EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Fuck
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 03-07-2011 04:41:23 PM
Gotta get reading glasses. :sadf

Turned 45 and wham! my warranty seems to have expired.

So, should I get the scholarly ones on a chain around my neck so I can do my Basil Fawlty impression, or go for something haute couture to ease the pain of being seen in public reading menus and such?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Mightion Defensor
posted 03-07-2011 04:56:25 PM
Nah, Mr, 'Sage. Get something that strikes Fear into to hearts of your subordinates.

Granny glasses on a chain ain't gonna do that.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 03-07-2011 05:08:15 PM
So something with pintle-mounted lasers and a pushbutton with maniacal laugh would be more in keeping?
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 03-07-2011 07:59:58 PM
The answer is pretty obvious.

Darth Vader helmet with prescription lenses.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Mightion Defensor
posted 03-07-2011 08:16:28 PM
quote:
And the Replyobots combined to form Bloodsage, who roared:
So something with pintle-mounted lasers and a pushbutton with maniacal laugh would be more in keeping?

That would be more like it, but I'm surprised you would need technology in order to give a good maniacal laugh instead of you doing it yourself.

Maybe something that dims the lights in the room, at the same time making your eyes glow red at the same time?

Peter
Pancake
posted 03-07-2011 08:49:11 PM
Pince-nez or monocole?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-08-2011 08:45:57 AM
If I make it to 45 without needing glasses, I'll be happy. Just 17 more years to go.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 03-08-2011 10:31:33 AM
quote:
Structural Peterity is failing, captain!
Pince-nez or monocole?
Monocle would be interesting. Otherwise maybe glasses in disguise. Definitely something that slips easily in a pocket.

Remember to clear your throat in a distinguished manner whenever you're about to use them.

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-11-2011 04:23:30 PM
Sorry to hear.

Welcome to my world.

(Edit: Don't get any old man's glasses.)

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 03-11-2011 at 04:29 PM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: