EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Time to waste time
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-10-2009 09:43:35 AM
... with a fun little game. If you beat all the levels, check out the ones in their forum, make your own with the level editor, or try your hand at Bonus Mode.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-10-2009 12:55:37 PM
I'll get you yet, #34.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

nem-x
posted 02-10-2009 01:25:41 PM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: