EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: ITT, What?
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 10-07-2004 01:48:08 AM
What the hell is ITT?

Did I miss a memo?

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Mr. Gainsborough
posted 10-07-2004 01:48:50 AM
I Tell Things
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 10-07-2004 01:59:49 AM
I Typoed "Tit".

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Darius!
Pancake
posted 10-07-2004 02:01:20 AM
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 10-07-2004 02:40:24 AM
In This Thread.
I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-07-2004 01:08:28 PM
You've been schooled.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 10-07-2004 01:57:02 PM
quote:
`Doc stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
You've been schooled.

IIT is way better.

Sean
posted 10-07-2004 02:25:10 PM
quote:
`Doc had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
You've been schooled.

I think Addy or Black did that first.

And it was funny then.

A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.

It's not something people hear about.

Skaw
posted 10-07-2004 02:36:55 PM
What?
Okay!
Ye-ah!
BeauChan
Objects in sigpic may be hammier than they appear
posted 10-07-2004 02:40:26 PM
quote:
Densetsu probably says this to all the girls:
In This Thread.
Endured by EC for over 7 years and counting...
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-07-2004 02:47:54 PM
quote:
Ninety-nine bottles of Sean on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of Sean...
I think Addy or Black did that first.

And it was funny then.

I apologize for allowing myself to be associated with a joke that would have otherwise been funny.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 10-07-2004 02:58:53 PM
Credit where credit is overdue and accumulating late fees.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: