EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Oh, so that's how it's laid out.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-07-2008 02:04:50 PM
A map of heaven.

There's either some pretty brilliant satirist or some pretty loony Christian behind this map. Either way, I thought it was pretty interesting.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Zair
The Imp
posted 11-07-2008 02:40:17 PM
Sim Afterlife
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-07-2008 02:52:25 PM
"From your philandering boss to the smug atheist next door- watch all the vile people you hate get what they deserve!"

How incredibly Jesus like!

Maradon!
posted 11-07-2008 07:27:35 PM
Uh, hello, sex is a sin there's no sex in heaven
Maradon!
posted 11-07-2008 07:30:12 PM
that go-kart track looks fucking awesome
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-07-2008 08:29:14 PM
quote:
If Maradon! was a glacier, they'd be a fast one:
that go-kart track looks fucking awesome

Repent and maybe you'll get to try it out first hand!

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 11-08-2008 04:14:51 PM
I like how the largest concentration of people on the map is at the Damned Viewer.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 11-10-2008 08:42:37 AM
quote:
See, your Dr. Gee means your hair. So technically it's true.
I like how the largest concentration of people on the map is at the Damned Viewer.
Fantasy land is pretty packed too. The other places you really only need to visit once.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: