EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: What game to get for my DS Lite...
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-15-2006 05:59:13 PM
I'm probably get to get a new game for my DS tomorrow... I already have NSMB, Animal Crossing, Tetris DS, and MK S...

I was looking towards either Metroid Prime: Hunters, or Trauma Center...

I'm not sure about MP:H since the Lite didn't come with a thumb stylus... how easy it it to play with out without it?

Any thoughts on any oher games?

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 07-15-2006 06:39:32 PM
Advance Wars, Trauma Center and Castlevania were all fun games.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
PokeCoolGet
Pancake
posted 07-15-2006 09:11:47 PM
u should spend a little more now and get the setup to warez so u can play ne game u want whenever!!!!
Taskmaster Bajah
Pancake
posted 07-15-2006 10:11:02 PM
quote:
From the book of PokeCoolGet, chapter 3, verse 16:
u should spend a little more now and get the setup to warez so u can play ne game u want whenever!!!!

Member 8375: «Banned» (login: dsfargeg) [Other IPs for this User]
Member 8392: «Banned» (login: Black is a dick) [Other IPs for this User]
Member 8393: «Banned» (login: Maradon, you so crazy) [Other IPs for this User]
Member 8406: PokeCoolGet (login: PokeCoolGet) [Other IPs for this User]

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 07-17-2006 04:10:54 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

I'm not sure about MP:H since the Lite didn't come with a thumb stylus... how easy it it to play with out without it?

It's impossible to play with it.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-17-2006 10:48:00 PM
I tooled around with the demo at EB and it was easy enough to aim and such.

Mario cart is great.

If you can get an english copy of Shonen Jump Super Stars if/when its released stateside, then that is a must own, its like smash brothers with anime charecters.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 07-17-2006 11:09:55 PM
quote:
Densetsu spewed forth this undeniable truth:
It's impossible to play with it.

I dunno, I played on the regular DS with one and it was pretty effective. I imagine it's even moreso now that I have much easier access to the screen with my thumb on a Lite. Frankly it's impossible for me to comfortably play with the stylus on the Lite.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-17-2006 11:21:51 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper stopped staring at Deedlit long enough to write:
If you can get an english copy of Shonen Jump Super Stars if/when its released stateside, then that is a must own, its like smash brothers with anime charecters.

A) I doubt it will come to America, honestly.

B) It isn't worth the 50 dollars to import it and it won't be worth the 30 or 35 to buy it. If you can rent it, great, but it's horribly broken in terms of any fighting aspects and is basically just something pretty to look at and is amazing fanservice for Shonen Jump fans. I would never even consider playing multiplayer as it is now.

I'll admit it was great fun for an ADD collector like myself to get all like 655 unlocks there are or whatever unholy number it was, but it only took me 4 days to do completely and I would never do it again.

Jennifer
Pancake
posted 07-18-2006 05:50:08 PM
Wario Ware is always a winner.
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 07-18-2006 07:48:16 PM
quote:
Jennifer probably says this to all the girls:
Wario Ware is always a winner.

Rental. The game took 2 hours to beat.

Skaw
posted 07-18-2006 08:42:32 PM
quote:
JooJooFlop thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
I dunno, I played on the regular DS with one and it was pretty effective. I imagine it's even moreso now that I have much easier access to the screen with my thumb on a Lite. Frankly it's impossible for me to comfortably play with the stylus on the Lite.

MP:H would work great with the thumb pad thingy if the touch screen was only used for aiming. It works, but the fact that weapon change and morphball are also on the touch pad, makes it not work well.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: