one better -- work for a San Fran based startup, in our Madison office. We have beer in the fridge, liquor in the kitchen, and generally have a good time!

Falaanla Marr fucked around with this message on 11-30-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Number 1 Poster
posted 12-07-2013 06:07:36 AM
I got married to a super hottie

http://vimeo.com/m/80694696

Crap Crap Crap fucked around with this message on 12-07-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-07-2013 01:56:03 PM
Grats, Delid! I half expected the new Vimeo version of you making out with yourself.
Tarquinn
posted 12-07-2013 02:27:49 PM
Grats, Delid! I was disappointed that the Vimeo link wasn't a video of you making out with yourself.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-07-2013 07:05:00 PM
You're still as bald as ever and I didn't expect your voice to sound like that.

Congrats, you weirdo.

Number 1 Poster
posted 12-08-2013 03:06:18 PM
She has introduced jerk chicken into my life and I am forever grateful
Drysart
Pancake
posted 12-08-2013 05:47:23 PM
Are those just chickens that are mean to the other chickens?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-08-2013 05:56:58 PM
quote:
Drysart got served! Drysart got served!

Done properly, it's Caribbean Drano.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Number 1 Poster
posted 12-08-2013 07:17:51 PM
Its how all those island people stay so thin while eating all that rice. Add scotch bonnet and shit it all out in the morning
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-08-2013 11:25:42 PM
quote:
Karnaj thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
Done properly, it's Caribbean Drano.

No, no... that's Herme's Jerk Prunes....

Addy
posted 12-09-2013 09:18:48 PM
Whoa Delid!! Grats
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 12-13-2013 12:13:20 AM
quote:
Drysart had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

I think those are chickens that like to rub one out every so often.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: