EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: You gotta love cockyness on Battlenet
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 08-27-2008 02:40:10 PM
I just had a wonderful game of Warcraft Three in a battle.net four on four. The other team rushed my base and took it out, but I saved wisps and rebuilt somewhere else teching straight to chimeras while the rest of my team skirmished. They forgot about me so when I showed up with ten chimeras they crumbled.

Anyone else had a wonderful experience in which they denied someone a win they thought was assured?

Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 08-27-2008 02:59:00 PM
In a 2s match I was playing the other week I played against dual orc as HU NE. They went double serpent ward tower rush on my NE ally. I decided to do AM + BM mass aoe base-fucking with dragonhawks, griffs, and siege engines. We won.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Greenlit
posted 08-27-2008 03:04:26 PM
One time I headshot someone from across the garage in cs_siege with a glock

Who the fuck still plays Warcraft 3

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-27-2008 03:27:27 PM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Greenlit's junta released this statement:
One time I headshot someone from across the garage in cs_siege with a glock

Who the fuck still plays Warcraft 3

And that person was probably me. Ahhh, Counterstrike. Much like Guitar Hero, I love playing it, but I'm just no damn good at it.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 08-27-2008 04:55:56 PM
I'd rather play a more skill-based game than Counter-Strike, such as craps or Everquest.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 08-27-2008 05:07:46 PM
I have this on again, off again relationship with CoH pposing Fronts.

Don't actually have CoH vanilla though so I don't get fancy things like flamethrowers, snipers or machine guns... but that just makes it interesting!

Vorago fucked around with this message on 08-27-2008 at 05:10 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: