EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Chaaaaarlieeee
Maradon!
posted 01-24-2007 05:41:16 PM
Damnati
Filthy
posted 01-24-2007 05:49:07 PM
Nila showed this to months ago; she uses the song from candy mountain as my ringtone.

Edit: Perhaps I forgot to mention that by stopping I mean pausing to tap my pet or Life Tap and bandage.

Damnati fucked around with this message on 01-24-2007 at 05:58 PM.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Maradon!
posted 01-24-2007 05:54:27 PM
who's Nila
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 01-24-2007 05:58:30 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Maradon! said this:
who's Nila

His made up girlfriend.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 01-24-2007 06:20:05 PM
Made-up girlfriends always have exotic names, like...Sessina or Vamila or Neko-chan.
Maradon!
posted 01-24-2007 06:29:20 PM
I THINK YOU EDITED THE WRONG POST
Aury
My hair is a deadly weapon
posted 01-24-2007 06:31:13 PM
OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN
Steven Steve
posted 01-24-2007 07:19:30 PM
I was also linked to this months ago by and imaginary internet person
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-24-2007 08:42:25 PM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Mr. Parcelan's junta released this statement:
Made-up girlfriends always have exotic names, like...Sessina or Vamila or Neko-chan.

OP's made up girlfriend(fiancee at one point) didn't. Wasn't it Nikki or something like that?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Azymyth
Not gay; just weird
posted 01-24-2007 09:30:03 PM
Surprisingly enough, he does have a girlfriend. I met her when I was in San Diego last. She's... weird.
I suffer from CRS: Can't Remember Shit.

Sig pic done by the very talented SJen!

Alidane
Urinary Tract Infection
posted 01-24-2007 09:52:16 PM
quote:
Azymyth posted

Surprisingly enough, he does have a girlfriend. I met her when I was in San Diego last. She's... weird.

I'd imagine they're both a little marginalized.

Damnati
Filthy
posted 01-25-2007 12:40:48 AM
quote:
Maradon! Model 2000 was programmed to say:
I THINK YOU EDITED THE WRONG POST

Yes, yes I did. Realized it ten minutes too late.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 01-25-2007 10:30:38 AM
Saw this at a gaming convention last October. (There was a whole halloween-themed setup to go along with it, but that's another story.) A close friend of mine has a cat named Charlie, so the joke never really died off afterwards.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Lechium
With no one to ever know
posted 01-25-2007 12:17:07 PM
Hahaha! That song was awesome!
"The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them "You don't need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for."
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 01-29-2007 04:49:22 PM
My archery coach linked me up with that a while back. His sister was juuuuust about to name her son Charlie until that. =p
Oh just go to hell
Pancake
posted 02-10-2007 05:52:47 AM
quote:
Damnati stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Nila showed this to months ago; she uses the song from candy mountain as my ringtone.

Edit: Perhaps I forgot to mention that by stopping I mean pausing to tap my pet or Life Tap and bandage.

WHY YES I DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND YES I WILL USE ANY EXCUSE I CAN GET TO BRING HER UP IN CASUAL CONVERSATION

-H

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: