EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I need some vacation ideas
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 02-17-2008 04:27:32 PM
We are supposed to take a week's vacation in the Grand Old USA. But we don't want to visit our parents.

Can you recommend someplace to spend a week in the US? One major requirement is that we need to go shopping at Nordstrom's. Well, at least I do.

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Peter
Pancake
posted 02-17-2008 04:30:53 PM
Key West?

--General area of were your 'rents are? So to avoid picking areas near there?

Peter fucked around with this message on 02-17-2008 at 04:33 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 02-17-2008 04:40:42 PM
Key West is probably a good idea. Fly in to Miami, rent a car, get re-acquainted that that thing called sunshine.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

tFUCKING RETARD
Pancake
posted 02-17-2008 07:24:33 PM
Key West is a great idea, just don't go too far near Fort Lauderdale.

Alternatively, Vegas. Lots of things to see, and you seem to like alot of the ECers there for when you get bored or want to do something more relaxing.

There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.
Manticore
Not Much Fun Anymore
posted 02-17-2008 08:33:00 PM
Moab, Utah if you're into good hiking in a relatively low-cost area.
"France tried to turtle, but Hitler did a tank rush before they were ready. Just shows how horribly unbalanced real life is. They should release a patch."
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 02-17-2008 09:19:07 PM
Yeah, you know you want to come back to Vegas. Elena and I would enjoy seeing you guys again and you would get to see Mikey as well.

We could even go to that Korean restaurant on the Strip again.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-18-2008 12:56:45 AM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Callalron squealed:
Yeah, you know you want to come back to Vegas. Elena and I would enjoy seeing you guys again and you would get to see Mikey as well.

We could even go to that Korean restaurant on the Strip again.

This.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: