EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Do you even Skyrim?
Khy
Pancake
posted 01-29-2013 12:38:14 AM
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594742109251524076/609413328DE72D673C8BFD9408CACF4B5511657D/

http://i.imgur.com/nQynKozh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EuTDPOF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DZXwKgp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yPP2KJ4.jpg

I've been having fun dicking around with skyrim mods, specifically ENB. I think the game looks fantastic in these shots but that's just my opinion

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-29-2013 05:24:41 AM
Your kind always seems to find trouble.
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 01-29-2013 09:15:13 AM
The one with the Argonian looks cool. I'm just using the hd texture pack atm.

My mage.

A mage and his dog.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-29-2013 12:23:17 PM
I enjoyed the games main quest line but honestly didn't find it as engrossing as Oblivion, which I poured countless hours into.

I found exploring at lower levels a thrill of which has no compare.

As far as mods are concerned, so I stay on topic, I honestly lost track of how many were installed. I did the thing where I flicked through and anything that made me go "That's cool!" got installed.

Mortious fucked around with this message on 01-29-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 01-29-2013 12:37:36 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Mortious said:
I enjoyed the games main quest line but honestly didn't find it as engrossing as Oblivion, which I poured countless hours into.

I found exploring at lower levels a thrill of which has no compare.

As far as mods are concerned, so I stay on topic, I honestly lost track of how many were installed. I did the thing where I flicked through and anything that made me go "That's cool!" got installed.

I like to disable the quest markers, disable the compass, disable fast travel (But I do use carriages), and try to navigate via map alone (And the clairvoyance spell). It's amazing how much bigger and more interesting the world feels when I'm actually out there exploring it instead of just fast travelling everywhere.

Also the 'bigger trees' mod that I have makes some parts of skyrim feel like a whole new world. I installed it then did the tutorial dungeon (Well the quickstart that puts me at the end of said dungeon). When I left the tutorial cave I honestly didn't recognize my surroundings - I wasn't on a mountain path, I was in a huge and epic forest.

quote:
How.... Vin~.... uughhhhhh:
The one with the Argonian looks cool. I'm just using the hd texture pack atm.

I use a retexture of the elven armor which makes it black and red. I love it because the Thalmor groups on the road look far more evil when the robed ones are in black and gold and the armored ones are in black and red, surrounding a prisoner in rags.

Nina
posted 01-31-2013 08:52:11 PM
Typical Skyrim gameplay loop:

1. Spend 4 hours updating mods, looking for new ones, testing them out.
2. Play the game for 30 minutes, clear out a dungeon, realise the gameplay still sucks.
3. Put the game away for a week.

I have just under 80 hours played, but if the game had half decent combat, that would probably be 800 hours.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 02-01-2013 01:24:49 PM
My new bag.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 02-01-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Maradon!
posted 02-01-2013 07:49:46 PM
Dovahbear companion.

Getting that for my next play through for sure.

Khy
Pancake
posted 02-02-2013 04:53:19 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Nina said:
Typical Skyrim gameplay loop:

BLAH BLAH BLAH

You tried ACE or DUEL?

Ace combat skills

Duel Combat Realism

I always get a chuckle when people complain about some aspect of TES games because 85% of the time there's a mod that fixes them.

Unless you're playing on a console in which case you deserve what you get for not playing on the mighty PC!

Khy fucked around with this message on 02-02-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 02-02-2013 05:16:24 PM
quote:
Khy had this to say about Duck Tales:

Unless you're playing on a console in which case you deserve what you get for not playing on the mighty PC!

I almost forgot, I've made a few mods myself. Probably should plug them out.

Dual Spell Runes

Atronach Birthsign

Honeyside Hidden Door

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 02-02-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-02-2013 05:16:53 PM
The other 15% of mods are horse vaginas.

... I wish I was joking.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 02-02-2013 05:45:11 PM
Apparently Neil Patrick Harris visited my Dual Spell Runes mod page.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 02-02-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Khy
Pancake
posted 02-02-2013 07:25:15 PM
quote:
Delphi Aegis had this to say about Punky Brewster:
The other 15% of mods are horse vaginas.

... I wish I was joking.

DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK
DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK
IT IS VERY UNSAFE FOR WORK, FOR SANITY, AND FOR YOUR MIND IN GENERAL
I AM WARNING YOU DO NOT CLICK ON IT
I SAID DON'T CLICK THIS LINK

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-03-2013 04:08:49 AM
Maradon!
posted 02-03-2013 11:06:33 AM
You know, as I was playing skyrim I just kept thinking "What this game really needs is giant dog dicks everywhere."

Kinda ruins the immersion really.

Mightion Defensor
posted 02-03-2013 05:31:36 PM
I just downloaded Frostfall for Skyrim last night. With that, and Realistic Needs and diseases, Skyrim is a lot more realistic... especially the parts where I actually have to eat and drink and I can't swim in the rivers and such.

Debating whether I should turn them off when Dragonborn gets unlocked on Tuesday...

LordLunchington
Pancake
posted 02-08-2013 10:59:23 AM
I hate realism mods, afterall i am a lizard guy that shoots fireballs while carrying 3 sets of armor which i crafted myself from raw materials before breakfast!
Khy
Pancake
posted 02-11-2013 04:36:00 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Maradon! said:
You know, as I was playing skyrim I just kept thinking "What this game really needs is giant dog dicks everywhere."

Kinda ruins the immersion really.

Also Tentacle Rape.

Skyrim isn't skyrim without tentacle rape.

Khy
Pancake
posted 02-16-2013 04:50:15 AM
Found something magical on 4chan. Jiub erotic fanfiction.

Jiub dropped his trousers preparing for the initial pinch. His lover, Ricardo the Mudcrab, raised his barbed mudcrab cock from it's slimy carapace. It's multipronged head thrust into Jiubs tender shit filled fartcave. "Oh you filthy n'wah!" Jiub screamed, biting into a sweet roll he had been rubbing against his rock hard green nipples. "Fill me with your spongey chitin!" Ricardo the mud crab thrust in deeper, pinching Jiub's intestines with his hard dagger like penis. Ricardo then retracted sharply, tearing Jiub's colon out of his anal cavity. "You nasty little thing!" Jiub screamed. In anger he projectile shat all of his blood and feces and spinal fluid and finger nail clippings out of his anus and onto Ricardo's face. Ricardo was killed with the impact and Jiub was granted 1 level increase in unarmored, 1 mudcrab chitin, and 4 gold.It was the best sex he ever had.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: