EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Oho?
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-16-2013 08:43:16 AM
Was that a different image I saw when posting? When did that start working again?

And why can't I mangle my preview text?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-16-2013 08:46:21 AM
Maybe the post tags will change, too!

Like the Politics one could be Obama/Boehner. And the Fruity one could just say "Karnaj."

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 01-16-2013 10:11:45 AM
Karnaj whats your name for Chivalry?

and yup, new image. Looks like Shiva, not sure from which game though.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 01-16-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-16-2013 10:47:14 AM
Still FFX I believe.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-16-2013 12:32:21 PM
Awesome.
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-16-2013 01:06:43 PM
You mean there's still life in this forum? Who knew.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-16-2013 01:54:00 PM
quote:
Vin~ screamed this from the crapper:
Karnaj whats your name for Chivalry?

Anus McGee. Because of course it is.

You can usually find me playing my "Complete Psychopath" loadout, that is: constantly screaming/laughing MAA who only fights with axes and knives. Otherwise it's Knight with a Messer and kite shield.

"You should be women, yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so!"

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 01-16-2013 03:36:49 PM
quote:
Karnaj came out of the closet to say:
And the Fruity one could just say "Karnaj."

Nah.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-16-2013 04:28:25 PM
I'm so confused. Does this mean we'll get new non-spambot people on these forums?

Also, Chivalry, right? Sounds fun enough to try.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-16-2013 04:29:46 PM
I laughed, I cried, I ed.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 01-16-2013 at 04:33 PM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-16-2013 04:38:37 PM
quote:
And now, we sprinkle Drysart liberally with Old Spice!
Nah.

Awwwww yiss

Beer.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 01-16-2013 04:59:54 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Rodent King wrote:
I'm so confused. Does this mean we'll get new non-spambot people on these forums?

Also, Chivalry, right? Sounds fun enough to try.

It's pretty entertaining. I wrote up a quick article about it.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 01-16-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 01-16-2013 06:20:03 PM
quote:
Rodent King came out of the closet to say:

Turns out the forums couldn't send out email, which kinda broke everything that required email validation -- like creating new accounts or changing your password.

So I turned email validation off.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-16-2013 06:37:48 PM
quote:
Drysart said:

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-16-2013 07:33:20 PM
I'd also like to say the font choice is superb.

Beer.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-16-2013 11:13:26 PM
quote:
Tarquinn had this to say about pies:
I laughed, I cried, I ed.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 01-17-2013 12:53:17 AM
I'd forgotten just how absolutely horrible the UBB code is.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 01-17-2013 02:36:56 AM
quote:
So quoth Drysart:
Turns out the forums couldn't send out email, which kinda broke everything that required email validation -- like creating new accounts or changing your password.

Ah ha! J'accuse!

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 01-17-2013 07:58:52 AM
YES!!!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-17-2013 10:13:05 AM
OK, so new rules.

When discussing fruit, like apples and such, use the Fruity tag.

When discussing gay things, or things about me, use the Karnaj tag. But I repeat myself...

Beer.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 01-17-2013 01:30:31 PM
So if I were to say "Karnaj the Gay Blade", I would be redundant, yes?
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 01-17-2013 11:11:27 PM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about dark elf butts:

When discussing gay things, or things about me, use the Karnaj tag. But I repeat myself...

what happens if you, Karnaj, are talking about yourself about being Karnaj while also being gay but Karnaj gay... kar... nglbrl...
diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-18-2013 08:19:20 PM
quote:
Drysart had this to say about (_|_):

A while back I tried to recruit people to the forums through the Evercrest Minecraft Server (now called the Apocoplay Minecraft Server).

Turns out nobody could register for the forums.

diadem fucked around with this message on 01-18-2013 at 08:19 PM.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 01-20-2013 11:43:30 AM
Apparently runecraft is disabled on the minecraft server currently as the developers can't keep up with the latest minecraft updates.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 01-20-2013 at 12:14 PM.

An Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 01-22-2013 05:27:38 AM
And now I can post again. Not that I did that much in the first place! I am dumb and kept losing my old passwords, and/or had my old account linked to a defunct email address.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-22-2013 08:51:29 AM
Welcome back, but your goddamn name is too goddamn long.

Beer.

An Anklebiter
Pancake
posted 01-22-2013 09:31:40 AM
Welp.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-22-2013 02:12:37 PM
Way better.

Beer.

nem-x
posted 01-24-2013 11:36:35 PM
I have no idea what im doing but its pretty fun. I just keep mashing my bardiche butan and i get points

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-25-2013 11:54:34 AM
quote:
nem-x got served! nem-x got served!
I have no idea what im doing but its pretty fun. I just keep mashing my bardiche butan and i get points

[xIMG]http://www.nem-x.com/i/2013-01-24_00001.jpg[/IMG]

Bardiche is a beastly weapon. Protip: throw some overhead strikes in there; you can one-shot MAA and archers if you hit them in the head. Also the double overhead combo results in you swinging up from beneath on the second attack. No one ever sees it coming.

And if you want to unlock new weapons, join FFA maps where the play on the Arena level. Not only will you quickly gain kills, but you will laugh your ass off at the indiscriminate slaughter. Don't do this if you're trying to unlock bows.

Beer.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-25-2013 04:15:13 PM
Oh, also, Chivalry's free on Steam for the weekend, so give it a try. You might just chop my head off.

Beer.

nem-x
posted 01-26-2013 06:35:38 AM
Braining people with maces never gets old. I think I like all classes except the archer.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-26-2013 09:28:47 AM
quote:
nem-x still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:
Braining people with maces never gets old. I think I like all classes except the archer.

Did you unlock the Maul yet? Overheads to the head with it one-shot everyone except the Knight. So much fun crushing skulls.

As for archers, they're a different play style. I don't particularly like using them, either, but there a certain amount of satisfaction when you kill an enemy knight who's closed to melee range.

They do get the best taunts, though. "Oh, you're cute! Better not turn my back on you!"

Beer.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 01-26-2013 07:48:41 PM
It's been fun playing as a Man At Arms with a mace. Just unlocked a morning star, and am looking forward to the extra reach.

Any tips on how best to use the dash ability? It seems really hit or miss when it comes to avoiding incoming attacks.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-26-2013 11:17:27 PM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Rodent King's junta released this statement:
It's been fun playing as a Man At Arms with a mace. Just unlocked a morning star, and am looking forward to the extra reach.

Any tips on how best to use the dash ability? It seems really hit or miss when it comes to avoiding incoming attacks.

MAA is the hardest melee class to learn how to play. When you do, however, you can Beast Mode all over the goddamn map. A skilled MAA player is the hardest player to kill.

As for the dodge ability, you can begin your attack, then dodge forward. This is useful for taking on Vanguards and Knights as their weapons have big reach, and they want to keep you outside of their range. Still, if you're new to the game, I'd suggest trying the Vanguard or Knight instead of the MAA; you need to learn how to land hits before you try getting fancy with your footwork.

Beer.

Number 1 Poster
posted 01-27-2013 02:34:53 AM
Splinter Cell is still the best cell
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-27-2013 11:14:37 AM
Here's a FFA I just did:

The top two guys(me and Lemonsquid) were MAA. Once you figure it out, you can really tear it up.

Beer.

nem-x
posted 01-27-2013 09:40:01 PM
After I run you through, next is your mother
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: