EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This is my thread
Grunt
Pancake
posted 03-02-2005 10:07:29 PM
And in it, I attempt to revive...

EverCrest
vs THE MONSTROUS MANUAL

The crowd is restless as the spotlights shines upon the center of the ring, where a large table has been laid out, laden with various kegs and steins brimming with booze. A tallish fellow with full, pouty lips appears, wearing a striped shirt and carrying a microphone.

Smiling, he turns to announce to the crowd...

Karnaj: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, once more to ECvsMM! Like a case of genital herpes, we return to sear your genitals with violence and glee!

The crowd roars in appreciation at the description!

Suddar: And it's about time!

Karnaj: We've got a great show for you tonight. Our main event takes a slightly different format than the staggeringly humiliating fights you're so accustomed to. Tonight, we bring you, for the first time ever...

DRUNKEN EUROPEAN DEBATE HO-DOWN!

Karnaj: In this battle, one European and one monster will drink themselves stupid and then try to hold and intelligible debate. Out of many candidates, we decided to go with Europeans, since Canadians smell weird.

A young Australian with a thin, kiwi-like moustache leaps from the audience.

Pvednes: I've had it with this underrepresentation! Nobody EVER uses me! LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING!

Screaming, he hurls himself off the audience stands and lands with a satisfying smush.

Karnaj: And the night is already off to a great start! Let's not give anyone any more opportunity to commit suicide...

Off to the side, a young, greasy man holding a pitcher of poisoned kool-aid frowns.

Batty: *sigh*

Karnaj: LET'S MEET OUR FIGHTERS! Representing EverCrest...

A young, slightly portly man with a piggish face and hideous brown hair comes charging out into the ring, growling ferociously.

Jens: The Furious Foreigner
Strengths
-FYAD lol
-His European blood makes him far more classier than you; he can understand things like drag queen comedians and socialized economyies

Weaknesses
-Once slept with a wild boar
-Secretly wears a toupee

Karnaj: How are you feeling tonight, Jens?

Jens: Good, asshole. I feel that I can definitely win this debate and drinking.

Karnaj: That last part was grammatically incorrect.

Jens: Yeah? Well, you're anatomically incorrect.

Karnaj: And without further mention of my hermaphroditic nature, let's meet his opponent! Representing the Monstrous Manual, it's...

An immense, stocky creature that resembles a tattooed ball of molten flesh and lard clad in a skimpy loincloth thunders into the ring, its meaty, taloned hands curled into heavy fists, its bloodshot eyes bulging, and its massive, malformed jaws slavering.

Famine Spirit: Bane of Dieters...because he eats them...I know that wasn't that clever...shut up...
Strengths
-Powerful undead fear aura
-Massive jaws can decapitate most foes

Weaknesses
-Hunger constantly distracts him
-Once appeared on the Dr. Phil show

Both massive creatures settle into their respective seats across from one another and glower at each other.

Jens: AAAAAAAUGH!

The European promptly soils himself.

Karnaj: Please, Mr. Jens, try to control yourself. I know his fear aura is powerful, but-

Jens: Fear aura? I don't care about that. I was screaming because I realized I was about to soil myself with my incontinen-WAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Karnaj: Are you alright?!

Jens: NO! I'M ABOUT TO GET DRUNK WITH A GIANT, SLAVERING BALL OF MEAT! IT'S LIKE GOING TO DINNER WITH DELIDGAMOND!

Karnaj: Well, please try to-

Jens: AAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Karnaj: ...

Jens: Sorry, I had a little fudge left in my bum, figured I might as well empty the reserves.

Karnaj: ...

Jens: ...what?

Karnaj: Okay, are you both ready, gentlemen?

Jens: You bet!

Famine Spirit: Uuuunnnhgggggghhhh...

Karnaj: Boppo! Once you've finished imbibing your liquids, you may begin your debate. Your topic will be...

Jens: Is it how gay you are for using the word 'boppo?' Sorry, go on...

Karnaj: Your topic will be...Unilateral Action in Government. Consume!

Jens begins chugging beer and downing liquor at an inhuman, but squarely Danish rate, while the undead monstrosity greedily drains keg after keg.

Karnaj: Each of our combatants looks about as drunk as an Australian election process-

A limp form beneath the stands weeps happily.

Pvednes: Recognition at last!

Karnaj: So let's begin the debate! Jens, you're first. Is unilateral action in government warranted at all?

Jens: *staggering* Nevah! The only...ONLY action...ever warran...warren...Denzel Washington'd is the unilateral...uni...UNILATERAL PENETRATION OF YOUR ANUS! BURN! BURN! YOU WERE BURNED! ROLL 4d6 FIRE DAMAGE BECAUSE YOU WERE BURNED!

Karnaj: That's a complete diversion from the topic. How do you justify yourself?

Jens: Uhh...uhh...shit, better ask my coach...

Jens leans over and glances at a hairy, drunken Canadian hanging on the ring.

Jens: What should I do, coach?

Liam: unngghg....uhh...MORE FUCKING GRAVY!

Jens: I'll go with more gravy, Karnaj.

Karnaj: ...okay...Famine Spirit, you have thirty seconds to respond.

Famine Spirit: Urrrggagggggaaaaahhhh...

The undead foulness hefts his massive bulk over the table, spilling all concoctions out of the way as his jaws loom closer to Jens.

Jens: Jaws? More like..PAWS! YOU FURRY FAGG-

The European's shrill cries are cut off as the Famine Spirit wholly consumes him. The crowd cheers as Liam rubs his eyes in disbelief.

Liam: Shit! My star pupil just got eaten, duder! What should I do, coach?

Liam turns to a long-haired, drunken nude German man who promptly shakes his junk at the audience.

Tarquinn: BEHOLD MY BRATSLAVIKAN! IT IS EPIC! +5 PENETRATION, LADIES!...fuck, I am so gone...

Karnaj strides over to the Famine Spirit and raises the creature's incredibly massive arm.

Karnaj: WINNER: FAMINE SPIRIT!

Meanwhile, across town, a young Canadian male sits alone at a dinner table...

Delidgamond: Jens said he would be here at 8:00...looks like another night of one-man Twister

End

I don't have to impress you

Grunt fucked around with this message on 03-02-2005 at 10:09 PM.

BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 03-02-2005 10:17:43 PM
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 03-02-2005 10:25:47 PM
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 03-02-2005 10:31:22 PM
Nice as always. Glad to see there back

Vise the Stompy fucked around with this message on 03-02-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Ruvyen
Cartoon Broccoli Boy
posted 03-02-2005 10:43:04 PM
MORE FUCKING GRAVY!!
Thief: "I have come to a realisation. Dragons are not real in a general sense, but they may exist in certain specific cases."
Fighter: "Like how quantum mechanics describes how subatomic particles can spontaneously pop into existence at random!"
Thief: "No, that's stupid and stop making up words."
--8-Bit Theater
nem-x
posted 03-02-2005 10:56:04 PM
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-02-2005 11:08:07 PM
Let's play the Crying Game!
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 03-02-2005 11:28:29 PM
Next episode please!
The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 03-03-2005 01:59:42 AM
"I soooo would have owned that feminine spirit with my Epic +5 Bratislava... Baklava... Baccara... Bandana... ...umm, Penis."

*Karnaj approaches Tarquinn and whispers something into his ear*

"Oh.... FAMINE..."

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 03-03-2005 08:53:22 AM
It's a bit like imbibing an old, fine vintage and marvelling at the qualities anew.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-03-2005 01:59:17 PM
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-03-2005 03:28:27 PM
Hmm...now that I'm no longer inanimate (and have some fancy gun tricks to boot) I want a rematch against that golem!

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 03-03-2005 05:40:43 PM
Sweet God almighty! MORE! WE NEED MORE!

This shit is awesome.

Zair
The Imp
posted 03-03-2005 07:06:43 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about Cuba:
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods