EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So I'm moving to portland in september
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 04-17-2009 10:43:15 PM
Quitting my job, renting a u-haul and moving on up for basically no reason at all besides a whim with my best friend.

Anyone up in that area?

Number 1 Poster
posted 04-18-2009 12:51:56 AM
Rapists
Greenlit
posted 04-18-2009 01:03:25 AM
quote:
Ferret wrote this stupid crap:
Quitting my job, renting a u-haul and moving on up for basically no reason at all besides a whim with my best friend.

Anyone up in that area?

don't do it

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 04-18-2009 01:39:49 AM
quote:
How.... Greenlit.... uughhhhhh:
don't do it

any particular reason?

and south park in other room was diverting from im

Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-18-2009 03:05:49 AM
Steve lives around there so...

quote:
nem-x is SUPER gay attempted to be funny by writing:
Rapists
Steven Steve
posted 04-18-2009 07:12:11 AM
meow
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 04-18-2009 07:12:46 AM
We gonna have a rape party
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 04-19-2009 08:24:58 PM
quote:
Ferret had this to say about John Romero:

Anyone up in that area?

Hah, I moved to Oregon for a week before I came back...

Umm... yeah

Steven Steve
posted 04-19-2009 10:31:40 PM
I moved to Seattle for a week once

Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 04-20-2009 12:04:15 AM
Yes come to Oregon, we have the second highest unemployment rate in the nation. But I'm sure McDonald's is always hiring.
Addy
posted 04-20-2009 02:48:41 AM
Be like all the cool Californians and migrate to Boulder, CO.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-20-2009 04:14:24 AM
addy sure does want company

TOO BAD SHE HATES ALL ECERS

Steven Steve
posted 04-20-2009 08:26:24 AM
There's no way you can conceivably find a job in Oregon unless it's informal or you have a Ph. D.

Steven Steve
posted 04-20-2009 08:26:45 AM
Welcome to the future

Maradon!
posted 04-20-2009 09:31:25 AM
Oregon is full of fucking communists. It's true!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-20-2009 10:14:39 AM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Maradon! with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
Oregon is full of fucking communists. It's true!

And they're all coming for YOU! AAAAAAHHHH

But seriously, I hear Oregon is pretty and all, but it's wracked with high unemployment and liberals. Why, in this recession, would you leave a job with no new employment secured?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 04-20-2009 04:09:09 PM
Oregon is full of Mormons and Mexican catholics, it's just shitholes like PSU that are full of communists

The reason there's unemployment is because everyone here is in school until they're 40 and working internships and other bullshit while their fathers with their graduate degrees work at Intel and Nike until they're 80 years old so they can finance their children's overpriced and pointless education. Your choices for jobs are limited to courtesy at a grocery store (highly competitive) or theoretical physicist (requiring 30 years of experience in the field), unless you are a small business owner (of which there are a fair amount in the Portland metro area)

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 04-20-2009 at 04:13 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: