EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: 5 years.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-12-2005 01:15:46 PM
For some 22% of my life I've been visiting EC.

So, in celebration of this awesome occasion, post here and I will heap praise and adoration upon you, even if I must lie or invent praise and adoration to do so.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Gadani
U
posted 08-12-2005 01:20:20 PM
Hooray, happy whitening.
Sean
posted 08-12-2005 01:37:43 PM
You couldn't invent a new ice cream flavor.
A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 08-12-2005 01:37:53 PM
Karnaj is a cool dude.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-12-2005 01:41:16 PM
Found a few new, shitty resolution, pictures of Berlin on my portable phone. I'd post them, but I cannot access my dawntide/user folder. But fear not, they are not spectacular, and I've PMed Zaza already! Hurrah.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 08-12-2005 01:46:37 PM
Bah, your name is white?! That's a mockery to everything white stands for! What a disgrace.

Seriously, way to go.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 08-12-2005 01:48:17 PM
*bukkake*
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-12-2005 01:55:28 PM
Karnhole!
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 08-12-2005 02:10:09 PM
Feels odd to have spent a chunk of your life here, doesn't it?

Me, I had just started college when I started coming here. I remember rushing home to listen to Diadem's radio show.

Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 08-12-2005 02:11:00 PM
Lay down the boogie and play that funky music till you die.

EDIT: And, on a related note, I appear to have developed some sort of photosynthetic coating.

Bloodcookie fucked around with this message on 08-12-2005 at 02:13 PM.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 08-12-2005 02:22:27 PM
i was 14 when I came here and I'm proud to say i'm almost that mature nowadays
hey
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 08-12-2005 02:58:35 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Feels odd to have spent a chunk of your life here, doesn't it?

Me, I had just started college when I started coming here. I remember rushing home to listen to Diadem's radio show.

I had just started Middle School when I started coming here. This is my last year of High School now.

That's a trip.

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 08-12-2005 03:05:51 PM
ilu karnaj
Fizodeth
an unflattering title
posted 08-12-2005 03:21:57 PM
I want a new flavor of ice cream.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-12-2005 06:57:42 PM
Cornholio!
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 08-12-2005 07:35:08 PM
WTG Mr Karnaj.

Give me a gift.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 08-13-2005 06:44:45 AM
You were one of the first people's names I was able to remember when I came here. Mostly from the running anal-bleeding thing.

I like you being with us!

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-13-2005 07:51:44 AM
He's too drunk to post. He'll celebrate anything. He once celebrated to goatse.cx.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-13-2005 12:02:29 PM
Gadanii - I praise you intelligence, humor, and inquistive nature. And I adore your ankles. What?

Sean - Remember that time we got the crabs from that hooker? Well, I did make the new ice cream flavor taste

like crabs, but it didn't catch on. Maybe it was because I just mashed crabs and pubic hair into vanilla ice cream.

Sakkra - Maybe, but your sigpic has some dude getting a scrotumful of fist. I praise and adore that.

Tarquinn - Zuerst muss ich mein Wörterbuch finden, weil ich vergesse, wie "praise" und "adore" auf Deutsch

heissen. Ich bin leider zu faul, deshalb sage ich nur: du bist ein guter Typ, und du (und Rite, na klar!) hast eine

öffene Einladung, mich hier in den Staaten zu besuchen.

Waisz - Did you get any goddamned Japanese whisky? Either way, I praise you and adore your car.

Mort - It's funny you should say that, because just the other day, I was ejaculated on by seventy sweaty

men. Wait, were you one of them?! Oh, you rascal!

Bajah - Now, you could go two ways with that. You could go with "Cornhole," which ties in nicely with the

whole anus gag. The other way...no, wait, that's the only one. Anycrap, you, as you must know by now, are an

awesome dude, and I praise you for being awesome.

Fal - Remember, beans contain a lot of indigestible proteins that the bacteria in your colon just loooove.

Eat nothing but beans for a three consecutive meals, and your next shit will clear the house.

Bloodcookie - That's a pretty good one. I daresay that surpasses even bukkake. Unfortunately, all my funky music was optioned by the studio last year, so I can't buy it back for like 15 years.

Jensus - But you know a good deal more, and show a marked interest in learning, so that's solid.

Vorbis - I know, it's insanity. I've been through my last year of high school, all of college, and now the beginning of, like, real life. Talk about a changing time.

Liam - ilu2

Fizodeth - Then let's go get a hooker and see if we can't invent herpes-flavored ice cream!

Bloodsage - When I was 12 and 13 that was all I ever said. Luckily, I've moved on to my erudite expressions, like "fuckbag" and "asstard."

Trent - Well, I've got some fudge. You want that?

RK - I'm glad I could make such an impression. Or am I? Might this ruin me in the long run?

Delid - I haven't been drunk in at least 6 days. Of course, I did drink a tenth of whiskey on that occasion, so.

More to follow, I'm sure.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 08-13-2005 12:14:54 PM
You'll never, ever get those five years back.
Caid '5 Fists' Berrit
I've had a few beers but I'm cool to drive
posted 08-13-2005 12:20:09 PM
You seem like a cool guy, and everyone loves buttsex jokes! Congrats!
'But if I had a shotgun you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heavan on down for you'

Bradley Nowell
Maradon!
posted 08-13-2005 12:24:08 PM
I know I know, I've been lazy with my marxism discussion.

Since a lot of what I know comes from books and radio, I'm looking for specific articles to illustrate various claims, and it's slow work, and I've been lazy with it.

It's coming though!

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 08-13-2005 12:31:02 PM
You watched it! You can't UN-watch it!
Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 08-13-2005 01:12:31 PM
Congrats, Karnaj!
Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-13-2005 05:17:04 PM
You love me. I know it.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-13-2005 07:25:34 PM
Pvednes - But you've made it that much more fun, so it's all good!

Caid - Not everyone. I've silenced more than one room with an ill-timed "GAPING ANUS!" or something any sane person would find hilarious. But you're cool, so your observation is nontheless astute and appreciated.

Maradon - I eagerly await it, almost as much as I await the time you and I move into that all-gay senior community. Man, that's gonna be hot!

Delphi - According to the principles of doublethink, I can. Nay, I must! I have no idea what EC is! I've never even met any of you! You don't exist! Ignorance is strength!

Hireko - Post more, for it will be good if you do!

Monica - Sure do, dahling!

Beer.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 08-13-2005 07:31:23 PM
He's too drunk to post. He'll celebrate anything. He once celebrated to goatse.cx
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 08-13-2005 09:16:05 PM
Congrats! You've got that fresh from the dentist laser whitening thang now!

Mr. Parcelan
posted 08-13-2005 10:38:46 PM
quote:
So quoth Sean:
You couldn't invent a new ice cream flavor.

Mountain Dew flavored ice cream would rule.

Sean
posted 08-13-2005 10:40:50 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Mr. Parcelan!

I would fucking buy that.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-13-2005 10:50:58 PM
If Sean were an ice cream flavor he'd be pralines and dick.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-13-2005 10:52:20 PM
quote:
How.... Mr. Parcelan.... uughhhhhh:

Sherbet, yes. Ice cream, no.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Sean
posted 08-13-2005 11:10:27 PM
If I knew what pralines were I'd probably feel insulted.

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 08-13-2005 11:18:32 PM
Candied pecans. Kinda like Beer Nuts.
Sean
posted 08-14-2005 12:33:31 AM
So I taste like cock and balls?

I can live with that.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: