EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: And here we go again....
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-24-2011 08:44:22 AM
Duke Nukem Forever..... Delayed Again

Is it a joke or are they serious? Who knows, Who cares?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-24-2011 11:29:37 AM
Interesting that the international date is now four days before the in-country release date.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-24-2011 06:10:07 PM
Oz (where the game wasn't getting approved for release last I heard) has Thursday releases, most if not all of EU does a Friday release.

But yeah, that's part of what made me question it. Not many games get released to everywhere but the US first when it's a US produced/distributed game...

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-25-2011 11:11:54 AM
They have a proud tradition to uphold!

Edit: It's a marketing stunt.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 03-25-2011 at 11:12 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 03-25-2011 01:19:15 PM
If it's a marketing stunt they're going all out on it.

Stopped into my local GS, their system has the updated release dates in it....

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: