EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Drysart change my username
Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-27-2007 07:20:13 PM
to whatever you want.

Go

Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-27-2007 07:59:43 PM
Aidsey McAidsalot
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-27-2007 08:12:11 PM
Not what Karnaj wants
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-27-2007 08:13:13 PM
Anything but Aidsey McAidsalot
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 08-27-2007 08:26:34 PM
So far this thread is the funniest thing on the first page.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 08-29-2007 07:02:47 AM
Should reformat this thread into voting. Then let Parcelan take the decision of the Glorious Peoples' Republic of Evercrest to the benevolent and (largely-absent) leader. Or whatever Parce decides. Either way.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 08-29-2007 07:48:09 AM
Harvey Dent, aka The Joker

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 08-29-2007 07:51:14 AM
quote:
Vernaltemptress has been nominated for the position of Voice In My Head.
Harvey Dent, aka The Joker

[xIMG]http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/789/789334/ibelieve-in-harveydent_1179437328-000.jpg[/IMG]

I thought Dent became Two-Face.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Naimah
In a Fire
posted 08-29-2007 08:22:53 AM
That would be correct. The Joker doesn't have a definitive identity before his life of crime.
Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 08-29-2007 08:55:52 AM
I failed comics 101
Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-29-2007 09:43:51 AM
quote:
Oh Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael. Oh Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael! Oh Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael!!;
Should reformat this thread into voting. Then let Parcelan take the decision of the Glorious Peoples' Republic of Evercrest to the benevolent and (largely-absent) leader. Or whatever Parce decides. Either way.

Parcelan can't change usernames because he has NO AUTHORITATIVE POWER.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-29-2007 02:27:03 PM
I'm going to Cedar Point tomorrow so you fags enjoy being in school or work for the next couple days!
Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-29-2007 02:32:08 PM
Also nemx was suppose to come but his faggot ass changed his mind and is going to some homosexual festival in Santa Fe
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-29-2007 02:58:57 PM
Have fun, Aidsey!

Beer.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 08-30-2007 10:02:53 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Naimah:
That would be correct. The Joker doesn't have a definitive identity before his life of crime.

Really? I seem to recall a hero clic of pre-joker joker. Never heard of it in the comics though.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Greenlit
posted 08-30-2007 10:14:05 PM
He doesn't have a name, no.

Because there isn't a name you could give to the Joker that would be appropriate.

Maradon!
posted 08-30-2007 10:29:51 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq Elvish Crack Piper booooze lime pole over bench lick:
Really? I seem to recall a hero clic of pre-joker joker. Never heard of it in the comics though.

There was an origins comic for the joker, but he was never named. It was very much unlike the way it happened in the movie.

I downloaded it back in the day but I can't find it now.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 08-31-2007 07:19:47 AM
Around the time the first movie came out, a lot of people intimated he was called "Jack Napier" like in the movie. A lot of the hardcore Batman fans didn't like it (the "Jack Napier" name was some sort of nod to Alan Napier, as I understand it) so it was quietly editted out. You still occasionally see "Jack" turn up in stories dealing with the Joker's history, but fans generally see "Jack" as a placeholder. Otherwise NOT giving the pre-Joker a name would be an annoying running secret (like Wolverine's origin).

Generally, the Joker's origin hasn't been defined. Some writers like Grant Morrison set out to try and make sure no one ever writes the "Definitive" Joker origin story, feeling it somehow lessens the character. That having been said, the origin in "The Killing Joke" gets referred back to a lot (probably because it's hard to not have it seem like a cop out to say that the horrific events that happened to Barbara and James Gordon DID happen, but that the origin/reason behind what Joker did is just Joker being a kook and is in fact incorrect). So broadly speaking, the Killing Joke version of how Joker became Red Hood and later the Joker is the one most people accept, though "officially" there's no accepted origin.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Greenlit
posted 08-31-2007 12:08:13 PM
Well given that Barbara is in a wheelchair I would say The Killing Joke origin is pretty fucking canonical.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-01-2007 10:42:50 AM
Cedar Point was awesome. We had a cripple with us so we got to go on alot more rides.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-02-2007 07:49:29 PM
Just FYI I'm not letting this thread go away until I get what I want.
Maradon!
posted 09-02-2007 08:36:29 PM
I have made it my solemn personal duty to prevent you from getting what you want.

Fortunately all I need to do is sit around and wait for you to get bored.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-04-2007 07:59:59 PM
and now an image from 4chan
Maradon!
posted 09-04-2007 08:18:00 PM
WHY fatty-tan of ALL the images you could have chosen?
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 09-04-2007 09:56:03 PM
quote:
Sam Watkins spewed forth this undeniable truth:
and now an image from 4chan
[xIMG]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2808/1188949956051oc6.jpg[/IMG]

That's some pure, unadulterated nightmare fuel ya got there.

I have a feeling I'll be mentioning this in therapy at some point down the road.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 09-05-2007 07:18:34 AM
quote:
Greenlit had this to say about pies:
Well given that Barbara is in a wheelchair I would say The Killing Joke origin is pretty fucking canonical.

Ehhhhhh...generally, it's considered MOSTLY canon.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-05-2007 08:49:09 AM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Maradon! all over myself!
WHY fatty-tan of ALL the images you could have chosen?

It has a name? I thought it'd just be in a generic thread about the problems associated with shitting into one's folds.

Beer.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-05-2007 07:46:47 PM

oh if only this thread was NSFW

Mr. Gainsborough
posted 09-05-2007 07:59:07 PM
quote:
Sam Watkins impressed everyone with:
[xIMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1766/1189035589463sk4.jpg[/IMG]

oh if only this thread was NSFW

then you'd post ancient images that aren't going to impress/shock anyone

Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-05-2007 08:04:44 PM
It was a fat naked woman with her arms wide and the sunlight highlighting all her assets.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-06-2007 08:14:05 PM
nem-x
posted 09-06-2007 09:16:04 PM
Steven Steve
posted 09-06-2007 09:19:14 PM
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Maradon!
posted 09-06-2007 09:43:54 PM
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 09-06-2007 09:56:05 PM
quote:
Sam Watkins had this to say about the Spice Girls:

where is the rest

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-06-2007 10:07:30 PM
You got 4 holes there already don't be selfish
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 09-06-2007 10:11:37 PM
quote:
Sam Watkins enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
You got 4 holes there already don't be selfish

For all I know they're tucking. More picture is required.

"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
Steven Steve
posted 09-06-2007 10:14:50 PM
That's right
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-07-2007 08:56:47 AM
Ass to ass.

Beer.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 09-08-2007 09:30:30 AM
I don't know which one is worse so I'm just gonna post both

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: